The Official #HandCheck Thread

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Sweet mech, although I have never been a big fan of the splatters, too Jackson Pollocky for me...
It was either that or send it in to be recoated. :)
It was too plain for me.
baee5a355af8a55c3258a2847421cbd6.jpg

6914e149de814e9f0f8238a1813c5ee6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was either that or send it in to be recoated. :)
It was too plain for me.
baee5a355af8a55c3258a2847421cbd6.jpg

6914e149de814e9f0f8238a1813c5ee6.jpg

I am having koteking do a couple for me right now, first time getting custom coating done. If I like it, which I am sure I will, I have several more I want done. Pretty much anything I have that's brass so I never have to polish it.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I am having koteking do a couple for me right now, first time getting custom coating done. If I like it, which I am sure I will, I have several more I want done. Pretty much anything I have that's brass so I never have to polish it.
You'll be happy, he does awesome work!
Here are a few that he has done for me.
52ef821f772117f5824c1ba92d136f27.jpg
a3fee6dffbbe578a575cc0eba749762d.jpg
9b7fa19fe9e1be3ef5e3547949f891d0.jpg
82c70e3f115a5849927b0ef88c09a619.jpg
e7af8535478403a1dce2087983a5e11e.jpg
808d7334e6b9681fbcab86551cc85714.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@dubya314 Hell no, I didn't expect to see you here! I had this creepy feeling that you no longer were indulging yerself. Alas, I am wrong and happy to be wrong ;). Is this where I would catch up to you when I want to say hey? - your everlovin' muth
Of course not, never done indulging 🤦
Got logged off over there, can't get back in. But of course you know you can always call, text, email, whatever. It's sooo good to hear from you!! :hug:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course not, never done indulging 🤦
Got logged off over there, can't get back in. But of course you know you can always call, text, email, whatever. It's sooo good to hear from you!! :hug:
I just indulged today with an order from Creme de Vape (UK). Nothing out of the ordinary but the GBP/US dollar conversion really sucks right now. It cost me, not to mention DHL shipping...holy shit!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just indulged today with an order from Creme de Vape (UK). Nothing out of the ordinary but the GBP/US dollar conversion really sucks right now. It cost me, not to mention DHL shipping...holy shit!
Totally agree on the conversion rate. I've been a victim of it quite a bit lately. UK's got the goods, and our money sucks :gaah:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That isn't its top. Just a board i pit on top for now. The ceder top was damaged and i am in the process of fixing it. That was one of many things the previous owners left behind when i baught the house.

I grew up hearing about cedar chests, but the ones most folks had were just lined with cedar to keep moths out of winter (wool) clothes that were being stored for the summer. I think that's the first full-size cedar chest I've ever seen, that was actually made with cedar throughout. Beautiful! I can't believe someone would just leave it behind like that, but apparently they didn't realize what they had! All's the better for you, though. :)

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They left tons of stuff. Ranging from trash to good stuff. Hell i found about 200 rounds of 9mm amo. Multiple nice ladders. 2 huge ham radio antennas. A wardrobe of old man cloths. A decent fish tank with most everything needed to start it back up. A garage full of wood and tools. Craftsman table saw. And enough Mormon literature to start a small library. To name just a lil bit of wat they left behind.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
They left tons of stuff. Ranging from trash to good stuff. Hell i found about 200 rounds of 9mm amo. Multiple nice ladders. 2 huge ham radio antennas. A wardrobe of old man cloths. A decent fish tank with most everything needed to start it back up. A garage full of wood and tools. Craftsman table saw. And enough Mormon literature to start a small library. To name just a lil bit of wat they left behind.
What size are the old man's clothes?
Lol

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where you been? Vacation or something?
Here's a handcheck. Fork is just out of frame, just like my cool mods...lol
View attachment 205398
I can't be surfing and buying up the entire market AND hanging out here :rolleyes::blah:
I have many of mods I would trade for that plate..... lol
BTW, Lost Mary is a very good disposable, imo. Funky Republic good as well, but for the size you might as well carry a mod, lol

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't be surfing and buying up the entire market AND hanging out here :rolleyes::blah:
I have many of mods I would trade for that plate..... lol
BTW, Lost Mary is a very good disposable, imo. Funky Republic good as well, but for the size you might as well carry a mod, lol
Your mods are like the Zen's Yin, that would make mine the Dang Yang :giggle:

VU Sponsors