Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another immortal addition to the stable...the murdered out viking/ elite v3 combo
6a2280d95d1f060e0e6f62eb8daaacdd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not going to rip these open. It's 2 Liters of 100mg nic from LNW. Also, a 250ml of 100mg salts in 50/50 base.
20200709_150402.jpg

8oz and 16oz boston round bottles from Amazon to put my nicotine in.
20200709_151342_HDR(1).jpg

Every time I read threads about regulation I get nervous that I'm not prepared enough. I think I'm in good shape for a long while though..

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not going to rip these open. It's 2 Liters of 100mg nic from LNW. Also, a 250ml of 100mg salts in 50/50 base.
View attachment 164615

8oz and 16oz boston round bottles from Amazon to put my nicotine in.
View attachment 164616

Every time I read threads about regulation I get nervous that I'm not prepared enough. I think I'm in good shape for a long while though..
Rite there with u on that. Just added another liter of 250mg nic and feel i need atleast 1 more. Like 15 years worth of nic in the freezer isnt enough. Lol

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big shout out to the VU. Figured it was about time I started posting here. Big SteamCrave fanboy all the way back to the v1. You can never have enough SC's. Going to review the Advanced Kit, and will finally try out the mesh, and the backpack. Shout out to @Smoky Blue

View attachment 164648

View attachment 164649
Just saying I love the drums. Sold all my stuff last summer and regret it everyday.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The mesh deck will surprise you! It’s delicious!
I've meshed before over the years, but it never really took hold. I may have strange vaping tastes. Ironically I do ALL of my critical testing, on a Steam Crave RDTA v1., using simple, 24 ga. kanthal coils. I'm funny like that, BUT, I'm always on the prowl for new and improved flavor chuckin'.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've meshed before over the years, but it never really took hold. I may have strange vaping tastes. Ironically I do ALL of my critical testing, on a Steam Crave RDTA v1., using simple, 24 ga. kanthal coils. I'm funny like that, BUT, I'm always on the prowl for new and improved flavor chuckin'.
You’ll let us know how you like the mesh. But I was so surprised with the flavor!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaperstek was 20% off so I got one more L. for the freezer.
20200710_141030.jpg
The last two they've sent me got a leaky in transit but nothing too bad.

I totally forgot about these bottles. I ordered them from Everzon this Spring some time. I thought they just ripped me off but they showed up today!
20200710_141255.jpg
To tell you the truth I haven't used either of the Battle squonks I got a while back. Maybe I should break one out and get pumpin'.

I just caught the AVS 4th sale in the nick of time. It was the last day and someone mentioned it. I thought to myself, "Hey, if you're going to be playing with wire you better get some more..."
20200710_141729.jpg

I wanted to try 40ga on the outside of some stuff. Also got a little bit of 30ga to try fuse up.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaperstek was 20% off so I got one more L. for the freezer.
View attachment 164689
The last two they've sent me got a leaky in transit but nothing too bad.

I totally forgot about these bottles. I ordered them from Everzon this Spring some time. I thought they just ripped me off but they showed up today!
View attachment 164690
To tell you the truth I haven't used either of the Battle squonks I got a while back. Maybe I should break one out and get pumpin'.

I just caught the AVS 4th sale in the nick of time. It was the last day and someone mentioned it. I thought to myself, "Hey, if you're going to be playing with wire you better get some more..."
View attachment 164691

I wanted to try 40ga on the outside of some stuff. Also got a little bit of 30ga to try fuse up.
Mmm that 40 guage is like mermaid pubes. Non existent. Lol. Nah it's not that bad if you have good lighting and catch the glint off the wire

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Nailz, I was able to see those in her group. Very nice!

I saw those too. :) The ones that really pique my interest are those blue-green ones, in the 4th row down; those are farking gorgeous! I wonder what the name for that pattern/color/substance is. It's really beautiful!

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I saw those too. :) The ones that really pique my interest are those blue-green ones, in the 4th row down; those are farking gorgeous! I wonder what the name for that pattern/color/substance is. It's really beautiful!

Andria
Mica something or other. I have one, but the colors are nowhere near as good as those. Can't really see the green in mine.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmm that 40 guage is like mermaid pubes. Non existent. Lol. Nah it's not that bad if you have good lighting and catch the glint off the wire

Psh, that's how I feel with 38ga. And that's with an led magnifier set. Maybe time to get my eyes checked lmao. Especially when shit starts spinning, fuck all trying to see it. I just try to catch the variation in sheen contrasting with the cores.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Psh, that's how I feel with 38ga. And that's with an led magnifier set. Maybe time to get my eyes checked lmao. Especially when shit starts spinning, fuck all trying to see it. I just try to catch the variation in sheen contrasting with the cores.

Lol my eyes are shot. I was using my cell phone camera zoom to see what I was doing. Laziness got he better of me and I bought the $15 Daedelus from the hardware section last week. I need to make a few improvements to the jig, but so far I've made about 20 coils with it. All came out as good or better than I've made previously. Now I only have to see the first half inch or so and just let that sucker do it's job. lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought some juice from Flawless during their 4th of July sale. My Prop Blue price used to be $9.99 at the start of this year there. They raised it to $12.99 a few months ago. When their sale went live, I jumped to $16.99. I was like wtf.... I did the math, and it was $11 or whatever after the code. So still a good deal, but that hike up the price shit makes me mad. Of course after the sale it's back at $12.99. They did the same thing with Lava, and Lemon Tart but their discount made it a little more tolerable. It would've been even better if they didn't jack up the prices all of a sudden. It's the first time I've seen them do that.
20200711_155741(1).jpg

Breazy had Smok Mag Kits for $32. I had an idea when I saw what they had in stock. I posted in another thread how I like Blue tanks with Red O-rings and Blue mods with Red accents. I saw they had Navy Blue/Black and Black/Red so I got them. My plan is to take the black pieces off the blue mod and trade them for the red pieces. So what I'll end up with (hopefully) is a Navy Blue/Red Mag kit, and an all Black one too.
20200711_160643(1).jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vape mail from @gadget! The SQ217 Really funny thing though, I don't recall buying the QP Fatality RTA! You are SUCH a stinker Ray. lol Thank you honey. It's awesome. Flavor is damn good from it too!

Such a great squonker. I had sort of gone away from squonking. This will get me back on the horse :)

IMG_20200711_144938238.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail from @gadget! The SQ217 Really funny thing though, I don't recall buying the QP Fatality RTA! You are SUCH a stinker Ray. lol Thank you honey. It's awesome. Flavor is damn good from it too!

Such a great squonker. I had sort of gone away from squonking. This will get me back on the horse :)

View attachment 164737
Shit that's sweet. Been looking at the fatality myself for the Centaurus.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 164737
1594510033735.gif

VU Sponsors