Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's what she said.....

Just walked right into it that time.....
You all so dirty...............love it and yes, yes I did. I can top that one though. Many years ago I had meant to write out "In my very humble opinion" Ya I wrote it like this..................IM very HO .....................never even caught it till it was too late. Yep, leave it to me.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife did me dirty a while back…

I’m color deficient (color blind) and I almost always wear Gray, Black, Dark blues…

Well pink looks like light blue; so we go out.

“Hey Donovan, what’s up with the pink shirt homie?”

Mother fuck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife did me dirty a while back…

I’m color deficient (color blind) and I almost always wear Gray, Black, Dark blues…

Well pink looks like light blue; so we go out.

“Hey Donovan, what’s up with the pink shirt homie?”

Mother fuck !

Let you in on a little secret. Guys look at you funny but the ladies like it. I've got pink and purple they go over very well. Sometimes to much and the war lord gets mad.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
af6581e9b983333047ca6bf7c320cc16.jpg

Finally back home hand check

Finished the last of the, “wife hinted” gift shopping

Actually not hints, I just listen.

364 days I listen to the things she mentions that she would like…

“Honey, I want to buy another pair of Slip on Van’s” So I look at the ones she has, get the size and order a different color way… this was in July… been sitting in the closet

Other times, “I need to go to Sephora and get more “… whatever it was in her hand she walks away, I look at it and order it… been in the drawer for months

Honey I need to go to 100% Pure… ordered in the drawer

Then the same 4 gifts I give her every year, like parents always getting socks etc for their kids… she gets a new bathrobe, slippers, PJs and a bundle of fluffy house socks.

But her Bday is Jan3, so I always get one more gift that sits in the tree til then.

Then got all the gift cards for family members, and god children.

She always asks me what I’d like… my response is always… 23 years and you still don’t know?

Except this year I’ll respond… “I’ll take a set of Gold i9 Hydra’s Nobl TR37’s 15x110 Boost and 12x148 Boost 6 bolt with Sapim E-Spokes and a MicroSpline Driver”

VU Sponsors