Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Picked up a Heir and KRMA rba to try. Both are a tight rdl to mtl. Great flavor though.
0a1c8ab45da43cfaf02adf3d5aa89432.jpg
33abaf8a55284fb1ea42c400f9927c22.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK
I dont think it did but I could be wrong. I threw the Trilogy on there, I think it can house up to 35mm atomizers. Trilogy is working well on there though!

View attachment 182702
OK, I'm gonna say it - that bubble glass ruins an otherwise stunning mod. I know, I should keep my crap opinions to myself. I don't know why but I have always found bubble tanks to be hideous, like the visual equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard.

That mod is gorgeous, god I love juma, especially green juma! And red. And blue. I just like juma.... Ok awaiting my beat down now...

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
OK

OK, I'm gonna say it - that bubble glass ruins an otherwise stunning mod. I know, I should keep my crap opinions to myself. I don't know why but I have always found bubble tanks to be hideous, like the visual equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard.

That mod is gorgeous, god I love juma, especially green juma! And red. And blue. I just like juma.... Ok awaiting my beat down now...
Thank you- I never minded bubble glass much, unless its on a tube mech where you want it all flush. The mod itself is pretty big so the atty looks small without the bubble glass.

But you are entitled to your opinion of course 😉

Last edited:

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Been a bit since I posted vape mail so here we go. New to me RDA's from Tall Pines's sale goodies.

Left to right
Recurve Dual, Unicorn, Digiflavor Mesh Pro and Vapefly Mesh Plus. :)

View attachment 182721
Looking good! Can't wait for my bundle to arrive as well ☺ flavor on the recurve dual is great.. one of the few rdas I feel competes with the asmini for flavor

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Purge Mods Governor
|P|U|R|G|E|M|O|D|S|
ef64b10b1b1dddf3b5448bfe1c81c410.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
I always found the Governor to be the fugliest Purge that is so fugly in fact, I kept being afraid to even bring that up... :blech: But this particular setup of yours fixes the problem completely IMHO, it's another keeper so I'm hoping you will keep this one! :)

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got these back from whomever this "magician" is Vapinart uses for repairs. I must say, excellent work. I will put him to the test, however, when I send him my Union 2.0 - which I managed to super glue the fire button attempting to set the thin plastic washer back that kept falling off which holds the button cover on...

I must say, it's nice to have my very first stabwood back in action, Kostik #38.... Thanks Larry :)20210604_214926.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
8 P26A's for $3.50 apiece thanks to @Syythe!

View attachment 182808

I got 4 P26A Molicells and a Samsung 50T from that sale the other day. I ended up with an awesome deal because I had some kind of bonus points that had built up on my bank debit card, so that took $19 off the price. Batteries came day before yesterday and I've got them all charged and in mods already. Thanks again @Syythe for the heads-up!

And yesterday I got a Shenray Taifun GT4 clone from @joecarroll42, which after I built it, filled it, and made a spectacular mess, I went and watched some videos and got my shit together. We good now, yessir, vaping some Toffee Coffee in it. I put it on my HCigar VT75 that I got from @Ms. Trixy and life is good! Thanks again, Joe! And Trixy, too!

Turns out I could have put a much bigger coil in the GT4 - instead of the 2.5mm Framed Staple FC - but it's at 0.35 ohms and I'm running it at about 38 watts and it vapes great. Usually I'm pretty good at eyeballing the size of coil to use, but I misjudged this time. I'll try something bigger in it when it's time to rebuild. As it is, the small coil doesn't take forever to get hot, so that makes me happy because I have no patience.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hey everybody! What are some good vape companies shipping third party now? I just got burned by one I ordered from a lot in the past so now I'm being cautious. How has the id check upon delivery been working out?
I haven't ordered since USPS made changes. I used FastTech with their gift card system b4 that and it worked out ok.

VU Sponsors