The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got this yesterday from Amazon. Not a mod or tank etc, but still sort of vape related (It's for mixing my juices ) hardly puts any bubbles in the mix (that's important ) and mixes my max VG juices with ease. Love this thing. Only $8 too!

IMG_20210629_123939335.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
gDmx9cI.jpg

ND2jR05.jpg

geaGDa9.jpg

X4Z7pPj.jpg

These aren't real Turds. They're Turd-styled RDAs.

This mod is really compact. Smaller than I imagined.
8ac6R1S.jpg

sVLe0H2.jpg

I've read that SS mech mods don't hit as hard. I tried my regular mech RDA on it with my coils and it hits pretty good. I thought I'd feel a noticeable drop off in power. That wasn't the case at all. I'm guessing I might notice it with other coils?

Shiny :).
Ppk8hf9.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So the Flavormonks stuff got here and no, just no. BUT Chef's now has their own line and I saw a Speculoos flavor which I also ordered. ( the American version of this cookie ) The American version imo is not nearly as good (that's just me though and I am biased :) ) Their flavoring is pretty darn good and with a little extra Gingerbread and Holiday Spice added to it. Little like in 0.25% This is a good start to this cookie. I will post up a recipe over on the mixing thread in a bit. I bet you can get it real close.

Note: Traditional Speculaas do not have Almond. It's not the same type of cookie as those Almond Windmill cookies you see here.

Has anyone tried the WF (I think) Brown Sugar Cookie? I have it but haven't tried it yet. Just wondering if that might work well in your recipe.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
gDmx9cI.jpg

ND2jR05.jpg

geaGDa9.jpg

X4Z7pPj.jpg

These aren't real Turds. They're Turd-styled RDAs.

This mod is really compact. Smaller than I imagined.
8ac6R1S.jpg

sVLe0H2.jpg

I've read that SS mech mods don't hit as hard. I tried my regular mech RDA on it with my coils and it hits pretty good. I thought I'd feel a noticeable drop off in power. That wasn't the case at all. I'm guessing I might notice it with other coils?

Shiny :).
Ppk8hf9.jpg
Grabbed yourself another Rath I see. Yep, that was an awesome suggestion you gave. I love mine, thank you for the tip. Have you tried the Arbiter solo yet? As much as I love the first one with the dual coil deck, I am tempted. I think from now on I am just going to ask you your opinion on stuff before I buy it :) Our vape preferences must be very similar. I have been looking at that Tauren one also. I like the RTA I got awhile back

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has anyone tried the WF (I think) Brown Sugar Cookie? I have it but haven't tried it yet. Just wondering if that might work well in your recipe.
I have not tried that one yet but it sounds good and I think you're right, that could be a nice addition in place of the brown sugar. BCF has a sale coming up so I may see if they have it and if so, I will get some to try. Thanks!

Yep, they have it! Outstanding. Not sure I care for one persons review of the stuff though. LOL smells like Ferret. Ewww, Ferrets are stanky things if not spayed/neutered. But, I'm brave, so I will try it! :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grabbed yourself another Rath I see. Yep, that was an awesome suggestion you gave. I love mine, thank you for the tip. Have you tried the Arbiter solo yet? As much as I love the first one with the dual coil deck, I am tempted. I think from now on I am just going to ask you your opinion on stuff before I buy it :) Our vape preferences must be very similar. I have been looking at that Tauren one also. I like the RTA I got awhile back
I haven't ordered an Arbiter Solo. The one sided airflow is throwing me off. If others claim it's really good I might try it.

Yeah the Rath vapes really nice, really smooth draw. Mines been putting out some great flavor. The deck is so simple to use too.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So my fourth or fifth package arrived from Greece without any throuble. In fact, I got it in just a couple days! I have also received mods from well-known vape suppliers from Greece, Italy, Slovakia, Poland, Peru, France, The UK, Malaysia, Canada, Austria, and China since PACT took effect. Is anyone else beginning to think PACT is all bark and no bite?

Anyways, After some poor communication, mostly on my end, I know have the 18650 Eclipse from Elcigart, as well as the two 18350 versions I am still selling because I thought they were gonna be 18650. They typically only run a few dollars less then the bi brother. And it's not like I do not like them, they are super cool, I just have so many mods and gotta sell some.

20210627_120428.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Because everyone comes here..................... @gadget! You are one hell of a man and I think, no, I know, everyone here will agree with me.

I hope you have an amazing day today. You deserve nothing but the best. May your day be filled with love and laughter.

LYF

img_1239.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Because everyone comes here..................... @gadget! You are one hell of a man and I think, no, I know, everyone here will agree with me.

I hope you have an amazing day today. You deserve nothing but the best. May your day be filled with love and laughter.

LYF

View attachment 183714

Sorry I'm a day late, but @gadget!, Happy Birthday! Two months to full retirement age, guy. I don't know if you're already retired, but I'm hanging on for a while, gonna finally make some decent money over the next couple of years, if my brain will just keep working. (You recall, I hope, that you're like six days older than me, right?)

Best wishes to you, I hope you had a fun day and have many more great birthdays to look forward to. Deb's right - you're a helluva good guy.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Health Cabin sent me a free Large Voopoo t shirt. It's not really large, it's tiny. I noticed it with other Chinese shirts. The sizes are way smaller. Also got a free fidget spinner. It's pretty nice and of good quality as far as fidget spinners go.
ZPRad5E.jpg

Another Dreamer:
vMwpF89.jpg

I wasn't into the whole splatter thing at first but it doesn't bother me anymore.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty nice! I didn't like the exposed battery look of the first ones.
I enjoyed the v1 but this v2 is much improved with the locking feature and it can be taken apart much easier now as well. The best of all though is the addition of the door for sure.

I'll be selling my v1 soon if anyone's interested in a open door mod 21700 squonker.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I enjoyed the v1 but this v2 is much improved with the locking feature and it can be taken apart much easier now as well. The best of all though is the addition of the door for sure.

I'll be selling my v1 soon if anyone's interested in a open door mod 21700 squonker.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Oh I may be

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to try one of those purge mods with the side button but until I'm done with this remodel and get moved in the extra funds are not there. Two utility bills, two house insurances and the rent at the place we are at are tough right now.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
I'm right there with ya... bought our neighbor's 4000 sf house in May. Needed/needs some serious work. We're about $30k into the refit/remodel all while paying two sets of utilities. Happily, we got the house for a virtual song, and when we're done with the remodel, we're pretty sure we could sell it for nearly 4x the purchase price :) However, that means my vape budget has been cut to zilch! Hasn't stopped me from doing a little cherry picking, but Purge mods, not so much.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Had a ruff day.. literally "ruff" got this trade in the mail from @dubya314 and it put a smile on my face

Said good bye to my best friend of 17 yrs today...
87e458ff6f72b9f7f77573878255658b.jpg
411d4ee3864f65fcef71c2b61b93d489.jpg
1a67de9b9810357aec072218809aa466.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

So much loss last year and this year for so many, it's just overwhelming. My thoughts are with you and your family. You've had more than your share, I think.

VU Sponsors