Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I did not like Icebound, but I also did not read closely enough when I ordered it. It is very watermelon-forward to me, and I just cannot vape it. Snap I believe has said that she can hardly tell there's watermelon in it, so this is just one of those things that depends on a person's palate.
Yes for Icebound it is the strong mentholated flavor , pretty much all I can taste with that one, Ice Menthol is so strong, but can taste berries more with that after the menthol fades- watermelon is Ok with me- it is anything with Musk Melon in it :blech:, to me that Musk Melon Cantaloupe flavor is the worst - yuck:blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for the heads up!
I placed an order but when I went to check out they automatically inserted a different coupon code. But it was 50% off as well so I just went with it. :)

My favorite too, thanks to your suggestion a while back. ;)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
I accidentally ordered this flavor Jungle King by mistake- luckily it was a happy mistake for me- love this flavor. I am not a big fan of banana so I was nervous to try this, but Jungle King is not strong on the banana flavor to me. These flavors are well blended and just taste really good together in Jungle King.
I tried Jungle too- it is OK it is a weaker flavor- I stick with Jungle King!
Glad you tried it and it is a favorite for you too. Sometimes people try what I love and they hate it and I feel bad-
:hug:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes for Icebound it is the strong mentholated flavor , pretty much all I can taste with that one, Ice Menthol is so strong, but can taste berries more with that after the menthol fades- watermelon is Ok with me- it is anything with Musk Melon in it :blech:, to me that Musk Melon Cantaloupe flavor is the worst - yuck:blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech:
My problem with musk melon is the name. I mean, you are talking about something I love to eat, vape, stare at, squeeze, play with............. don't put the word musk in there :kickbutt: :devil::devil:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My problem with musk melon is the name. I mean, you are talking about something I love to eat, vape, stare at, squeeze, play with............. don't put the word musk in there :kickbutt: :devil::devil:
We call it Musk Melon here- lol
actually cantaloupe- I like to eat them too- just hate how it tastes when I vape it.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does taking a whole juice line home from vaca count as vapemail? Beer goes home in my tummy
4003768dee8b62b8fe4197c7af996306.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These smell amazing

@wildgypsy70 sent me some sample mixes

I messaged her about my failed search for a juice profile for my Boro devices

mech use I vape one of her recipes and it’s perfect at .09-.11 and RDAs… not remotely the same at 13w

So I asked of her just a few parameters, no bakery (firm believer at low wattage all bakery is booty)… no Anise and no strawberry…

abcd7d4f59f862dfcf7aab652e8d3d21.dng

I also said I wanted to pay for her time and supplies… just waiting on a number… otherwise I’m gonna just do what I did with @inganeer and just send it and use this meme

dcd667f0cdf07c33cbb845dc0f356743.jpg

Thank you boss lady

Edit: Gallagher’s is so good

Edit2:

a5ee59868cebb94ac602cf138ccb577d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rotflmao, hey he does exist. How ya been?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I'm doing okay, Sir 'ganeer. Hanging in, like everyone else these days. Howz about you? Keeping busy and at least semi-motivated?

I'm afraid to look at the classies for fear that you've got yet something else that I'd want but don't need. ;)

LOL! Now I'm doomed. It's Friday night, and I just KNOW that I won't be able to stay away later. Dammit, man!!!

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm afraid I will be posting stuff before long. The wife discovered just how much stuff I have while moving. I took 8 tubs (18x18x24) full. She just had too look in a couple of them. Long time since I seen the LOOK.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Kinda similar here. Most of my stuff is in my downstairs office/exercise space. It was seen recently, for the first time in years.

Blissful, yes. :giggle:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't receive everything I was hoping to receive today but I did get some goodies!

A couple of Samsung 20S cells and an Armageddon Apocalypse 25 and the Immortal Modz Elite V3.2 big boy to match the CAD. Both RDAs and the CAD courtesy of @gadget! Thanks again, bud!

2riPvAy.jpg
I just got a few of their RDAs too. I've never liked the gas mask logos on some of them but oh boy, they're damn good. I've only tried the Apocalypse 25 so far but it's my style. They're simple but effective. Lovin' the way it vapes.
o7yIVY8.jpeg

YUMMMMM

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some bitter sweet vapemail today. Immortal Modz going out of business sale. I am a huge fan of almost all of their RDA's, so already have plenty. But 5 T-shirts, hat, and some DT's for 40 bucks shipped. $18 of that was shipping, lol.
View attachment 185973
I'll have to see if anything is left in a truckers medium.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was not expecting mail today! Got a text message that some stuff was delivered and lo and behold, vape mail!

Ten Bucks Juice from Vape Dojo
Freeman juice
One Hit Wonder juice
Another brass Redemption RDA
Gear AFC ring
MCM Underground clone
Prebuilt fused claptons

vjszpoC.jpg

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was not expecting mail today! Got a text message that some stuff was delivered and lo and behold, vape mail!

Ten Bucks Juice from Vape Dojo
Freeman juice
One Hit Wonder juice
Another brass Redemption RDA
Gear AFC ring
MCM Underground clone
Prebuilt fused claptons

vjszpoC.jpg
Those MCM clones can be very hit or miss. Keep an eye on it. The buttons can get sticky or just stop working all together, and the 510 connection can leak inside the body of the mod. Not all of them do this, but those are the two biggest issues I had with those style clones (had about 5 or 6 of them total after all the replacements I went through). I hope yours is issue free, but thought you might like to know what to keep an eye on just in case.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those MCM clones can be very hit or miss. Keep an eye on it. The buttons can get sticky or just stop working all together, and the 510 connection can leak inside the body of the mod. Not all of them do this, but those are the two biggest issues I had with those style clones (had about 5 or 6 of them total after all the replacements I went through). I hope yours is issue free, but thought you might like to know what to keep an eye on just in case.

Good info, thanks. It was kind of an impulse buy when I was grabbing some other FT supplies. It's working great now. Doesn't seem too difficult to troubleshoot any potential problems. Switch could be better but is not terrible - I'm guessing it will break in. It's a hitter though. I'll probably break it down into bits later today and give it a full mech cleaning.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good info, thanks. It was kind of an impulse buy when I was grabbing some other FT supplies. It's working great now. Doesn't seem too difficult to troubleshoot any potential problems. Switch could be better but is not terrible - I'm guessing it will break in. It's a hitter though. I'll probably break it down into bits later today and give it a full mech cleaning.
I agree.Mine came in from FT a few weeks ago,and it's a great little mod.Mine did leak through the 510 when I got it,but it was a simple fix,just took the pin out,put an o-ring in,problem solved.My button was a bit iffy at first,but after maybe a week,it's just about perfect now.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is the Underground completely disassembled. The top contact ring in the switch is nasty. Going to give every brass part a Brasso treatment. Threads are kind of dirty to from manufacturing.

14Xe9k8.jpg

oSomoPp.jpg
Yours looks way better than most of mine did. The switch is what was bad with most of mine, they just stopped firing and I cant get them to work at all anymore. The leaking was just annoying and can be easily taken care of, just as @b.m. mentioned above. Some of the clones also have some sort of clear coat on the bottom contact plate, which caused some voltage drop. If your has that, a few swipes with some sand paper fixes that up.

I tried an authentic switch on one of those clones, but it doesn't thread on. I still take mine out and work on the switch from time to time but just can't see what is stopping it from working.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mod is cleaned and back together. There was a disgusting amount of filth in the switch and threaded brass bits, some of it not apparent until a soft cloth and Brasso were applied. It was *dirty*. Thing hits like a train and the switch will fire no matter how it is pressed - before cleaning it had to be fired with a press straight down. It will fire no matter which edge is pushed now. Also added a precautionary o-ring to the 510.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some bitter sweet vapemail today. Immortal Modz going out of business sale. I am a huge fan of almost all of their RDA's, so already have plenty. But 5 T-shirts, hat, and some DT's for 40 bucks shipped. $18 of that was shipping, lol.
View attachment 185973
I got a bunch of those shirts too while I was there. The weight adds up fast! The last box I got from there was pretty heavy.

VU Sponsors