Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not vape mail but rather vape shop score. Hit up a vape shop near my hotel and because I can't walk out of a vape shop without something, picked up this Rig Model 41 to put on my Rig squonk. Pretty good flavor and massive airflow. Even with a 0.14 build I have to turn the air way down. It's also sort of fiddly to build but not terrible.

I suppose hitting vape shops on the road and building in my hotel room to pass the time is a lot less trouble than I could be getting in to.

fl8S7x2.jpg

dmGvavv.jpg

mzKKaDd.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it looks like the new Canadian Vape laws are in full effect. I had an email from DHL that I owed tax/tariffs on my new Billet Box delivery, paid it then got this message.

Screenshot_20210819-165848_Gmail.jpg
This is insanity. I've bought Billet Box's, countless mech mods and everything in between from the U.S in the past without a single hiccup, now I can't have a mod come across the border?

Pods and pod systems are all that our government will allow. I'm waiting for the Customs call so I can tell them to let my new Billet Box pod system clear 🤞

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it looks like the new Canadian Vape laws are in full effect. I had an email from DHL that I owed tax/tariffs on my new Billet Box delivery, paid it then got this message.

View attachment 185388
This is insanity. I've bought Billet Box's, countless mech mods and everything in between from the U.S in the past without a single hiccup, now I can't have a mod come across the border?

Pods and pod systems are all that our government will allow. I'm waiting for the Customs call so I can tell them to let my new Billet Box pod system clear 🤞
How do they even know it's a billet box, or what that is?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sucks even worse that they had you PAY the tax and tariffs and THEN it came up that extra processing was required. If they don't deliver the package, do you get your money back? What about the money you paid for the BB? Jeez, this is all so f'n ridiculous.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From my understanding, the package is supposed to be sent back to where it came from and you have to deal with whoever sent the package to get a refund.
Yes this is what happened to an order I have. A friend of his is bringing it across and shipping from the states.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail today. Shipment from vapeology.eu, drip tips and colored screen things. Shipment from llion wholesale, 6 x molice 18650's and 2 x malice 21700's. Last 500mil of dekang triple menthol. Don't judge me, love my Vicks vaporub lol.
b6ae630191679dc17aae202de5ddbbbc.jpg
d0d068a0bf64856d0a914a9151e38b1b.jpg
be738d1d284d79c46ce6d7e8156ee3c1.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail today. Shipment from vapeology.eu, drip tips and colored screen things. Shipment from llion wholesale, 6 x molice 18650's and 2 x malice 21700's. Last 500mil of dekang triple menthol. Don't judge me, love my Vicks vaporub lol.

Love to vape me some vic's as well, just prefer it with strawberry or peach, or something :giggle:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not vape mail but rather vape shop score. Hit up a vape shop near my hotel and because I can't walk out of a vape shop without something, picked up this Rig Model 41 to put on my Rig squonk. Pretty good flavor and massive airflow. Even with a 0.14 build I have to turn the air way down. It's also sort of fiddly to build but not terrible.

I suppose hitting vape shops on the road and building in my hotel room to pass the time is a lot less trouble than I could be getting in to.

fl8S7x2.jpg

dmGvavv.jpg

mzKKaDd.jpg
Plus you would have spent way more at the strip club anyway.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

No judgement here. Used to love me some Dekang Red Cola back in the day.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So i went to a new local (so called) vape shop near me. What a joke. 1 smok and 2 vaporesso mods. Thats all they carry. It was all juul n disposable garbage. And the guy workn there was stoned off his ass.
He saw my mod n said "wow you are still on that old scool shit".
He was clueless on everything vape.
Well at least now i know i don't ever need to go back there again.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some more of my favorite Jungle King from Freeman Vape Co. It's been a while since I got any vape mail .

View attachment 185451

Just placed my first order with Freeman. Couldn't resist 50% off (code: REDDIT) and free shipping. Code works through the end of the month. Hopefully, my order will be here before the end of the month so I can re-up if I like it. The free shipping is huge and $10/100ml is a great price.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just placed my first order with Freeman. Couldn't resist 50% off (code: REDDIT) and free shipping. Code works through the end of the month. Hopefully, my order will be here before the end of the month so I can re-up if I like it. The free shipping is huge and $10/100ml is a great price.
I really hope you like their juice- one of the few places that will still ship to NY
What flavors did you order?
My order was shipped out the next day and they shipped 2 day priority. Quick shipping for me-

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really hope you like their juice- one of the few places that will still ship to NY
What flavors did you order?
My order was shipped out the next day and they shipped 2 day priority. Quick shipping for me-

Good to know about the quick shipping! I snagged single bottles of Molten Valley and Homecoming. There are several I wanted to try but figured I'd start with a small order before diving in with a big order.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good to know about the quick shipping! I snagged single bottles of Molten Valley and Homecoming. There are several I wanted to try but figured I'd start with a small order before diving in with a big order.
the other flavors I've tried are Stawb Lights( strawberry), Rawsberry Dream(raspberry cheesecake), Jungle( a weaker version of Jungle King) and Icebound(koolada berry) they were all good- but Jungle King(strawberry,kiwi,banana) is my favorite, not strong on the banana, tastes like juicy fruit gum to me, lol-

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got some more of my favorite Jungle King from Freeman Vape Co. It's been a while since I got any vape mail .

View attachment 185451
Thanks for this. I have a buddy that loves Freeman, just let him know 👍🏻👍🏻

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered some RedPill concentrate from KHW mods earlier this month, been a while since I had any of the real deal... was in the mail box today when I checked the mail.

Normally unless I know there is a delivery coming, I sort of don't bother checking the mail box lol tracking never updated state side, but landed at customs on the 13th. Probably was in there for at least a few days haha

Mixed up a 60ml bottle at 14% (says 22% but I remember it being WAY over powering at 22)

5-60ml concentrates should last me a good while

enough for 2 liters

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I like Freeman's Vice Cream and the Ruth's Loot. Ruth's Loot is like a rich chocolate chip cookie. The Vice Cream is a nice vanilla, but it's really subtle. Mixes well with other, stronger flavors, though, if you have something that needs "calming down." I like it on its own, too.

I did not like Icebound, but I also did not read closely enough when I ordered it. It is very watermelon-forward to me, and I just cannot vape it. Snap I believe has said that she can hardly tell there's watermelon in it, so this is just one of those things that depends on a person's palate. I'm just phobic about melon of any kind. I don't eat it, I don't vape it, and I can't stand the smell of it.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Thanks for the heads up!
I placed an order but when I went to check out they automatically inserted a different coupon code. But it was 50% off as well so I just went with it. :)

Jungle King(strawberry,kiwi,banana) is my favorite, not strong on the banana, tastes like juicy fruit gum to me, lol-
My favorite too, thanks to your suggestion a while back. ;)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Our good battery place, 18650batterystore.com, wanted 10.95 to ship one 26650 and one 21700. Nope.

Three months ago that shipping would have been 4 or 5 dollars. WTF? And don't tell me that a damn battery is a vaping device. They are already stretching the truth beyond the point of it tearing all to pieces.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our good battery place, 18650batterystore.com, wanted 10.95 to ship one 26650 and one 21700. Nope.

Three months ago that shipping would have been 4 or 5 dollars. WTF? And don't tell me that a damn battery is a vaping device. They are already stretching the truth beyond the point of it tearing all to pieces.

I ordered from https://www.batteriesandchargers.com a couple of months ago with good results.

8 25r and 2 30T cells cost $4.95 to ship.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there anyplace still selling nic?

No idea… I loaded up during the shipping ban scare earlier this year.

I am sure there are places still selling and shipping, but the amount of these resources are much slimmer than just one year ago.

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I posted these photos on Reddit but thought I'd share here too. I got a Damn Vape Nitrous the other day and it's dynamite. 22mm single coil or dual coil RDA. It does both really well but the single coil cap is amazing. It reminds me of an RDA for Vaping but with the Vapefly Siegfried RTA's airflow ring.

I used dual coils first.
Mo7EzT2.jpg

Great flavor and a semi-restrictive draw. It's up there but my RDA for Vaping is still a bit better.

Single coil mode:
hTJ1HwQ.jpg

Flavor machine. I'm a huge Elder Dragon fan. It's been my opinion that it gives me flavor unmatched by all other single coil RDAs. The Nitrous has a different draw style but it's Elder Dragon level flavor. I can't stop hitting it. That tends to happen when somethings really good :D 😁. Just thought I'd share my thoughts in case any of you are interested.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted these photos on Reddit but thought I'd share here too. I got a Damn Vape Nitrous the other day and it's dynamite. 22mm single coil or dual coil RDA. It does both really well but the single coil cap is amazing. It reminds me of an RDA for Vaping but with the Vapefly Siegfried RTA's airflow ring.

I used dual coils first.
Mo7EzT2.jpg

Great flavor and a semi-restrictive draw. It's up there but my RDA for Vaping is still a bit better.

Single coil mode:
hTJ1HwQ.jpg

Flavor machine. I'm a huge Elder Dragon fan. It's been my opinion that it gives me flavor unmatched by all other single coil RDAs. The Nitrous has a different draw style but it's Elder Dragon level flavor. I can't stop hitting it. That tends to happen when somethings really good :D . Just thought I'd share my thoughts in case any of you are interested.

That’s a nice looking RDA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I used dual coils first.
Mo7EzT2.jpg

Single coil mode:
hTJ1HwQ.jpg

Flavor machine. I'm a huge Elder Dragon fan. It's been my opinion that it gives me flavor unmatched by all other single coil RDAs. The Nitrous has a different draw style but it's Elder Dragon level flavor. I can't stop hitting it. That tends to happen when somethings really good :D 😁. Just thought I'd share my thoughts in case any of you are interested.
Thanks for sharing! I am going to have to look that one up when I get some free time.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't stop hitting it. That tends to happen when somethings really good :D 😁. Just thought I'd share my thoughts in case any of you are interested.
That's what HE said.....................lol and a quick drive by wave to all.....back to packing

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My aunt just got a new house and OMG the boxes. I've been trying to help her move but there's so many boxes!
I wish our stuff was in boxes! he has crap strewed all over this house just laying on the floor, ya this place ain't going to sell that fast. That's a good thing. They want to do the photoshoot this coming Tuesday LOLOL ya, umm okay. I can only do so much each day and my back is on fire. Good on you for trying to help her. It's a shit ton of work

VU Sponsors