Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kennedy cobblestone (clone) came 2day from tallpines.
View attachment 182163
Seriously, I do not like you right now at ALL..................lol just kidding honey BUT if you decide to sell it PLEASE holler at me first okay? I got one of the dreamer/Ardent combo's from him and I love it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Seriously, I do not like you right now at ALL..................lol just kidding honey BUT if you decide to sell it PLEASE holler at me first okay? I got one of the dreamer/Ardent combo's from him and I love it.

You might find some comfort in my observation that the Kennedys can be mighty hard on the hands. They do get easier if you put the switch in the shortest-throw position, but still it takes some oomph to get them to fire. That's just my two cents - I'm sure others will feel differently, but my Cobblestone, in particular, is challenging, and I don't have arthritis in my hands. <3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The elder dragon is pretty much perfect for the Athena. I decided that is what will stay on mine permanently after pairing them together when I got them.

I totally agree. I ran my Athena with a DR SQ for a while, and then the other day I thought, WHY am I doing this? The Elder Dragon is a much better choice. I had run the Athena ever since I had it with an Elder Dragon until I guess about three or four months ago when I had a senior moment and shifted things around. lol

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You might find some comfort in my observation that the Kennedys can be mighty hard on the hands. They do get easier if you put the switch in the shortest-throw position, but still it takes some oomph to get them to fire. That's just my two cents - I'm sure others will feel differently, but my Cobblestone, in particular, is challenging, and I don't have arthritis in my hands. <3
Well, now that you said that, I feel a whole lot better. No way could I push it then unless I modified it. Which I have done with several of my mechs but ya, thank you. That helps a lot actually. :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How about some hand delivered "vape mail". Had the privilege and pleasure of meating up with @Pastorfuzz for some lunch, great convo, and helped me fill some holes in the collection. It was my pleasure buddy, and thank you!
View attachment 182207
That's awesome you got to meet up F2F Little jelly here. :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The elder dragon is pretty much perfect for the Athena. I decided that is what will stay on mine permanently after pairing them together when I got them.
I use Profile RDA’s on my Athenas. They work great. Never tried the ED’s on them. Hell, I have 5 ED’s and never even built one yet. Gave one away. Can’t remember to who though.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use Profile RDA’s on my Athenas. They work great. Never tried the ED’s on them. Hell, I have 5 ED’s and never even built one yet. Gave one away. Can’t remember to who though.
The profile is my wife's go to RDA. I have not used mine for quite some time now, but she uses hers daily still. It works great on everything she uses it on, doesn't matter if it is mech, unregulated, or regulated. It's a very versatile RDA.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Profiles and the Yachtvape Meshlocks are great on Asmodus squonkers, the Luna especially.

I have a black Profile that I'm saving to put on the Kennedy clone I just bought from @Tall Pines - but I might have to run an 18650 in it, otherwise it will be hot as 40 hells.

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The profile is my wife's go to RDA. I have not used mine for quite some time now, but she uses hers daily still. It works great on everything she uses it on, doesn't matter if it is mech, unregulated, or regulated. It's a very versatile RDA.
Same here,once I got my first Profile,thats the only rda I have used since.Ive got about 25 of them over the last couple years haha.I even went on the hunt to find a setup For my Billet box clones that would come close to the profile,it took me over a year, but I finally found a very similar set up for those too haha.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kennedy cobblestone i got from @gadget! On trade
56b1dee4b5b1464d89cdbe6a2889295d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I still think that's about the most gorgeous tube mod I've ever seen. Wish I'd been quick enough to get a stainless one. Mine is brass, and it's nice, but it's a long way from that stainless. I did put a piece of silver mylar inside mine, basically serves as a battery wrap, and that improves the look of it by a mile.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
As if I wasn't sick enough with my seemingly unquenchable hunger for acquiring vape gear, now there's a whole new gambling angle thrown in. I'm doomed.
View attachment 182342

Are you talking about the Paypal Pay-In-Four thing? If so, I hate to tell ya, but I'm running across it in a lot of places. I've bought four new pairs of glasses in the last couple of months, used it to buy some Christmas presents, and now even WALMART is offering Pay-In-Four.

I think merchants know that a lot of people are broke as hell right now, and this is at least a way for them to get some business. Paypal I'm sure has the cash to foot the bill, plus they probably get a percentage of the sale.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you talking about the Paypal Pay-In-Four thing? If so, I hate to tell ya, but I'm running across it in a lot of places. I've bought four new pairs of glasses in the last couple of months, used it to buy some Christmas presents, and now even WALMART is offering Pay-In-Four.

I think merchants know that a lot of people are broke as hell right now, and this is at least a way for them to get some business. Paypal I'm sure has the cash to foot the bill, plus they probably get a percentage of the sale.
Actually, no, I'm referring to the PACT business but I know what you are talking about, I have tried the pay in 4 and it's pretty confusing, I thought at first I was double billed. But it's just how it appears, my bank record showed just the single first payment. Second one coming up!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Slim Piece and Carnage showed up today from @Tall Pines . This thing is gorgeous, and tiny if use to the Slam Piece, lol. If this is an 8/10 as described, must have started as a 20/10, lol Thanks buddy, love it
View attachment 182368
That's why he's one of the good ones.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Vindicator clone from @Tall Pines came yesterday also (thanks again, bud!). It's fabulous, not a nick on it, and it's black, so that's saying something. I already know it will be one of my favorite tube mods. Have scarcely put the thing down since it came.

I put a Yachtvape Meshlock on it, great combo, but must admit I let that atty run too dry and got socked with the dry hit from hell one time. ONLY one time. lol

VU Sponsors