Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Billet box projects lol. Baldface Dna40 works. Dna60 needs new board and coating.
928646aad7755b1244bc81a9f2798dd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Figured those would appeal to you, lol.

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Within the last month I've been keeping the post office and UPS busy...
Atmizoo Tripod 2
Dicodes Dani Box 18650
Atmizoo Tripod Media Blasted
Dicodes Dani Box 21700
SvoeMesto Kayfun X

I have almost collected every Kayfun that's been made. Just missing the original 5, 5 Squared, 3, and the original Kayfun. LOVE MY KAYFUNS!
WIN_20230112_12_41_58_Pro.jpg

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am very confused about the tracking info on my order from 8 vape (last time they were slow but this is crazy!) Look closely... they are in Las Vegas, Nevada... I am in central California. It came from Las Vegas NV to Sacramento, CA... now it says it's back in Las Vegas???
1673810877132.jpeg

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very confused about the tracking info on my order from 8 vape (last time they were slow but this is crazy!) Look closely... they are in Las Vegas, Nevada... I am in central California. It came from Las Vegas NV to Sacramento, CA... now it says it's back in Las Vegas???
View attachment 201362
USPS is wacky. I recently had a package from Florida to Virginia go through Wisconsin, Ohio, and back to Florida before it took a reasonable path.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS is wacky. I recently had a package from Florida to Virginia go through Wisconsin, Ohio, and back to Florida before it took a reasonable path.
Wacky isn't even the word for thwm,them, don't even know what to call them haha.Ibe had packages go all over like that,but the best I can remember is a package that was sent from the same city I live in,guy was like 20 minutes from me.Instead of just transferring it across town,they sent it from Ohio to Kentucky,then to Virginia,back to Kentucky,then finally back to my city in Ohio,took 4 days to get a package that was originally only 20 minutes away haha.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just checked and it made it back to Sacramento, CA... in fact it's here in the city where I live (should get delivered tomorrow)
This reminds me of one time I got the wrong order (was supposed to go to someone in Texas) That person may have got my order LOL. The vendor just re-sent my items and all was well in the end.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to order from Nic River (River Supply) always came fast but one time I waited and waited... made a call and nice lady personally walked to her boss and insisted he take care of it. Finally came and one day I was looking through my order history and noticed... I had accidentally clicked on "pick up in store" I felt so bad after all the bitching I did on the phone. My bad. Another great company I miss.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I sent a package to @nadalama, who is about 45 minutes from me... it took almost six weeks to get to her after disappearing for a month and showing back up on tracking.

That's exactly right. I had written it off as lost.

Twice when I bought gear from one of our members in the next state to the south of me (about a 2 hour drive away), the package went right past me and kept going all the way to upstate New York, then turned around and started south again. What should have taken 2 days ended up taking over a week, and it happened TWICE, months apart.

Had a package coming from Kentucky once, I think it was from Om Vapors (the e-liquid people). It went to Memphis, then to Roanoke VA, then back to Memphis and sat there for three or four days, then back to Roanoke again, and finally got delivered after that.

The super strange thing is that it seemed like crazy stuff like that started happening just all of a sudden. I guess it's always happened a little, but not like it does now. It isn't even surprising any more - crazy-making, yes, but not surprising.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The super strange thing is that it seemed like crazy stuff like that started happening just all of a sudden. I guess it's always happened a little, but not like it does now. It isn't even surprising any more - crazy-making, yes, but not surprising.
I will hold my breath (actually wrote a rant but decided to give them one more day)
It has become the norm LOL. Not that surprised.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly right. I had written it off as lost.

Twice when I bought gear from one of our members in the next state to the south of me (about a 2 hour drive away), the package went right past me and kept going all the way to upstate New York, then turned around and started south again. What should have taken 2 days ended up taking over a week, and it happened TWICE, months apart.

Had a package coming from Kentucky once, I think it was from Om Vapors (the e-liquid people). It went to Memphis, then to Roanoke VA, then back to Memphis and sat there for three or four days, then back to Roanoke again, and finally got delivered after that.

The 2 times that I've had packages get really stupid like that,I contacted USPS customer support,and both times I was told they reroute packages to save money haha.I asked how routing a package that was mailed from the same city it was going to through multiple states instead of a simple cross town delivery was saving any money,I never got a response on that one haha

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The 2 times that I've had packages get really stupid like that,I contacted USPS customer support,and both times I was told they reroute packages to save money haha.I asked how routing a package that was mailed from the same city it was going to through multiple states instead of a simple cross town delivery was saving any money,I never got a response on that one haha
I too like it when I stump the chef

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I laughed, because well, getting pissed off doesn't help. Logic doesn't help either, unfortunately.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Got this today- the Pulse AIO .5 in frosted black
I have the OG Pulse AIO in white frosted that the whole top was cracked and hoping the newer .5 fixed this issue. Came with these awesome panels and the round button switch assembly.

20230119_162754.jpg20230119_162808.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got this today- the Pulse AIO .5 in frosted black
I have the OG Pulse AIO in white frosted that the whole top was cracked and hoping the newer .5 fixed this issue. Came with these awesome panels and the round button switch assembly.

View attachment 201549View attachment 201550

I like those panels, too! They look textured. Very nice!

I ordered one of the Minis the other day off AE (the transparent light yellow). Have it coming without the Pulse Vessel, but I ordered a Mobb "The Last One" clone to put in it.

I hope the .5 will hold up better for you than the OG did. My .5 (regular black with some royal blue Lucky 13 Modz panels on it) is doing just fine.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like those panels, too! They look textured. Very nice!

I ordered one of the Minis the other day off AE (the transparent light yellow). Have it coming without the Pulse Vessel, but I ordered a Mobb "The Last One" clone to put in it.

I hope the .5 will hold up better for you than the OG did. My .5 (regular black with some royal blue Lucky 13 Modz panels on it) is doing just fine.
Ooo a mini! I didn’t even know there was a mini. Will do a search to see it.

VU Sponsors