Can't choose
0ee97970631b32b317a68c8fb3ca2ec4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Using some of my vintage today.
View attachment 213112
Wow...I haven't seen a K100 in ages...much less with one of my old faves...the IGO-L.
I drilled mine out too...very hard and slippery steel, that. You must have a nice drill press with cobalt bits to have made ANOTHER hole in it. :D

Can't quite place the other mod/atty...pretty sure I have the RTA...but just can't think of the name. :question:

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow...I haven't seen a K100 in ages...much less with one of my old faves...the IGO-L.
I drilled mine out too...very hard and slippery steel, that. You must have a nice drill press with cobalt bits to have made ANOTHER hole in it. :D

Can't quite place the other mod/atty...pretty sure I have the RTA...but just can't think of the name. :question:
Reuleaux something or other if I remember correctly, not sure about the RTA though.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure I have a couple of IGO-Ws stashed away, might have to dig one out. Never had an L. Was the Cronus one of the ones that could use various battery sizes?

Yeah...it could. :)
Mine is the EHPro clone, but a rather good one.
The EHPro Cronus features flat top design and feels great in the hand. It can be fully disassembled for cleaning. The EHPro Cronus has a recessed 510 connector and silver-plated copper contacts to reduce voltage loss. It also features a floating positive pin, which makes certain that any device you use with it will fit flush and look great! The EHPro Cronus works with both button and flat top 18350, 18500 and 18650 protected and IMR batteries.

https://www.smoktek.com/DISCONTINUED-EHPro-Cronus-Telescoping-Mechanical-Mod_p_945.html

Kinda surprised...good 'ol Smoktek is still around. :D

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Other one is the original Boreas on a Reuleaux rx200s.

VU Sponsors