"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Got this nasty looking piece in the mail today
03218139b6dd7c88572841d71864b252.jpg

Spent a good couple hours on it. Sanding and polishing. Turned out pretty nice.
530e746f8ecf9bac7012ddadfb8554b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A new squonker. Blasphemy by Elcigart and a e-phoenix rda. Guy threw in a goon 25 and royal hunter rda
b92ba4eb6c40b8e8efc0de817ead3f37.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Ioannis is by far the friendliest, most responsive, and possibly finest of the old-school Greek modding community, even if he didn't "invent the rta" ;)
I own close to ten Elcigart mods now I guess, the last eight I have ordered custom directly from him. I'm sure you will enjoy the squonker.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ioannis is by far the friendliest, most responsive, and possibly finest of the old-school Greek modding community, even if he didn't "invent the rta" ;)
I own close to ten Elcigart mods now I guess, the last eight I have ordered custom directly from him. I'm sure you will enjoy the squonker.
This is the first bottom firing squonk I've seen. Was on the fence at first but I've grown to like it very much. One of the easiest mods I've had to take apart and clean.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol. No clue how many he has...never asked. Hell.. i dont even know how many i have...lmao.
When someone asks me how many i have i just say A vapers dozen...
My guess is 35.....
I think Tall Pines did a contest along time ago where you had to guess total mods him, gadget!, and bx10r had together. Don't remember the total. :oops:

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Decent haul today lol.
a319722fa93d16d26a413b036fb8371e.jpg

Nice Nitrous RDA case.
I wanted to get one of those but i can't find any in Spain,not like i need anymore thou,got 4 already so that's good for now.

This did arrive today in the mail:

IMG_20230613_161031.jpg

Some e-liquid that was on sale and the new Wasp Nano RDA Pro.
The Wasp Nano RTA was my first RTA and i saw the RDA they just released so i thought i would give it a try,pretty cheap too it only cost me 16 euros and change.

If i have some time tonight i will set it up and do the video review for it,also got a Samdwich RDA i haven't tried out yet.

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bob, I just recently saw the message you sent..I've been away for quite some time and recently come back like 2 or 3 days ago...I did buy your old one and still have it and actually haven't used it at all since I got it..lol

It's part of my LV collection..I'm working on getting a furyan and i should every old school LV that was made...I won't buy the newest LV products.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bob, I just recently saw the message you sent..I've been away for quite some time and recently come back like 2 or 3 days ago...I did buy your old one and still have it and actually haven't used it at all since I got it..lol

It's part of my LV collection..I'm working on getting a furyan and i should every old school LV that was made...I won't buy the newest LV products.
That's cool. I was on the hunt for them for sure. Like a lost pet, at least I know where it is, lol. The other one got away...

Can anyone point me in the directions of getting hardware? I'm in Kentucky USA and you just can trust the online stores they either steal your money or the product takes 3 months to get to you! I would appreciate any help at all please 🙏!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone point me in the directions of getting hardware? I'm in Kentucky USA and you just can trust the online stores they either steal your money or the product takes 3 months to get to you! I would appreciate any help at all please 🙏!
Welcome to VU
I see you found the hardware thread. In general I usually only buy from users that have been around awhile.

Thanks to our government, choices have been reduced and costs are up. Have to pay an adult signature fee so if you don't buy enough for free shipping might as well buy local. Some charge taxes, some don't.
A few that I use:
Vapor Empire
Ecigmafia
Myvaporstore
Flawless Vape Shop
Ejuice connect
There are others, these are just a few I've used lately.

Best place for China hardware is direct from China, just have wait a good 3 weeks if it's listed as 24 hrs to ship, longer if it's pre-order. No tax or signature required. Currently Sourcemore is the cheapest I've found. If you create an account and sign in the price usually drops.
Good luck..

Welcome to VU
I see you found the hardware thread. In general I usually only buy from users that have been around awhile.

Thanks to our government, choices have been reduced and costs are up. Have to pay an adult signature fee so if you don't buy enough for free shipping might as well buy local. Some charge taxes, some don't.
A few that I use:
Vapor Empire
Ecigmafia
Myvaporstore
Flawless Vape Shop
Ejuice connect
There are others, these are just a few I've used lately.

Best place for China hardware is direct from China, just have wait a good 3 weeks if it's listed as 24 hrs to ship, longer if it's pre-order. No tax or signature required. Currently Sourcemore is the cheapest I've found. If you create an account and sign in the price usually drops.
Good luck..
That’s terrific ok like I’m so excited I’m not sure which to go with lol I’ve been stuck with my local place so long and also the best thing they had to offer is a caliburn square piece of junk! 18 watts of pure nothingness lol but anyway which would you say is quickest if you had to guess? And BTW thanks a lot you have no idea how much I’ve needed some help in this arena and have only been stuck!

Is there anything specific you are after?
Man I’ll tell ya there are so many I’m not sure exactly where to start to be honest! Umm… let’s see to be honest I’m not even hip to what’s out here in the world anymore and what products are good and what sucks. I watch YouTube but you can’t really tell a lot cause most of those guys just say everything is great my fav before the fall of mankind was any of the Loaded juice line, and if I’m not to far off I think I had a Dead Rabbit on a mech mod I can’t remember the name of tbh. I’ve been stuck for quite a few years with a local shop that just don’t have anything at all and I’ve been stuck with things like Caliburn g and Ak2 I think the thing I have now is called and I have literally only used The Finest strawberry and vanilla for 3 yrs nothing else and I don’t like the salts. Ok I might have rambled on a bit there but the short of it is I need to be hipped to what’s out there I do like collecting a bit nothing to crazy but my everyday stuff I’m kind of simple tbh. Not sure if that answers your question AT ALL but I’m game for most whatever.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
which would you say is quickest if you had to guess?
They're all about the same. It's just a matter of finding what you're looking for in stock. I would suggest posting a thread in the section linked below, and tell us about your vaping experience and preferences. Lots of helpful folks around.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Not the case/tookbox, but I have a cabinet that collects stickers.
Order Fri arrived Mon.

1688521019397.png

Had to buy 6 tanks sections to get another color so you'll be seeing some in hardware.

VU Sponsors