Stockpiling:
4q7CkZG.jpg

Those are N80: 5x30/40ga.

MQqndGc.jpg

Those are N80: 6x31/42ga.

Some colors:
kTs1I9r.jpg

g8nASd6.jpg

Did my very first "Mixed alloys" or whatever they're called. Overall they're 5x30/40ga. The three in the middle are stainless, and the outsides are ka1. Fusing wire is also SS.
XsVryKq.jpg

I thought it looked cool in this photo how each wrap is a different color (gold-ish, purple, blue, and orange). The next photo is the same set, but looks a bit different.
Xdh3nkS.jpg

I think the lighting in photos affects how they come out more than I knew.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's amazing, what is that build in and how's the vape?
It's a Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA. The flavor is truly fantastic. I try a lot of experimental (Mesh-alternative) stuff that's sometimes less than great. Its been a while since I've used a really good coil for these mesh rebuildables. This vapes really really nice though. The range I've been using is 55 to 75W.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA. The flavor is truly fantastic. I try a lot of experimental (Mesh-alternative) stuff that's sometimes less than great. Its been a while since I've used a really good coil for these mesh rebuildables. This vapes really really nice though. The range I've been using is 55 to 75W.
Certainly pegged my interest. I've been wanting to try the Clapton mesh on the profile for awhile. Couldn't even imagine what you did or even a clue how to do it. That's outstanding....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glorious :cloud::cloud::cloud:

What's the resistance?
Depends on which mod I put it on, but between.08 and .1Ω. I expected it to be super low like .06 because of the amount of cores. I don't have a way to reliably calculate these things. It's just been trial and error.

VU Sponsors