The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got this as a freebie from Vapor DNA from all the points I had. Nothing really special. Geekvape Z RDA. I think I like it better on a squonk mod though. Still, it was free and not a bad RDA

geekvapeZ1.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got this as a freebie from Vapor DNA from all the points I had. Nothing really special. Geekvape Z RDA. I think I like it better on a squonk mod though. Still, it was free and not a bad RDA

View attachment 196262

Did yours come with a squonk pin? There's been a huge fracas over in the "Don't buy anything from Geekvape" thread.

I almost ordered one from Sourcemore a while back, but noticed that the description didn't actually say that it came with a BF pin, so I held off. This is what the fracas is about - no BF pin in a lot of them, then GV wants you to buy one separately, then they send the wrong one, and this is after you've f'd around with their terrible customer service for weeks.

I love the way they look and would still like to have one, if I could be sure it would come with a BF pin.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did yours come with a squonk pin? There's been a huge fracas over in the "Don't buy anything from Geekvape" thread.

I almost ordered one from Sourcemore a while back, but noticed that the description didn't actually say that it came with a BF pin, so I held off. This is what the fracas is about - no BF pin in a lot of them, then GV wants you to buy one separately, then they send the wrong one, and this is after you've f'd around with their terrible customer service for weeks.

I love the way they look and would still like to have one, if I could be sure it would come with a BF pin.
Yes, mine did come with the squonk pin BUT Vapor DNA's shipping is atrocious. Guess a lot of places are now though

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a Korean made derlin billet box today from a trade.
115bd4b2b9070835bf5d1ee48a9adb73.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Stock image of the neat little gizmo I got in the mail today from Provape. Lost Vape Gemini hybrid pod mod. I searched for days to find one of the other colors, without success, so I went for this one. I thought it was going to be a bright yellow resin, but actually it isn't resin at all! I'm not exactly sure how the finish is applied - it feels like plain metal. However it's done, I like it better than I would have liked yellow resin!

Got this plus a spare pod and two RBAs. Haven't built an RBA yet. I'm using the 0.2 ohm factory coil (Ultra-Boost) right now. It's actually really good at 35 watts.

The size is not much different from the DotAIO. May be just a few mm wider.

First thing I did? Lost the drip tip. Thank goodness it's a standard size.

Provape got this to me in two days!!!

1661473406233.png

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rightyo I dunno of this qualifies as handcheck but it's in the the mod I carry ? Lemme know if stuff like this goes elsewhere.
Ni80 blues.🎼🎺🎹🎵🎷🎷🎷🎷.View attachment 196279
Looks nice. Fused staple? You could post build pics over in the Builders Corner/Coil Building/Post Your Builds thread, but I don't think anyone will complain here...

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some vape mail today. Traded for the profile and nasy mod. Got a free fodemech with it. Another one with some red bmm buttons, bmm odb wraps and some coils.
Was surprised I assumed the nasy would be huge. It is a tad tall and a hand full but not as big as thought for a dual 21700 mod.
767fe254ae4fd9a1921e8e584a9ba8ca.jpg
0beb4466711c43505beb8a3ba5e19752.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got this the other day and I wasn't really expecting it to be all that great, but it is. I like it at least. Enough to look to get another one soon. Dead Rabbit Max

View attachment 196197
I have four or five of the V3 Rabbits. They vape really, really good. I didn't plan on getting one of those bigger ones, but I'll have to now! 😁

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Unvape related. So for my birthday this year I am saying goodbye to my cat and my grandmother happy birthday to me. Just a reminder that life is short and lives are fleeting, never feign affection while your heart is still beating. Rip benita and oppy.

Wise advice, but I am sorry for your loss.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ripsaw RDA. Very nice, smooth airflow and plenty of it. You can dial it down of course. I was wondering if the flavor would be lacking due to the top airflow, but it's great! I love the deck. Very innovative.

ripsaw1.jpg

Matches well with my mod

ripsawmatchy.jpg

and the deck
ripsawdeck.jpg

It comes with a squonk pin installed but the nice thing is you use a supplied screw to plug it. it just screws right into the squonk pin. They do give a standard solid pin though, should you wish to use that instead.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Backup Pico for me MTL and one of my top 5 juices not for MTL, lol
View attachment 196178

Did you say at some point that you've been looking for a Pico Plus? If so, see here:

Site shows a code for 15% off orders over $89.

AliExpress has a listing that contains a Pico Plus, too, but it's a little skeevy. I'd order from eLeaf for peace of mind.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you say at some point that you've been looking for a Pico Plus? If so, see here:

Site shows a code for 15% off orders over $89.

AliExpress has a listing that contains a Pico Plus, too, but it's a little skeevy. I'd order from eLeaf for peace of mind.
Looking for a 21700. Thanks 😘

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Stock image of the LV Centaurus Q80 that came from 8Vape in today's mail, and no picture of the Mobb V2 clone from Aliexpress, because y'all know what that looks like already. Will say that the Mobb came in a nice zipper case, with a bunch of airflow pins, an extra cap, and a black boro tank. I haven't built it yet, will probably wait a bit since I don't yet have the device it's going into.

Vaping the Q80, just using a factory coil for now. Vapes really good, but it's a little disconcerting to use because the device is so light. It hardly feels like I'm lifting anything at all, and I'm not so sure I like it all that much. Eh...I guess it's alright.

1662238303364.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious to hear how you like those mods, and the RDAs, too. I have to run the RDA with the airflow at less than half open, so if you like a lot of air, it will be there for ya.
I got the mods only. Just stuck on profiles for an rsa, can't get off them. Even got out a couple coilers last week, ones I used to like. Tried fused and staple claptons, round wire, parallel, K1, SS, cotton, rayon. Played with coil size, height, on and on.
Back to a profile with rayon over a cotton plug in the clamp......SMH

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my newest Borat in yesterday.Im used to matching panels to my mods,but this pattern was picked to match the mod to the panels I already had haha,

Attachments

• 20220909_155827.jpg
    20220909_155827.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220909_155835.jpg
    20220909_155835.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

VU Sponsors