Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got another mission space pod and integrated drip tip today.
0501efe173f41685c0a7698f0c44cf17.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
where did you get the hybrid tips?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just got my official Billet Box from the great Billet Box Sale last Saturday. $40.00 off, free shipping and no tax. They made me buy one, lol! I really wanted a Jawbreaker colorway, but it wasn't offered so I went with the next girly choice- Galaxy. I love it! Now I need a pink drip tip and maybe some pink doors, lol!

20221203_155159.jpg20221203_155233.jpg

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my official Billet Box from the great Billet Box Sale last Saturday. $40.00 off, free shipping and no tax. They made me buy one, lol! I really wanted a Jawbreaker colorway, but it wasn't offered so I went with the next girly choice- Galaxy. I love it! Now I need a pink drip tip and maybe some pink doors, lol!

View attachment 199902
That's purty!

My Dober i-SS arrived today also. I bought it primarily because, of the BB's I've owned, none came new from BBV. Figured I'd take advantage of the deal and support the maker.

With that said, I'm not sure I really even wanted another BB, lol. It's still in the sealed box... not sure what I'll do with it. May just keep it in the doomsday drawer for now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That's purty!

My Dober i-SS arrived today also. I bought it primarily because, of the BB's I've owned, none came new from BBV. Figured I'd take advantage of the deal and support the maker.
Thanks very much!
Congrats on your Dober iSS, you have time to decide what you want to do with it, save it away for a rainy day or use it now, such a great deal on your beautiful BB. Enjoy

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 199902
Congrats!!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!! :stars2: :stars2: :stars2:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That Galaxy is one of the colorways I really like, too. Very nice!

The $40 off promotion made ALL the BBs go POOF! I see there are a few choices available now, but yesterday when I looked there was Zip! Zilch! Nada! :)
They didn't all sell, not even close, last Sunday over 50% of them were still available, an hour later they were all pulled down.

A new batch of colors were added yesterday morning. I imagine all of that extra stock that didn't sell during the Black Friday sale will be refreshed with 2023 writing. Maybe we see a Christmas sale this year?

One thing is for sure, the days of the site being sold out in minutes are long gone. I said this in another thread here recently, his refusal to change anything other than colors in the last 6+ years could lead to the downfall of BBV. There's simply just so many boro mods to choose from now. I hope this doesn't happen, I love my BB's, but the lack of interest can't be argued when you see how long they're lasting on the site now.

The prices of used BB's have also dropped significantly in the last 6 months :(

Last edited:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They didn't all sell, not even close, last Sunday over 50% of them were still available, an hour later they were all pulled down.

A new batch of colors were added yesterday morning. I imagine all of that extra stock that didn't sell during the Black Friday sale will be refreshed with 2023 logos
That brings me back to stalking the website on a Saturday morning and stocking up on cartos

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

A new batch of colors were added yesterday morning. I imagine all of that extra stock that didn't sell during the Black Friday sale will be refreshed with 2023 writing. Maybe we see a Christmas sale this year?

One thing is for sure, the days of the site being sold out in minutes are long gone. I said this in another thread here recently, his refusal to change anything other than colors in the last 6+ years could lead to the downfall of BBV. There's simply just so many boro mods to choose from now. I hope this doesn't happen, I love my BB's, but the lack of interest can't be argued when you see how long they're lasting on the site now.

The prices of used BB's have also dropped significantly in the last 6 months :(

I must have looked after they'd been taken down. When I checked, there wasn't a single box listed for sale.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And my end from @jcash74 ! This thing is absolutely tiny, just the way I like em 

Also tonight, some square and octagon

Bottles from Diva Vap BF sale. The absolute best in the biz, imho

Attachments

• 16703855675004184905228095515636.jpg
    16703855675004184905228095515636.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20221206_214446.jpg
    20221206_214446.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I guess I'm going to run it wide open since I won't be able to use the AFC ring with the Proro I'm putting it in. I mean, I would probably run it wide open regardless...

Would probably be just fine for my use, wide open. I like the look of that airflow.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curious to your thoughts on the air flow compared to the other bridges

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
I have it up and running now. I'm running it wide open, which feels like around 3mm. Airflow is smooth, flavor is good... honestly though, with the same juice and similar build, I get better flavor out of the Kerch that was in there before. Granted, this is a minty fresh build and may need to break in a little.

I will say the clone is worth the price of admission just for ease of building - it is just crazy easy to build and wick. I'm partial to bridges that employ this wicking style (Mobb Mini, Kerch, PSYC, Exocet, Xeta etc).

I'd buy a secondhand OG if the price was right... and I don't ever expect the price to be right. I'm not paying 3 bills for one, that's for sure.

IMG_6557.jpg

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got me a nice score from the half off sale at VA, a couple things I had been wanting....

View attachment 200091View attachment 200092View attachment 200093View attachment 200094

Quick note on the Primo - do not leave even for a second on the toilet by the tub or else your kid will grab it and leave it submerged in a foot of water in the tub while you go to check for updates on a feed.

***UPDATE****
Looks like she may pull through actually. Let you know soon as she's dried out (yeesh)

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SXK Jenna clone showed up today. Haven't vaped it yet but I will say it is far and away the easiest to build of any bridge/RBA I've had.

View attachment 200011
I've come so close to ordering one of these, but I made a promise to never buy another clone, and held to it for the last few years. Maybe if the modder was a total dick and made them available only to his patreons, an exception can be made???

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone ordered from VaporDNA recently? Does anyone know which shipping carrier they use? I looked on their site & google, couldn’t find anything. I’ve sent them a message but I imagine they won’t answer for another day 1 or 2.

thanks guys!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

VU Sponsors