Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got some boro glass today.
b574dd0f2e9699ddf4296234ff03ad5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Woke up, went out to have my coffee on the porch and saw the mailman with his arms full of packages outside :oops: QP design Nio RDA, bunch of DIY juice stuff from Flavor Jungle (stocking up for big batches of Viserion & Duchess Reserve), and some new 18650s for my LV Triade & mechs.

Attachments

• IMG_20220806_123021.jpg
    IMG_20220806_123021.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 13

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Woke up, went out to have my coffee on the porch and saw the mailman with his arms full of packages outside :oops: QP design Nio RDA, bunch of DIY juice stuff from Flavor Jungle (stocking up for big batches of Viserion & Duchess Reserve), and some new 18650s for my LV Triade & mechs.

Duchess Reserve is some exceptional stuff. I've just recently tried it, and it became a favorite right off. Do I detect that you have a recipe for a clone of it? Or were you stocking up on the pre-made KC stuff?

ETA: Looking closer, I see the FW Tres Leches, so....how would you feel about sharing your recipe? Pretty please? :)

Evello mortem tyrannis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally here!!! Thought it would never arrive. Super happy with it. Man when you Yankees make something you make quality. Any pointers for flavour in an rdl build? I'm thinking I need to thin my cotton down considerably more and possibly drop to 50/50 60/40 juice? Also how do salts fare in these could I roll like a 20mg 50/50 salt maybe? Any pointers appreciated.20220808_121516.jpg20220808_121341.jpg

Duchess Reserve is some exceptional stuff. I've just recently tried it, and it became a favorite right off. Do I detect that you have a recipe for a clone of it? Or were you stocking up on the pre-made KC stuff?

ETA: Looking closer, I see the FW Tres Leches, so....how would you feel about sharing your recipe? Pretty please? :)
just one I found on ATF

Have yet to try it but has solid reviews!

Evello mortem tyrannis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey anybody tried one of these negative mechanisms in the cerkote revision? I'm having trouble fitting it I think bcos of the paint. A advice would be awsome.

Attachments

• 20220810_194327.jpg
    20220810_194327.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220810_193402.jpg
    20220810_193402.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey anybody tried one of these negative mechanisms in the cerkote revision? I'm having trouble fitting it I think bcos of the paint. A advice would be awsome.
I don't have any cerakoted ones but have powder coated a few of mine and no issues. Maybe @inswva might have some insight on this. Pretty sure all of his have these.
Is this the authentic or sxk one? I have both and no problems.
Is it to snug sliding up into the location it mounts or?

Evello mortem tyrannis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any cerakoted ones but have powder coated a few of mine and no issues. Maybe @inswva might have some insight on this. Pretty sure all of his have these.
Is this the authentic or sxk one? I have both and no problems.
Is it to snug sliding up into the location it mounts or?

Cheers for the reply bro yeah the billet box is authentic but the negative screw contact thing is from 3f vape (I didn't no there were any other ones) yeah it slides (relatively tightly) most of the way up and the juuust stops shy of making it all the way but it is not quite enough I think I could probly tap it up in there but I'm not overly keen on taking a hammer to it lol. Wondering if this is normal and it just needs a bit more persuading or if I gotta maybe take the dremmel out and shave a bit of the negative. I don't want to break the bb for the sake of convenience 😔

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cheers for the reply bro yeah the billet box is authentic but the negative screw contact thing is from 3f vape (I didn't no there were any other ones) yeah it slides (relatively tightly) most of the way up and the juuust stops shy of making it all the way but it is not quite enough I think I could probly tap it up in there but I'm not overly keen on taking a hammer to it lol. Wondering if this is normal and it just needs a bit more persuading or if I gotta maybe take the dremmel out and shave a bit of the negative. I don't want to break the bb for the sake of convenience
Yeah I would be prone to mod the contact myself than take a chance on messing up the billet. I just the clone contact against the authentic. The width is the same. It must be the coating is just a tad thicker in that area on the billet. The clone contacts are chrome plated brass so it's pretty soft. The authentics are SS.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
VV Kylin M AIO showed up yesterday!

Stock photo of the color I got:

1660219221754.png

This is quite a clever little gizmo. It has two pods, one for factory coils, and the other that will take mesh or wire coils like a little mini mesh RDA. I built it with the N80 tri-core Clapton that came with it, and am using the steel wicking cables that came with, too. It vapes like a champ and has very good flavor. Once I get the hang of the fire button and the removable door, we'll be very good friends.

$29.99 plus $20 for shipping at myvpro. I'm really pleased with this.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where would I find the authentic version my bro I didn't know even know there was such a thing.
There's a fb group called All day boros,it's ran by a dude named Dominic Ball,he's the one that gets the authentics made,and sells them in that group.There are a few websites that get them from him too,but I can't remember which ones.
Your cerakote may well be a bit thicker there,I put an authentic tsc contact in all 4 of my cerakoted Billets with no problem,I haven't tried the Yftk one though.

Evello mortem tyrannis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ch
There's a fb group called All day boros,it's ran by a dude named Dominic Ball,he's the one that gets the authentics made,and sells them in that group.There are a few websites that get them from him too,but I can't remember which ones.
Your cerakote may well be a bit thicker there,I put an authentic tsc contact in all 4 of my cerakoted Billets with no problem,I haven't tried the Yftk one though cheers

Your cerakote may well be a bit thicker there,I put an authentic tsc contact in all 4 of my cerakoted Billets with no problem,I haven't tried the Yftk one though.
Cheers bro appreciate the info i gave the yftk one a bit of a grind down today with the dremmel and tried it in there again to no avail I'm not going to force it and if I take any more of the bloody thing it will fall apart lol. Super bummed I didn't ask on here before I ordered it I for sure would have held out for an o.g. (live and learn) I am not on fb my bro are they called tsc or is that an acronym? I'll have to have a sqizza see if I can't find one through a third party on the google I think. I really don't see it fitting aye unless I just got a dodgy cast I took alot of it with the grinder and there was still no way. I wouldn't waste my money bro if you were thinking bout giving them a go. As I say but coulda just been a dodgy one.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ch

Cheers bro appreciate the info i gave the yftk one a bit of a grind down today with the dremmel and tried it in there again to no avail I'm not going to force it and if I take any more of the bloody thing it will fall apart lol. Super bummed I didn't ask on here before I ordered it I for sure would have held out for an o.g. (live and learn) I am not on fb my bro are they called tsc or is that an acronym? I'll have to have a sqizza see if I can't find one through a third party on the google I think. I really don't see it fitting aye unless I just got a dodgy cast I took alot of it with the grinder and there was still no way. I wouldn't waste my money bro if you were thinking bout giving them a go. As I say but coulda just been a dodgy one.
Yeah,they are called tsc negative contact.I know there are a few sites that sell them,so you may find one through google.If you ground a bunch off and it still didn't fit,your cerakote could be a bit thick in that spot,but if the stock contact fits ok,then it probably is the yftk contact causing it.

Evello mortem tyrannis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah,they are called tsc negative contact.I know there are a few sites that sell them,so you may find one through google.If you ground a bunch off and it still didn't fit,your cerakote could be a bit thick in that spot,but if the stock contact fits ok,then it probably is the yftk contact causing it.
Yeah bro I ground a heap of and still no dice if I take any more of there will be nothing left lol I'd rather wait for the authentic. Hopefully this might help to ensure it doesn't happen to someone else. Cheers for the info I'll just keep an eye out chances are I'll stumble across one during my Web travels or if anyone happens across one a dm would be much appreciated. I'll keep updating y'all as my trip into the rabbit hole 🕳 progresses 👌👌👌

Evello mortem tyrannis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update on the contact. they have them at straight fire vaporourium currently out of stock 😓 but they will inform me when back in stock

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm gonna just whisper this really quietly.....and y'all pretend you didn't read it....but I think I was just able to order a bridge and a boro tank from AliExpress....

Stay tuned, and I'll post updates here as I get them.

ETA1: 4 pm 8/23, got an order confirmation e-mail, says the order is "all set!" - not shipped yet, I think it just means the payment processed successfully.

ETA2: 10 am 8/24, got a ship notice and tracking.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna just whisper this really quietly.....and y'all pretend you didn't read it....but I think I was just able to order a bridge and a boro tank from AliExpress....

Stay tuned, and I'll post updates here as I get them.

ETA1: 4 pm 8/23, got an order confirmation e-mail, says the order is "all set!" - not shipped yet, I think it just means the payment processed successfully.
Yay!!!!! Fingers crossed All goes smoothly!!!

VU Sponsors