Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I am not Deb, but we both got these BB door panels from 3F

Ahh ok...in my cart...lol. party gettin started in the rabbit hole...thank u

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Getting started" lol. From what I've seen you've done a swan dive coming back around for a cannon ball lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Shuuuush....
68079c6b4f674be9095e7ed87fc065f9.gif

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmfao. I keep tellin' him 15. Won't stop til he has 15. Looking at it, if anything I low balled a bit....... 🤣🤣🤣
Another one.... u shush too. Youre an enabler....scary thing is If you cant reach me via pm...u can fkin text me pics....lmao

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last piece of vape mail for me for awhile. I should be leaving here on the 17th and be in PA hopefully by the 19th. Of course we still have not been able to find a SUV to rent that has a hitch ( ya the truck is hosed since the last accident) But if I can only take a few things with me, then so be it. All that matters right now is I am able to get to PA safely with my animals. I should be able to at least take one small bottle of nic, a bottle of VG and a few flavorings and a couple of mods. That's better than nothing at all. So TLDR. I may not have a way to get online for awhile and chat with you all.
I mean I guess I can with my phone if need be. But again, priorities here. Love you all bunches and thank you all for helping me walk through this nightmare.

Now onto the vape mail goodie that @jcash74 was willing to sell me. Thank you SO SO much my friend. I love it and am so thrilled to have this.

Oh ya.................................

IMG_20211211_102420169.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Last piece of vape mail for me for awhile. I should be leaving here on the 17th and be in PA hopefully by the 19th. Of course we still have not been able to find a SUV to rent that has a hitch ( ya the truck is hosed since the last accident) But if I can only take a few things with me, then so be it. All that matters right now is I am able to get to PA safely with my animals. I should be able to at least take one small bottle of nic, a bottle of VG and a few flavorings and a couple of mods. That's better than nothing at all. So TLDR. I may not have a way to get online for awhile and chat with you all.
I mean I guess I can with my phone if need be. But again, priorities here. Love you all bunches and thank you all for helping me walk through this nightmare.

Now onto the vape mail goodie that @jcash74 was willing to sell me. Thank you SO SO much my friend. I love it and am so thrilled to have this.

View attachment 188614
Good Luck on your move- love the new mod- very nice!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seeing all of this vape mail has me jelly!

Things in transit at the moment:

- 3 mechs that still haven't arrived in North America from BF sale.
- Clear billet doors from 🐃 in Indonesia
- Red screw set for the blood bath and beyond BB
- Apex rda
- KRMA bridge
- Mission Booster integrated tip set
- Kerch bridge

I'm stalking tracking on everything 🤣

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally received my CEO that was supposed to come a week ago Friday lol. Also got a little 3f order in 10 days. I'm impressed. They sent two sets of the delro panels. I ordered one. Also got two the sxk mission nub tips. Bonus lol.
a1c317bbc955e95693132a2d668cbc79.jpg
60c81cbc470ca3a9d1e667323f2e4c5e.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seeing all of this vape mail has me jelly!

Things in transit at the moment:

- 3 mechs that still haven't arrived in North America from BF sale.
- Clear billet doors from in Indonesia
- Red screw set for the blood bath and beyond BB
- Apex rda
- KRMA bridge
- Mission Booster integrated tip set
- Kerch bridge

I'm stalking tracking on everything
I picked up a cthulhu 520 rba from a group buy and then got one of the mods because someone baled at the last moment. Eager to try these out.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 188614
Like I said - it was meant to be yours, looks amazing! Glad it arrived safe and sound!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up a cthulhu 520 rba from a group buy and then got one of the mods because someone baled at the last moment. Eager to try these out.

Looks like we've been shopping the same things lately haha.I got my CEO a few weeks ago,I really like it.I also got the Cthulhu 520 from pre-order,It's supposed to be here Monday,so looking forward to giving it a try.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like we've been shopping the same things lately haha.I got my CEO a few weeks ago,I really like it.I also got the Cthulhu 520 from pre-order,It's supposed to be here Monday,so looking forward to giving it a try.
Didn't really have any plans on getting a CEO but the price was right so why not lol. I seen the Bogan's review on the 520 and decided I needed it. Was planning on getting one of the pulse aios just cause it with a ton of accessories from them was only $150ish. But grabbed one of the cthulhu for the heck of it.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't really have any plans on getting a CEO but the price was right so why not lol. I seen the Bogan's review on the 520 and decided I needed it. Was planning on getting one of the pulse aios just cause it with a ton of accessories from them was only $150ish. But grabbed one of the cthulhu for the heck of it.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the 520. Unless I hear otherwise I'm sure I will get one. Cthulhu products and I have a very long standing excellent relationship 👍🏻👍🏻

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would love to hear your thoughts on the 520. Unless I hear otherwise I'm sure I will get one. Cthulhu products and I have a very long standing excellent relationship 👍🏻👍🏻
From the few reviews I've watched on it,I'd say it's going to be pretty good.
I'm really liking that some of these companies are starting to put out budget friendly bridges,and that they are actually good haha.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From the few reviews I've watched on it,I'd say it's going to be pretty good.
I'm really liking that some of these companies are starting to put out budget friendly bridges,and that they are actually good haha.
Yeah, I agree. Although when it comes to bridges I am definitely an sxk guy. Always serve their purpose and that's good enough for me. Most of my authentic bridges I had to write down the serial # to know the difference, lol

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I agree. Although when it comes to bridges I am definitely an sxk guy. Always serve their purpose and that's good enough for me. Most of my authentic bridges I had to write down the serial # to know the difference, lol
Oh yeah,same here.I like trying out all the different bridges,but most are way out of my price range,so most of what I have are SXK,and yeah,they work just fine.The only authentics I have are a Kerch,CEO,and the Insider,plus the 520 that's coming.I didn't mind getting these as they were all under $100 each.Im always buying new ones to try from SXK though,recently I got the Bridgd,and Mobb mini,now I have the Atom coming from 3F,oh and I also have an authentic Molen from Ambition coming.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer the purple handled Beadalon nylon pliers. I broke my first pair's spring gizmo in the center. I'm on my second pair and about my third set of tips for the year. I use them a ton for the stuff I make. I've only tried a couple of other kinds but they just aren't comfortable. Maybe I'm just so used to the Beadalon sets. I noticed Amazon didn't have many replacement tips listed when I got those. I didn't even bother looking elsewhere but there's a bunch available on eBay.

For general purpose pliers, I have two favorite sets. I'll leave links below.
Hakko
Needle nose
Thanks. Sorry a bit late responding, been a bit crazy trying to shop for the holidays.

Yea I have pliers, quite a few options. Just not too many suitable for vape wire. I even have some flat ones (jaws long enough to straighten 3-4" of wire no problem) but they're metal. Not exactly easy on the coils. The snippers I have work decent enough and all that. I was a bit lost in the ones on amazon, lots of problems with some of them with jaws wearing out or not fitting properly (the soft nylon replacements).

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Chthulu 520 today.Ive only been using it about a half hour,but so far,I am very impressed with it.Im running it with no airflow insert,so it's at 4.5mm and this thing is just as airy as alot of rdas,i think I may get another one of these soon.
20211213_171923.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my Chthulu 520 today.Ive only been using it about a half hour,but so far,I am very impressed with it.Im running it with no airflow insert,so it's at 4.5mm and this thing is just as airy as alot of rdas,i think I may get another one of these soon.
View attachment 188670
I've been waiting to hear someone's opinion on this one. Any idea what the capacity is? Looks like a big bridge in there.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that's plenty. Easy to wick, no leaks?
Yeah,easy to wick,and will take a good sized coil,I used a 3mm clapton,could probably fit up to a 4mm.I did get some leaking shortly after I took that pic,but I'm pretty sure it was user error,I clipped the tops of the tails to thin them out a bit,and i think I took too much off of them.For comparison,it's very similar to the vape shell as far as how to do the wicking.The leak was just a small setback,this thing puts out some great flavor though.
I just looked back,I was wrong it's not 4.5ml,it's 4.2ml still not bad though.

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today's vape mail... took about 3 weeks longer to arrive than I anticipated but they arrived safely.

You'll notice there are six Vicious Ant boxes in the pic. Three of them are heading north to Canada. :D

View attachment 188697
Yours are really nice, that Tan Spade really stands out!

I can't wait to get my hands on mine!

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
its so silly, here in tasmania cancer sticks work out at $A1.10 each. vape flavour concentrate is $4.00 for 10mm or $8.00 for 30mm, vg&0&pg $11.00/litre, bottles 40c/each. to buy store bought juice is $20/50ml
10ml of store juice is $6.00 for 10mm.
an average supermarket workes takes home $450.00/wk
one 25 packet of crap costs $27 bucks x 7 days thats 200 for a week! almost half your wages before morgare bills etc.
how can they sleep at night???

VU Sponsors