Also got my Purge B2B V3 back from Purge Custom Coatings
21438ff3a7326e35ffd93845e3b9e844.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is the best kind of vape mail I could receive.

I mentioned to @dubya314 that I missed using my Xeta but had lost a post clamp for it. He sent me a Xeta with the missing clamp and some kick ass battery wraps. The white wraps are going to look killer in my black and white BB. He also shipped this on his dime. We have some great people on here and Dubs is one of them at the top.

Thanks very much man!
20210914_191240.jpg

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is the best kind of vape mail I could receive.

I mentioned to @dubya314 that I missed using my Xeta but had lost a post clamp for it. He sent me a Xeta with the missing clamp and some kick ass battery wraps. The white wraps are going to look killer in my black and white BB. He also shipped this on his dime. We have some great people on here and Dubs is up at the top.

Thanks very much man!
View attachment 186211
Just glad to see we slipped one past customs :bingo::giggle: seriously though, just returning a favor, so no biggie. So hope it works out for ya.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got into gear today and ordered some Vg & Pg. Was just a smidge below free post so got a few Gorillas to get me there. Have had about 10 new flavours that have sat there in the cupboard for weeks on end. Should arrive from interstate in about a week. Looking forward to getting back into some mixing.
Screenshot_20210917-004121.png

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This right here is why I said to @gadget! "Nope, hate it" On something he showed in the hand check or it may have been the vape mail thread. If I say I think something is pretty, this is what he does!

I told him nope, I will not accept something like this. he says all the stuff I do for other's (blah blah blah) I don't do anything special at all, and they are always little things. Forget arguing with this man, and if I send it back he will just re-send it.

Gadget really is an amazing man and I love him dearly.

Love you my dear friend and HUGE PITA!!

IMG_20210917_132136152.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
This right here is why I said to @gadget! "Nope, hate it" On something he showed in the hand check or it may have been the vape mail thread. If I say I think something is pretty, this is what he does!

I told him nope, I will not accept something like this. he says all the stuff I do for other's (blah blah blah) I don't do anything special at all, and they are always little things. Forget arguing with this man, and if I send it back he will just re-send it.

View attachment 186304
You deserve it!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 186304
Damn Deb! That thing is huge. Sure you can handle it ?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ff7753bd50799aad0fe5b0f484ac0791.dng

Brass OG Grip from @RainyMW arrived today. (Ty for selling it to me sir!)

Did a quick once over cleaning it, but need to do another pass… and clean my copper OG Grip also

Need more OG Grips in my life.

And no I haven’t voltage tested it against the Copper yet… but I know it will be close.

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ff7753bd50799aad0fe5b0f484ac0791.dng

Brass OG Grip from @RainyMW arrived today. (Ty for selling it to me sir!)

Did a quick once over cleaning it, but need to do another pass… and clean my copper OG Grip also

Need more OG Grips in my life.

And no I haven’t voltage tested it against the Copper yet… but I know it will be close.

OG
c44d0434ba1b1271904ead3cc1bfd6f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OG
c44d0434ba1b1271904ead3cc1bfd6f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Nice grip…

OG Grips are the ones with the Chevron Patterns

Not the true name of them, but I guess it could of been written as

OGrip, denoting the Original Grip run.

Forget what Matt said, have it posted somewhere… but think it was 400 total, with 100 copper.

Then black coated copper is even less, 30 or something to that fact…

Then only a handful of Stacked OGs made and only a couple black stacked coppers

Those are hard to find… where the stack section also has the Chevron pattern

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today's vape mail. Just a little thing. One of those magnetic charger thingy's for my pretty mod. Was nice that there were 3 in the package, so I have one for my cell phone too and a spare :) Seems to be working well and wasn't very expensive either. 3 of them for $15 No more wear and tear on the USB port!

IMG_20210920_182216007.jpg

IMG_20210920_182225842.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Itty bitty thing from @gadget! and @Theboss . Smallest atty that has a tank I have is the krma xv. Everything else is as tall or taller than the mod lol. Pic next to my abyss for comparison.
2c09553117d4b40f2ed5eae66b43ae15.jpg
2bb909755fa499edc4d0f7ffcfadf7a1.jpg
b5d1b756485766827068c494f3d55407.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Wow, that is tiny ( yes yes, I know ) but that's adorable. That set up will be great if you need something stealthy and want to take a quick little rip

VU Sponsors