Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@nadalama I did get this from Rhonda. It was called "Fir". I don't see it listed anymore, but she might still have enough to make one. Contact her if you're interested, you never know. I got it to go on my Jackaroo that I got from @gadget! that has green panels. Not a perfect match, but I'm super thrilled with it, nonetheless. So comfy. The style is a 510 called Coco. I think I have 3 or 4 of that shape.

@AndriaD, these are tips that I order right before the big sale, so she's probably close to being on those, or maybe has started them. Sadly, she had a death in the family, so I don't know how soon she'll be turning again. Bless her heart.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't see everyone's pics :(

Left a note about it, I'm sure we still have a few bugs.
I can only see some of them. Other's I can not and not my own from a few days ago either. Probably going to take a few days before all the hiccups are worked out I imagine.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, just finally decided it's time to get back on the horse...for real this time. I just ordered about $200 worth of vape/mixing gear. After my divorce I lost most of my collection. Plus, I really just struggle with the analogs when life gets as rough as the last 12 months have been for me. Now for the hardest part...waiting!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a new Sense screen tank......

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
78c988c85bff4b7c74d56d1656ba4606.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, just finally decided it's time to get back on the horse...for real this time. I just ordered about $200 worth of vape/mixing gear. After my divorce I lost most of my collection. Plus, I really just struggle with the analogs when life gets as rough as the last 12 months have been for me. Now for the hardest part...waiting!
Ahh man hate to hear about divorce. Glad you're back though. We're routing for you. In a super stressful time like that I can't even say I wouldn't go back to smoking. One never really knows I guess. But really glad you're back to the vape.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
3FVape order placed June 20, received today. I count 12 days door-to-door, so well done 3F.

Got a KRMA RDTA clone. My first KRMA. Wish I'd bought one a long time ago.

Word to the wise: If you get a KRMA, be sure to put yummy juice in it. Because you are gonna taste EVERY LITTLE NUANCE of it. If the juice sucks, be prepared to make a terrible face. lol

Seriously, the flavor this thing puts out is incredible.

It's running a 3.5mm SS 26ga parallel, ohms at 0.27, at 30W. I think it's five wraps. I had the wattage higher, but it didn't need to be that hot, so I dropped it down to where it was comfortable for me. The coil is very close to the top of the RDTA, which of course is why the flavor is so good, but that also makes it hot. Switched out to a longer drip tip, too. It's perfect.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These were supposed to be here ten days ago with the rest of my Cigabuy order. O'well, they made it and were cheap. I don't remember exactly how much these were but they were around three bucks a pack and I cleaned them out (the last 5 packs they had). They're Smok Baby V2 Dual Mesh coils or A2's.
20200703_145921(1).jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When you get tired of the Atom I will adopt it.
Or PM me. I am gonna sell mine due to the issues with my hands. It's not hard for the average person, but with nerve damage and arthritis, better it goes to someome who will love it an use it. It sure is a hard hitter that's for sure

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
4 all the complaints i have about shipping from china 1 would think id learn. But here i am with another order in at ft. Lol... oh..well.
Ya, I did it too. I have a Kylin M AIO coming, probably see it sometime in August HA HA. Couldn't beat the price on 4th of July

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or PM me. I am gonna sell mine due to the issues with my hands. It's not hard for the average person, but with nerve damage and arthritis, better it goes to someome who will love it an use it. It sure is a hard hitter that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

LOL I KNEW you were gonna come in and make a face when I wrote "hard hitter" Seriously, I thought of you right away HA HA. I know you hate that crap. It's okay @~Don~ I still love you to bits!

Honestly, It just sits and there is something else I am looking to buy soooooooo

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL I KNEW you were gonna come in and make a face when I wrote "hard hitter" Seriously, I thought of you right away HA HA. I know you hate that crap. It's okay @~Don~ I still love you to bits!

Honestly, It just sits and there is something else I am looking to buy soooooooo

Actually it was about getting rid of it

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wb80 I don't think they changed anything but the name, wire optim is lightning vapes. I haven't gotten any since the name change but lv wire has been decent for me. I use it and coil society mostly. Never had a problem with it but don't go through massive spools like hardcore builders. I wipe it with a paper towel and alcohol just to see how dirty it is or isn't before using. I did have some leave black marks on the towel from UD on occasion but lv wire and coil society never leave any dirt behind. Haven't had any tangled spools but usually use 100ft spools for core wires and 250-500ft spools for wrap.

Like Creature0069 I never tried kp. Couldn't justify the price either. I know they just had a 40% sale for the 4th, wire optim/lv often runs 30% off sales too though. I guess I could see using premium wire even if it was just brand recognition for premium priced handmade coils if I was building them to sell. For my own use though, eh. Works well for me and I usually replace coils after 3-4mo anyway.

The price difference isn't huge I guess, wire optim for a 500ft spool of 38ga ni80 is around $3 cheaper. Around $2 cheaper for 100ft spools of stainless. Where kp stops at 40ga for ss316L, wireoptim has ss316L up to 50ga. Not that I build with it that thin but the option's there. Maybe kp's prices have improved, could've sworn they were a lot different in price. Not just a couple dollars a spool.

I could be wrong not being too familiar with kp's pricing not using it but if they did improve pricing they wouldn't be the first. Halo definitely improved the price of their juice. For instance tribeca is 19.99 for 60ml now. When I started vaping it in 2016 it was around $22 for 30ml. At one point I saw it jump to $24/30ml. And on top of it when I went to the halo page to check now a 20% off coupon popped up. With people vaping more juice and more direct lung mainstream products, other juices selling for $15-20/100ml or less hard pressed for them to keep trying to market juice at 3x the price. On top of so many more people doing diy and discovering how cheap ejuice is to make.

VU Sponsors