Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey do they have nic too?

Looks like perfectvape.com is still selling nic. Price is a little higher than we used to pay, but it did let me put 2 x 4 oz bottles of 100mg nic in my cart and go to checkout.

I like buying the 6mg premixed 30/70, and that's $19.19 a quart (liter) plus a flat-rate $3.99 for shipping. That's not far off what I paid at LNW.

ETA: I decided to go ahead and buy another liter of that premixed stuff, and the site is having trouble processing my payment. So now I'm not sure if they're still selling nic or not. Doesn't hurt to try, though.

ETA2: It went through on attempt #3. Only charged my account once, so all is well.

Last edited:

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am working on the tail light wiring of my Silverado and noticed the mail truck stop at the mailbox. Stuff arrived.

BP Mods Bushido squonk
updated body shell and battery door for my busted Topside Dual
blue Wasp Nano Dual to matchy matchy with my Topside
and perhaps the coolest package I received was the bag of squonk bottles

@Pastorfuzz replied to my WTB ad in the classies for Pulse bottles and very graciously offered to send me some at no charge, later updating that a "few" other bottles would be included. That bag is what I recieved. Thanks again!

The Bushido is stupid small. I've owned probably close to 200 squonk mods, most of them 18650, and can't readily recall one smaller. It's super light, finish is perfect and it was $47 to my door. It is legitimately the nicest new mod for the money I think I've ever purchased. Hopefully it performs as well as it is constructed. This is one of those "guess I need every color now" mods.

CMnDzan.jpg

3nZUXqU.jpg

nW8dwIa.jpg

47xnHNv.jpg

txN4WBJ.jpg

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I am working on the tail light wiring of my Silverado and noticed the mail truck stop at the mailbox. Stuff arrived.

BP Mods Bushido squonk

@Pastorfuzz replied to my WTB ad in the classies for Pulse bottles and very graciously offered to send me some at no charge, later updating that a "few" other bottles would be included. That bag is what I recieved. Thanks again!

The Bushido is stupid small. I've owned probably close to 200 squonk mods, most of them 18650, and can't readily recall one smaller. It's super light, finish is perfect and it was $47 to my door. It is legitimately the nicest new mod for the money I think I've ever purchased. Hopefully it performs as well as it is constructed. This is one of those "guess I need every color now" mods.

CMnDzan.jpg

3nZUXqU.jpg

nW8dwIa.jpg

47xnHNv.jpg

txN4WBJ.jpg
Thats awesome. We need more guys like this in the community! That squonk does look very nice too 👌

Good on you @Pastorfuzz 🍻

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BP Mods Bushido squonk

CMnDzan.jpg

3nZUXqU.jpg

nW8dwIa.jpg

47xnHNv.jpg

txN4WBJ.jpg
Pfuzz is a great guy, no doubt about it. Really like the color of that mod as well.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got me another dna60 skillet. Now I'm waiting on my new mill table to get here so I can really work this over. I'm thinking a wood body and wood inners. We will see.
China EVL tank fits the authentic. Glad it worked.
dd3bb7c9f863a1b881e32eca2ec3b9fa.jpg
3fc7ed19fa610a6f0428fd050c52ff7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
So supposed to be curtailing this kinda thing, but couldn't resist this lot
View attachment 184855
Is that a vapinart tool kit?
it is indeed
That is sweet. I'm a tool geek in addition to being a vape geek.
It's not vapinart but I've had this one for a couple of years now and love it.
591ac41ebaf1123eca2d7145ecb74308.jpg

9264dd7d69fe893b55700d6bfadc60b8.jpg

026720c1cb243f59e1647b51a4f775af.jpg

Look what I found on Geek! I'm giving you $5 off your first purchase with code: hjqqvwx

geek.wish.com/share/8989vpwsrc

12.00 shipped

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Couple of the new lipos im going to start offering for sale came today, this ones "The Curve". Dna250c 2200mah 3s Turnigy. Amazing quality, nice clicky tactile buttons 🥰 Also the blue was just finished this for a customer, 3000mah 4s Lipo dna250c full custom (bottom mod).
20210804_134002.jpg20210804_135116.jpgIMG_20210629_175321339_BURST001.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I've wanted one of these since the first time I seen one. I grabbed this on a Facebook group. I'm impressed, it doesn't even look like it's been used!
Tug Lyfe DNA 250
416b3863ce4802fe32ed83a7349846bd.jpg

2a5124d104ecb29649e9a304bf124956.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I remember when I'd be 5 pages behind on this thread because there'd be so much vape mail. Now it's just a Gadget vs RainyMW pissing match lol:giggle:. You know I'm just kidding around. I'm glad some of you guys are still getting toys in the mail.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I remember when I'd be 5 pages behind on this thread because there'd be so much vape mail. Now it's just a Gadget vs RainyMW pissing match lol:giggle:. You know I'm just kidding around. I'm glad some of you guys are still getting toys in the mail.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Never a pissing match between me and Mr Gadget 😅

Yeah I was literally thinking of not posting anymore....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never a pissing match between me and Mr Gadget 😅

Yeah I was literally thinking of not posting anymore....
The forum as a whole has slowed way down it seems like. I was totally just kidding around about you guys. I love seeing your guys new gear though. I'd post more vape mail if I had anything to share. My state pretty much ruined shopping domestically for me. My cart price usually jumps to over double during checkout.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have picked up a few things but have been in the process of a very slow move in. Not sure where I have put them at the moment lol. I've spent the last year doing a full remodel and done 80% of it myself and my wife too. Now that we have started we decided to make a few changes. Out with the old and in with the new. Not necessarily brand new but new to us.
The little dog was brought in to the vets office to be put down. Man walked in a handed him to the receptionist and said put it down and walked out. Puppy was almost dead but after a little dab of Karo syrup he was fine. The little kitty was taped in a box with no air holes and had so many fleas he almost needed a transfusion. Meet Phoenix and Nugget lol.
8df0ee5f9cc7d818072b0397b5343600.jpg
62dcf4613ff62a1498fce84bc8ffc002.jpg
bd321b0741724f85cd4ba9d2f8b60a90.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors