VU SWAT
VU Patreon
6b34fa2d6fc5dedab06718eadb0d8d83.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ikr those bottles look bad ass, if i dripped...lol.
I need dome good quick bf refill bottles. And a sq top side

For quick refill bottles, look for glue dispensing bottles like this:
bottle.jpg

I bought that one from a now extinct vape shop about 8 years ago. Wish I bought more. It's only 60ml but that tip fits in everything and refills my Topsides in under 5 seconds.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate the new vu...i responded..here i go again. Ez dripper. Gane changers. Good luck finding tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I didn't see the first response either. Tapatalk is jittery with the new Vu. Sometimes doesn't show that I even posted in a thread. And days of Noone quoting or any likes. Felt ostracized for a day or so.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An oldie but a goodie. The Vaperz Cloud XXX stacked and the Vapergate Limited Edition Mason V2, using just the bottom airflow setting on that one─nicely restrictive... for a bit more of that serious flavorage of course, eh? :D

View attachment 164569
You just can't go wrong with that mod. I have 2 now with the S switch (like that one) and 3 stack sections :D This tube will never get old.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You just can't go wrong with that mod. I have 2 now with the S switch (like that one) and 3 stack sections :D This tube will never get old.
I have 4 with the Comp-S switch and 6 stack sections as well as 1 Fat Head and 2 XXVs, and 1 retired brass bottom section with the VC Tech switch from back at the time when the Comp-S switch still existed only in the copper version of the mod, which was when the stack section, or XTension still existed only in brass.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decided to clean up and tweak on my first sqounker ever; the Steam Rabbit Squonk Box clone.

Had to make a new bottle arrangement since I'd long ago stolen it's bottle for other things, so I used one of those square little bottles from FT. Had to make the cap's hole larger to fit the tubing, but it works. The Legend RDTA clone is rocking on it now. :)

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decided to clean up and tweak on my first sqounker ever; the Steam Rabbit Squonk Box clone.

Had to make a new bottle arrangement since I'd long ago stolen it's bottle for other things, so I used one of those square little bottles from FT. Had to make the cap's hole larger to fit the tubing, but it works. The Legend RDTA clone is rocking on it now. :)

Made me have to dig mine out to. IMG_20200711_231828.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

We have a patch of clover out back that I started 20 years ago from seed. It was a small patch that has now become dozens of small patches over about a half acre back there. Hubbs finds 4-leaves in it a lot, and actually found a 5-leaf one day last year.

I'm very fond of clover. :vino:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have a patch of clover out back that I started 20 years ago from seed. It was a small patch that has now become dozens of small patches over about a half acre back there. Hubbs finds 4-leaves in it a lot, and actually found a 5-leaf one day last year.

I find them now and then. Seems to be mostly July through September, so our winter. I have found 2 or 3 x 5 lraf clovers and 1 x 6 leaf.

Years ago I had a collection of about 140 of them. But I decided to smoke them, as young people do with lots of things.

Neither finding nor smoking them has ever brought me luck. I mostly sticky tape them on Xmas cards these days

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I love and have a fascination with 4 leaf clovers too. The one I have had in my wallet for close to 27 years, is one a friend picked for me. I see 4 leaf clovers in clover patches all the time. They just seem to pop out at me. Green is one of my favorite colors.

In my wallet a long time.
4 Leaf Clover1.jpg

One of my favorite clover pics. Got a ton of them on my phonelucky smiley.jpg
4 leaf clover2.jpg

On Topic :teehee:

Aspire Zelos

Nautilus 2S

Prohibition - 18th Amendment

Love this little Aspire kit
Aspire Zelos Nautilus Kit.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Trimec will get rid of that for you leaving your grass broadleaf free. Lol. Sorry. The weed killer in me. We have tons here and try to kill as much as possible

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors