Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Feeling fancy today lol.
30efc9a313f8c5042b74bb51c4411378.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Uwell D2 RTA on my Aegis Boost Pro with 510 adapter. It's a solid combo, and the atty just looks like it was meant to be there. :D

@nadalama
A tricky RTA to get the hang of, but I'm very thankful for it. It never leaks and vapes like a champ. ;-)

Attachments

• 20220807_003128~2.jpg
    20220807_003128~2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Uwell D2 RTA on my Aegis Boost Pro with 510 adapter. It's a solid combo, and the atty just looks like it was meant to be there. :D

@nadalama
A tricky RTA to get the hang of, but I'm very thankful for it. It never leaks and vapes like a champ. ;-)

I think the D2 was 'way underappreciated in its day and ever since, really. I love the flavor and the airflow - it is just smooth as silk.

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
It's pretty small for a series box, it's a dual 18650 and it's pretty compact on the inside.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Love that wait what I got coming today I shall put up a few posts 📫 so exited I can't sleep one of them is rhis little beauty from Australia zero one mech think il be the first one to own one in the u.k

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-205422_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-205422_Instagram.jpg
    962.2 KB · Views: 13

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're pretty good actually, just don't get along with salt nic. 50mg will get your attention....
Just get them from a teenager, much cheaper. They can even have their "plug" deliver to your mailbox 😁
Yes it sure does. I wish they made 25mg, but then I would probably just use em more, lol.
The Fruita collab ones are my least favorite. Seem to burn out quicker than the ripe or OG

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That panel looks awesome on the white Spade!

I agree. A few Spade panels that have showed up here on VU have been among the prettiest panels I've ever seen on any mod. This is one of them. One of the others that springs quickly to mind is one that @bx10r had but sold elsewhere. Just gorgeous.

VU Sponsors