Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is an intervention?
An intervention is a carefully planned process that may be done by family and friends, in consultation with a doctor or professional such as a licensed alcohol and drug counselor or directed by an intervention professional (interventionist). It sometimes involves a member of your loved one's faith or others who care about the person struggling with addiction.

During the intervention, these people gather together to confront your loved one about the consequences of addiction and ask him or her to accept treatment.

The intervention:
Provides specific examples of destructive behaviors and their impact on your loved one with the addiction and family and friends

Offers a prearranged treatment plan with clear steps, goals and guidelines

Spells out what each person will do if your loved one refuses to accept treatment

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is an intervention?
An intervention is a carefully planned process that may be done by family and friends, in consultation with a doctor or professional such as a licensed alcohol and drug counselor or directed by an intervention professional (interventionist). It sometimes involves a member of your loved one's faith or others who care about the person struggling with addiction.

During the intervention, these people gather together to confront your loved one about the consequences of addiction and ask him or her to accept treatment.

The intervention:
Provides specific examples of destructive behaviors and their impact on your loved one with the addiction and family and friends

Offers a prearranged treatment plan with clear steps, goals and guidelines

Spells out what each person will do if your loved one refuses to accept treatment
Ok, so he has quite a few billets. I really don't think that is a reason to call for an intervention 🤷

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been a while but Happy Tuesday
a935acc2e0df56efacdb495cd3baca5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
PM coming

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I know I have solid black and solid purple you can have, maybe some with images that would work as well. Shoot me a pm after you sort with Gadget if ya want em 👍
Thanks you 2. Appreciate it. Didn't know I was out. Went to grab a couple and all there is is 21700's.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Go ahead....laugh some more... Bob Pod...cause it has a lanyard to keep it from falling from the top of a telephone pole while I work 6 freaking 12's on the Death Star :wait:
View attachment 206330
In that case, I'm glad to see the metal lanyard...safer...:devil:

My pod can beat up your pod....
1689086280992.png

VU Sponsors