Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone seen vape mail like this b4?
Ordered from Sourcemore, lol
Looks bass ackwards.
Sent from NJ to Shenzhen so they could process it in and out of a warehouse lol
then put it on a slow boat? :facepalm: :slowclap:
View attachment 202155
Yep, the shipping partner is in China. My last order was 19 days to delivery after it came out of the warehouse.
Screenshot_20230206_210226_Chrome.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yep, the shipping partner is in China. My last order was 19 days to delivery after it came out of the warehouse.
That co is misleading..I think I know why they are scragglers getting things shipped/sent or in stock from pre order, 1/2 their stuff they don't have but they get it if it's ordered.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That co is misleading..I think I know why they are scragglers getting things shipped/sent or in stock from pre order, 1/2 their stuff they don't have but they get it if it's ordered.
Correct, Fasttech was doing the same with their 5-7 days to ship before the slow boat sank. They even listed some items as custom made to order..
While they could be a little clearer it's hard to blame them in today's regulatory environment for running lean.
Also the challenge of managing stock for all the SKU's that are generated with constantly new products. Some will sell, some will not. They can't even sell online in their own country..

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stocked up on some coils and euc adapter
0443ab0595476f8a0d1cebf925d44432.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The new me....
1676071094816.jpeg
...20A/single regulated.................Mech..................2x18650 regulated
Still have a few P42A's/P26A's.
30Q's were getting scarce around here.

My pod has fall from the sky loll and cleared customs. Charger ready to ship soon from balloon world... I hate that, I blame the government since they are guilty as sin on so much. Just think if we could manufacture here, sell here, ship here..jobs, economy, fewer smokers.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Jellybox Nano X . Dr Stealth:)
1676497553453.jpeg

1,000Mah, +
Draw activated, +
Refillable w/easy & snug plug, +
Market plentiful replaceable coils 1.0/.5, +
AFC, fully open w/.5 = tight DL, +
Lanyard. +
Cable has the proper ends I wanted but its pissy ass 4 inches make it worthless, - :giggle:twss
The tip could have a couple grooves or ridges to help w/pulling the pod out.

Really good flavor. Surprising.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I said before the fastest shipping from Europe was ESG, meaning Greece, but another venerable name in the biz, Atmizone, might be even faster. They are in Greece as well, of course. Why is it that like 75% of some of the finest vaping companies are Greek? Same with the small shop bespoke guys are usually in Poland? I just find it interesting. Anyway, I wanted a blue boro tank and Atmizoo's are my favorite, so needless to say, it looks like I went to the grocery store hungry. This stuff arrived a few days ago, I'm just busy/lazy...IMG_0972.jpgIMG_0973.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Bad case of shinyitis lately

View attachment 202943
Oh! You got that Meson AIO. Ran it around the block yet? Tried single coil?
And,,,,if it's batch 1, not good paint behind the tank, I believe Steam Crave will send you a new one from batch 2. Message them with receipt and/or warranty card, if you want.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vape Street has a free shipping code going for orders over $60. I just ordered myself a Smok Fetch Pro, an RGC RBA, and some spare pods for right at $63. I've wanted a Fetch ever since @SnapDragon NY said how much she likes hers, so I'm really pleased to find this.

Code is FREESHIP if you're interested.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Vape Street has a free shipping code going for orders over $60. I just ordered myself a Smok Fetch Pro, an RGC RBA, and some spare pods for right at $63. I've wanted a Fetch ever since @SnapDragon NY said how much she likes hers, so I'm really pleased to find this.

Oh nice- I hope you love the Fetch Pro as much as I love mine! It is so tiny, fits great in my pocket and nice to have a small pod mod that takes a removable 18650 battery and you can get an RBA for it , so nice to have that too.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

If I could have found one back when, I'd have gotten one instead of Kylin AIO. Wormhole.
You have a Kylin, right? Moonlight or moon something?
I dropped mine and cracked the rba cap, still works fine, and the top magnet came off twice because of my glue job. The second time I got it crooked so the panel doesn't fit flush. Magnet can be fixed but I don't use it any more. Replaced it with a pod for those few occasions.

Usable as is but needs a home that will fix it up.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If I could have found one back when, I'd have gotten one instead of Kylin AIO. Wormhole.
You have a Kylin, right? Moonlight or moon something?
I dropped mine and cracked the rba cap, still works fine, and the top magnet came off twice because of my glue job. The second time I got it crooked so the panel doesn't fit flush. Magnet can be fixed but I don't use it any more. Replaced it with a pod for those few occasions.

Usable as is but needs a home that will fix it up.

Yes, I have a Kylin M, the color is Polar Phantom - it's mostly stainless with a splash of cobalt blue across the removable panel section. For someone who wants to get a first AIO that's rebuildable, that Kylin is unbeatable, imo. I was impressed because it comes with absolutely everything you need to get it going, except for consumables. That removable panel section is probably the one chink in the Kylin's armor - it takes a little finesse to get it on right, even if it's not been dropped or repaired. I'm sorry to hear that yours is damaged - it's a more-than-decent vape for a great price.

I think all those AIO devices just lead to the Billet Box rabbit hole, though. I now have 5 SXKs and 3 authentics. Before the BBs, I had bought the Kylin, a DotAIO SE, an Aspire Mulus, an Aspire Plato, a Squid Squad, a Smok Alive, two Aspire Boxx mods, and a VV AIO.5. At that point it seemed that I'd save myself money if I just went ahead and bought a BB, but they're like Lays potato chips - if you like the first one, then it's impossible to stop with just one. And buying the device itself is just the beginning. The real fun of BBs is in customizing them, and between the bridge, the boro tank, screws, panels, negative contacts, battery wraps, and drip tips, you can spend way more on the bits and bobs than you spent on the device itself.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My first actual Kennedy Vindicator arrived today. Finally! I tried several different RDAs but decided on the Augvape Alexa, which looks great, and now that I've rebuilt it, vapes great as well.

It had a tri-core fused Clapton that was a little too sluggish for my taste, so I replaced it with a 3.5 mm Id 26awg stainless parallel coil. Ohms at 0.24. Fantastic!

VU Sponsors