Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've wanted one of these since the first time I seen one. I grabbed this on a Facebook group. I'm impressed, it doesn't even look like it's been used!
Tug Lyfe DNA 250
416b3863ce4802fe32ed83a7349846bd.jpg

2a5124d104ecb29649e9a304bf124956.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

I've been wanting a patriotic vape for a long time. The one I wanted most was a distressed flag engraving on a SS Rogue...

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail today. Big mech squonk and little mech squonk!

I snagged the Bolt V1 for nostalgia purposes. I was a first batch Bolt owner and figured I'd grab this one for old time's sake. I knew this thing was going to have some miles on it, and it does, but it showed up absolutely filthy dirty - like it hadn't been cleaned *ever*.

I probably should have asked for better pics of the condition... especially since I bought a SQ Topside from the same seller and, while in very good condition, was saturated in juice. It was gross. Oh well, everything cleans up with a little effort. Every piece of used gear I sell is as clean as I can possible get it, often meaning disassembly, hot water/dish soap/toothbrush, and ultrasonic bath. No one should receive grody gear.

Anyway, happily vaping the new-to-me Bolt and Purge.

z4b3aU8.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Amazing birthday gift from @gadget! Oh I do love this, thank you my dear friend! Haven't had anything new in awhile so this is wonderful. LYF

Now I have to see if I can learn what rba's are out there. It says that all BB stuff will work? Can anyone confirm and I have no clue what a decent DL RBA would be. There are SO SO many things out there. Not to mention things where I can use different pnp type coils. I have a smok rpm RBA but I am sure there are better out there. Is that what they call bridges LOL OMG I have a bunch to learn I guess

IMG_20210810_132629950.jpg

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing birthday gift from @gadget! Oh I do love this, thank you my dear friend! Haven't had anything new in awhile so this is wonderful. LYF

Now I have to see if I can learn what rba's are out there. It says that all BB stuff will work? Can anyone confirm and I have no clue what a decent DL RBA would be. There are SO SO many things out there. Not to mention things where I can use different pnp type coils. I have a smok rpm RBA but I am sure there are better out there. Is that what they call bridges LOL OMG I have a bunch to learn I guess

View attachment 185083
Welcome to the darkside

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the darkside

No, I can't be doing that right now. Maybe at a later date. I can see if I can get a rba type thing for it other than the rpm but the rest will be a while. But I just love it with the Kaaes tank he sent along with it. Plus I have other tanks that will fit. It's just a fun device.

Oh and I was shocked to see you jump in that hole. Knowing how much you love your mechs and all. I guess for out and about though, this is the way to go.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

View attachment 185083
It is a cool little mod, I'm glad you like it
That's all that matters.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are cool little mods. For what it's worth I had the best luck with the vape snail in mine. I mostly use it with tanks now though.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Yes, and I see myself doing just that. It's a great little SBS. I know myself, and I could start getting a bunch of different things for it and end up not using them. The mod has such a nice feel to it.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I can't be doing that right now. Maybe at a later date. I can see if I can get a rba type thing for it other than the rpm but the rest will be a while. But I just love it with the Kaaes tank he sent along with it. Plus I have other tanks that will fit. It's just a fun device.

Oh and I was shocked to see you jump in that hole. Knowing how much you love your mechs and all. I guess for out and about though, this is the way to go.
Yeah... didnt think i would like em as much as i am...but i ask myself everyday
e8208f48e7c0de86f1ba4e939c8a0d03.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am madly in love with the Dvarw MTL FL. I have 2 and just couldn't feasibly buy more. So here's to hoping SXK got it right. By my math, with all the accessories each one authentic from KHW would have been about $260 plus shipping. I paid $72 shipped for the SXK's shipped from 3F, 18 days from order.
20210813_150338.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am madly in love with the Dvarw MTL FL. I have 2 and just couldn't feasibly buy more. So here's to hoping SXK got it right. By my math, with all the accessories each one authentic from KHW would have been about $260 plus shipping. I paid $72 shipped for the SXK's shipped from 3F, 18 days from order.
View attachment 185219
I have a few of these and they have worked just as well as the authentic. You don't cry as hard when you break the glass on these though lol.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't done but that posted when I wasn't ready.. I got my first side fire mod! I hit the Armageddon mf sale and got a brass Lycan with carbon fiber sleeve:
DlQY4Rr.jpg

Sv66wRs.jpg

I used it for about ten minutes and went back to order another lol. I ordered a black one made out of copper but they emailed me saying they were sold out. F-word. I took a substitution but I wish places wouldn't bait n switch so much.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wasn't done but that posted when I wasn't ready.. I got my first side fire mod! I hit the Armageddon mf sale and got a brass Lycan with carbon fiber sleeve:
DlQY4Rr.jpg

Sv66wRs.jpg

I used it for about ten minutes and went back to order another lol. I ordered a black one made out of copper but they emailed me saying they were sold out. F-word. I took a substitution but I wish places wouldn't bait n switch so much.

Great choice! The Lykan is a kick arse mod!

IMG_20210816_130156583.jpg

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 185083
I think these are better than a lot of the "duo" sbs/aio we've been seeing lately. Better than abyss imho. What a nice gift! And happy bday (belated)!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, seen these. Idk why I'm not a big fan of the lykan, I should be. I like side fire mechs, but something about them, idk too bulky perhaps. I would love a guillotine with the flag.... Appreciate the help!
I didn't like the look of the telescopic platform at first. Most mechs these days have overly large platforms for like 28 or 30mm. I'm using a 25mm top cap RDA on the 27mm Lykan top and it looks alright. 24mm RDAs don't look as good IMO. I barely have any 30mm RDAs but most mech mods these days seem like they were made for them.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got some new tanks to try out in a trade. Pickuped an sxk switch set for my work mod.
df9bf56514503c7ea4800aa027e511fd.jpg
325e4a221edc3b31799e46b991535458.jpg

If for some odd reason you just “hate” the drip tip on the intake…

One of two style drip tips I think would work great on the Asgard Mini… other style is in my signature

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't like the look of the telescopic platform at first. Most mechs these days have overly large platforms for like 28 or 30mm. I'm using a 25mm top cap RDA on the 27mm Lykan top and it looks alright. 24mm RDAs don't look as good IMO. I barely have any 30mm RDAs but most mech mods these days seem like they were made for them.

You want an Immortal Modz OG Grip in Copper with .999 Silver Contacts

204b98314cecd59c80063c19cc8b8ba1.png

21700/25mm

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Miss mine. Thats one of the mods I lost to PaulS

I am sorry…

I’d love another Copper OG Grip… see them once in a while on Reddit, but there is always this one dude that scoops them up like 10 mins before I see them

One of the hardest hitting mechs and cheap…

Got this one for $110, came with the silver a Comp Lyfe battle cap, Goon 1.5… PIFd the Goon and Battle Cap to members here.

I’d also like to get a RAD… but not sure I want to drop $450+ on something that is only 0.02v better… that and I haven’t picked up a mech in nearly two months

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I am sorry…

I’d love another Copper OG Grip… see them once in a while on Reddit, but there is always this one dude that scoops them up like 10 mins before I see them

One of the hardest hitting mechs and cheap…

Got this one for $110, came with the silver a Comp Lyfe battle cap, Goon 1.5… PIFd the Goon and Battle Cap to members here.

I’d also like to get a RAD… but not sure I want to drop $450+ on something that is only 0.02v better… that and I haven’t picked up a mech in nearly two months

The CAD? Yeah aside from looks, they perform identically so you arent missing out on much there. I let go of mine a while ago

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You want an Immortal Modz OG Grip in Copper with .999 Silver Contacts

204b98314cecd59c80063c19cc8b8ba1.png

21700/25mm

Looks awesome but I don't think they sell that one anymore. I ordered a silver siege mod from there but haven't got it yet. Im sure you already know but it's got smaller platform thingies.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never had disappointing vape mail before, have also never been disappointed by anything from Enushi.

This is what I ordered for $50
Screenshot_20210816-222519_Chrome.jpg
This is what I received. The white is see through, black o-rings are seen. It doesn't say Mission XV as in the picture. Came in a baggy, nothing to indicate it's actually a Mission tip, torn o-ring on the installed insert, it actually looks like a Fasttech styled drip tip.
20210818_183443.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never had disappointing vape mail before, have also never been disappointed by anything from Enushi.

View attachment 185365
This is what I received. The white is see through, black o-rings are seen. It doesn't say Mission XV as in the picture. Came in a baggy, nothing to indicate it's actually a Mission tip, torn o-ring on the installed insert, it actually looks like a Fasttech styled drip tip.
View attachment 185366
Wow, that is unbelievable. That is definitely not the same drip tip.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 185365
View attachment 185366
Gonna follow up I assume?

VU Sponsors