Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I liked them and the Flave 22 TI #12 I owned... traded that for a Haku long ago to a fellow member here.

Still own the Flave 24 and I had a nice drip tip made for it... one of the better single coil rdas out there IMO

On a mech it was a dream, not the most conductive... but it didn’t need low ohms and a nice single coil at .3 was a treat.

I’d seriously consider the Flave Tank

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk
Yeah I want to get a different drip tip. Im running a 0.16 alien in it now. Still citadel is the best flavor rda for me

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I liked them and the Flave 22 TI #12 I owned... traded that for a Haku long ago to a fellow member here.

Still own the Flave 24 and I had a nice drip tip made for it... one of the better single coil rdas out there IMO

On a mech it was a dream, not the most conductive... but it didn’t need low ohms and a nice single coil at .3 was a treat.

I’d seriously consider the Flave Tank

I have a Flave 22 tank, which I'd like a lot better if it wasn't so finicky about airflow. You get the airflow just a smidge off, the thing whistles like mad.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sporting the hotness on this hump
0af3a9822b4341724c0edbd0f173ed79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the 619 the fire bar?

Yes!

It’s what bridges the connection.

Pretty ingenious design.

Has neodymium magnets in the tube body and also on the switch bar slightly recessed, and pushes the bar away.

The mod body has flat spots so when bridged its flat on flat, not like how many other side fires where it’s round on round or like how purges are with that sharp edge that can dig and only make a razors edge amount of contact.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a spare black mini

But I get the segments you mention...

Copper, black, copper, (ring black) copper cap, black drip tip

WB is a picky Sum bitch. He's got me changing my hair color and shoes to make sure all is good ;) :giggle: totally J/K, but I do agree, black ring would be great. And thanks on fire description, I think I would like this mod a lot.......

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WB is a picky Sum bitch. He's got me changing my hair color and shoes to make sure all is good ;) :giggle: totally J/K, but I do agree, black ring would be great. And thanks on fire description, I think I would like this mod a lot.......

I’ll take detailed photos of the mod for you tomorrow and post it in our chat.

They are having the second batch of mods going on now.

Mine was actually one of the first 100 copper mods, just personally serialized as 619 to rep South San Diego not only is the bar 619, but also laser etched as 619 around the 510 with the Furia etching B1

VU Sponsors