The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
got something special today!
b20c2fe200ee752768b8d8323e94cb8d.jpg
8a720a6bc3d0f93a9281780cd16c06d0.jpg
558759b9814e01dbd2a3a981bf647d42.jpg

Now I just need a ultem beauty ring for the Venna or maybe an ultem cap...

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hooray I now have a topside dual squonker and @BobsHere made this all possible, the awesome guy he is!! It hadn't even been opened yet and he sent it on to me. Thank you so much my Okie friend and neighbor (well few hours away) lol

Topside1.jpg
pictured here with my funny little "lynacorn" (lie-na-corn) lol I don't know what to call him

Topside2.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Received a couple of small things from AliExpress - and didn't receive one thing that I ordered and was charged for.

I had ordered a pair of dark blue-green BB panels and a clone Psyclone bridge from the same seller. Seller shipped the panels but not the bridge. Now I am having a hard time making myself understood - AliExpress told me the package was at my post office and I just needed to be patient until I could collect it. Well, no. Incorrect. So I'll be dealing with this for a few days, I guess.

The hybrid drip tip I ordered from a different seller came and is fine.

This is when it's nice to deal with FT - they generally do a good job understanding and communicating when there's a problem. AE, not so much, I now see.

Take a look at these gorgeous panels, though. I love 'em! IRL the color is a dark blue-green.

1664638297270.png

1664638667652.png <----- This is a more accurate representation of the color.

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A big ol' box of goodness arrived yesterday from BCF! :hearts:
View attachment 197913
I just started DIY this year so I'm still building up my flavor collection, but I'm getting there. My wish lists should start getting shorter soon...:rolleyes:
Good luck with that,every time my wishlist gets a little shorter,I find more flavors to fill it back up again 😄

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good luck with that,every time my wishlist gets a little shorter,I find more flavors to fill it back up again 😄
Haha, thanks!
Yeah, my new list is at about half of what I ordered there with no end in sight yet!
I'm thinking that after I figure out which flavors I prefer and will actually use that I can prune things down a bit.
TBD how well that works out!

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, thanks!
Yeah, my new list is at about half of what I ordered there with no end in sight yet!
I'm thinking that after I figure out which flavors I prefer and will actually use that I can prune things down a bit.
TBD how well that works out!
At least you have an excuse though,since you've just recently started diy,I've been at it for 7-8 years,but every time I see a new recipe there is always at least 1 flavor I still don't have it never ends haha.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
At least you have an excuse though,since you've just recently started diy,I've been at it for 7-8 years,but every time I see a new recipe there is always at least 1 flavor I still don't have it never ends haha.
Yeah, there's probably not much hope for me.

I just started using rebuildables this year and picked up a couple of Kuro style winding sets and also the stepped rod type with brush.
Should be all set, right?
Nope.
Saw a #1-#60 drill bit set and got that to have more options.
Then I found a .1mm increment set and had to have that. Just in case I needed a 3.8mm coil or such.

Heh, wicks? I have pads from Muji, Amoza, Puffs, as well as over 100 feets of Thirteen Feets and also rayon.

Flavors?
Can't see myself going overboard with those!

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, there's probably not much hope for me.

I just started using rebuildables this year and picked up a couple of Kuro style winding sets and also the stepped rod type with brush.
Should be all set, right?
Nope.
Saw a #1-#60 drill bit set and got that to have more options.
Then I found a .1mm increment set and had to have that. Just in case I needed a 3.8mm coil or such.

Heh, wicks? I have pads from Muji, Amoza, Puffs, as well as over 100 feets of Thirteen Feets and also rayon.

Flavors?
Can't see myself going overboard with those!
Haha,I know the feeling.I think we've all been there at some point.I like the type with the brush,those are very handy.
Same way with the wicks,Rayon is all I've used for at least 4 years now,but I'll see someone post a good deal on muji or some other pads and I'll buy some even though I know I'll never use them haha.
I've probably got at least 75 flavors I've bought because of a recipe I seen,and have still never even opened them,some from around 2 years ago are still sitting unused.
Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping,where you have to buy everything even if you don't need it haha.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got another couple of vapemail pieces today.Got this beautiful Modbros Diaboro mod from a fb deal,but had nothing blue to match it,so the logical thi g to do was to buy a blue Voltrove haha.Ive been getting some really nice stuff here lately,but my wallet is not happy at all haha.20221003_170808.jpg20221003_170815.jpg

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got another couple of vapemail pieces today.Got this beautiful Modbros Diaboro mod from a fb deal,but had nothing blue to match it,so the logical thi g to do was to buy a blue Voltrove haha.Ive been getting some really nice stuff here lately,but my wallet is not happy at all haha.View attachment 197946View attachment 197947
It's a lifestyle investment.
[HASH=151945]#borolyfe[/HASH]

For Dub it's [HASH=586674]#burrolyfe[/HASH]
Something about a donkey show, I dunno.
😁

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woot, globe trotting vape mail continues :teehee: Some Venna caps, drip tips, and a beauty ring from Koncio in Poland. And some SVF doors, a engraved Venna cap, and reset 510 tool from Diva vape in France
View attachment 197989View attachment 197990
that guy makes some nice gear - glad to know it made it over. I want to order some stuff from Amerpoint but something tells me ordering from Russia may be difficult at the moment...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aspire/Sunbox Boxx boro mod showed up today. I'm using it with the boro-like tank that came with, and a 0.7 ohm Nautilus 2 coil. Won't have a free rebuildable bridge until at least one more order shows up, but I hope by early next week it will be here. I have a Wick'd Bridg'd Omega and a Psyc (both clones), and an SXK Killa-B on the way, one of which will go into the Boxx on at least a semi-permanent basis. I've said before, every time I get a new piece of gear, I spend a couple of days moving things around to get all of it put together where it works best. So almost nothing is ever written in stone around here. I guess everyone does that? I'd imagine so.

I have tried some of my other bridge/boro combinations in the Boxx, and they all worked well, and the Nautilus tank & coil worked in other boro mods.

Anyway, the Boxx is a nice little piece of kit. I'd never have believed the Nautilus 2 coil could deliver such a good vape. I surely do not remember that coil being so good in a Nautilus 2 tank.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wonderful vape mail day. @gadget! sent me some goodies! A clutch (something I have wanted for a very long time) Love the color on the sides, top and bottom! He worked on it and got it all pretty for me too! Plus, he sent a cute little Pico and some really cool looking coils. (I doubt they will vape cool though, lol)

He really is a man with a heart of gold. There was someone else in on this surprise, but I won't name them. I always leave that up to the person themselves, but by all means, holler out, as you're amazing too. Thank you so much, both of you. Whooo!!!

clutch1.jpg

clutch2.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors