Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Voop mail today. Had to change it up before pics lol.
4f23cdd4cc23d829a8830b5501181fba.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my batch of repairs back from the Wizard - some of the mods I have had longest, now like new again. Will prob sell them now lol...View attachment 198629
Doood, I just found a Hanna that I'd forgotten about for YEARS.
it had stopped working and got archived... i cleaned it up, stuck in a battery and lo and behold..it works now...lol..

If only I still vaped at 15W.....it won't even register any build I have...too low...haha... ;-P

Those two in the middle are beautiful tho....what u want for the Pearl one? I have a mother of pearl DT that would be awesome on it......;)

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doood, I just found a Hanna that I'd forgotten about for YEARS.
it had stopped working and got archived... i cleaned it up, stuck in a battery and lo and behold..it works now...lol..

If only I still vaped at 15W.....it won't even register any build I have...too low...haha... ;-P

Those two in the middle are beautiful tho....what u want for the Pearl one? I have a mother of pearl DT that would be awesome on it......;)
So the hanas.... These are first generation Hana clones, when china finally got a some what working DNA clone working. They were true pieces of shit. I am not certain they ever worked as I recall. I think one did.

Anyways, they had been sitting jn my closet for what, 10 years? I kept them only because I thought one day I would hone my sauter skills a bit more and throw in an actual DNA board into them, which of course, never happened. I have done one successful DNA transplant in my life, a first gen SXK BBox.

In addition to the multiple Hana v4s units I have owned which I bought from a guy who was unloading the remnants of their warehouse for next to nothing, I have a v4s SS LE, and had the brass too and sold it recently for some stupid reason. Back in the day though, when everyone was waiting 6 to 12 months for their Hana, I bought a nice gunmetal-ish v2 from one of the Avail owners and loved that thing. I ended up giving it to a close friend who wanted to quit smoking black and milds but he is a total fuck up and god knows what happened to it. Sigh...
So the Lost Vapes, back when they were cool! There;s the e-squared and the e-fusion, each with a new DNA board, 40d and 200, respectively. I think I still have the box for the fusion but not for the squared.

Idk, pm me and I will come up with something.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got a kick ass Lil steam rabbit from @516_vaper_li today. This thing checks tons of boxes, instantly starting very high in the ranks. Size, feel, weight, silver, awesome bottle, recessed button. I might just wear the rabbit right off this little bugger 🤣
View attachment 198863
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to get this. Lol

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Arrived today from Sourcemore. Nothing real exciting but I do like it. Maxus Solo. Single 21700 mod that has nice lights (If you want them) It's neat that you can adjust the RGB to get your own color. Lights can be solid, breathing or flashing. When it's on the flashing it cycles through all the different colors. That's not for me. I just have it on the solid color.

FM2.jpg

FM1.jpg

FM3.jpg

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is cool!
Oh I should mention, just in case you or anyone else was thinking of grabbing one at Sourcemore, that the color of the mod (ie: black, gun metal, blue etc ) will determine the pattern of the lines. Like the black I think has a totally different pattern. That might be the one that has a pixel design. I almost missed that when watching a review. I wanted the lines, so that is why I bought the gun metal mod

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I should mention, just in case you or anyone else was thinking of grabbing one at Sourcemore, that the color of the mod (ie: black, gun metal, blue etc ) will determine the pattern of the lines. Like the black I think has a totally different pattern. That might be the one that has a pixel design. I almost missed that when watching a review. I wanted the lines, so that is why I bought the gun metal mod
Any thoughts on the accuracy of the board's resistance reading? I ask mainly because I've been looking for a new regulated 510 mod to use as a build station. My current device is a little tired. I'd likely never actually use it as a mod but it just looks damn cool and the price is certainly right.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any thoughts on the accuracy of the board's resistance reading? I ask mainly because I've been looking for a new regulated 510 mod to use as a build station. My current device is a little tired. I'd likely never actually use it as a mod but it just looks damn cool and the price is certainly right.
Let me try a few things, like comparing the readings off a few other mods and see if it reads it the same. I have noticed the mod gets a bit warm (not burning or anything) I would say a tad warmer than some of my others, but I do have other mods that get that warm. This will only hold a 28mm and the mod is thin (thinking of sturdiness here) There might be others over at Sourcemore or 3F better suited, more stable (wobble wise lol)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The deck I am using, reads the same on a couple other mods as it does on this one. It's a bit hard to see it though. I needed my glasses. Have you thought of looking for that single 21700 mod that dovpo makes. The Odin? Not the dna one, the cheaper one. That's a decent sturdier mod and I can see the screen a little better. Might be able to find one of those. But if it's the "coolness" factor you like, then ya I think it will get the job done for you

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
where in the world do you find these things. You always seem to come up with the most unique looking mods. Love it!
It's a limited production Philippine made mod. The were first set out as a pre-order through Facebook.
I got lucky and found one used in a Facebook group.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
All molicel perform great, imo. I just HATE than neither their 18650's or 21700's are actually 18650 or 21700. Seems like such an easy thing to get right, smh

Does seem like a pretty basic thing, doesn't it? I think every brand of battery I have is a little different size from the others, so it isn't just Moli.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking if not fitting........ This one totally my fault :facepalm:
I ordered two caps for my O atty from Koncio mods. Not even close to fitting. Going back to the site, they are clearly marked for the O X atty. Anyone got an O X they are looking for caps for? Lol

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors