Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

What device is that? I’m not

hip at all to the new stuff lol

I’ve said something dumb huh? LoL well I have been out of the game for a very long while and it was right when I was starting to actually learn some things. But I have a questions has anyone ordered from Badfish eliquid? I’m just curious as to around how long their delivery takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve said something dumb huh? LoL well I have been out of the game for a very long while and it was right when I was starting to actually learn some things. But I have a questions has anyone ordered from Badfish eliquid? I’m just curious as to around how long their delivery takes.

I’ve never heard of Badfish Eliquid. Most of us mix our own ejuice. I would go with @BobsHere suggestion, like Ejuice Connect. Or start a thread asking where to buy ejuice online.

I’ve never heard of Badfish Eliquid. Most of us mix our own ejuice. I would go with @BobsHere suggestion, like Ejuice Connect. Or start a thread asking where to buy ejuice online.

Bobshere is who gave me that Badfish connect and also source more for hardware so hopefully those pan out pretty good I guess I’ll know in about 20 days lol. If I get ripped off through them I guess we will all know their terrible. Looks pretty legit though and I’m sure Bobshere wouldn’t have recommended them if they weren’t. But I appreciate all the help I’ve received here being a newb and not really knowing anyone you guys have all been FANTASTIC!!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bobshere is who gave me that Badfish connect and also source more for hardware so hopefully those pan out pretty good I guess I’ll know in about 20 days lol. If I get ripped off through them I guess we will all know their terrible. Looks pretty legit though and I’m sure Bobshere wouldn’t have recommended them if they weren’t. But I appreciate all the help I’ve received here being a newb and not really knowing anyone you guys have all been FANTASTIC!!

Must have been someone else, I've never bought there or heard of them. :huh:

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
IMG_20230705_190605.jpg

Some vapemail from Voopoo for review purposes.
If i got some time this weekend i will get the written/video review done.
Apart from that not much else coming to me in the near future,getting the Orion II from Sourcemore and some disposables from Zovoo (also for review purposes)
My Youtube channel is small but hey its fun to record the videos and i am not getting paid anyway so i take it as a hobby :)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Lol so I guess that’s why when I ask him he was like uh I’ve never ordered from there hehe anyway Vape fan do you know how their shipping is there at Badfish?
No but I wouldn't be skeered. What does their shipping policy say. Is there a phone number somewhere somehow?....

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sourcemore is legit. Gotta be patient since it’s coming from China. Even with that we’ve all gotten orders anywhere from 7 days to up to 3 weeks.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 206171

Some vapemail from Voopoo for review purposes.
If i got some time this weekend i will get the written/video review done.
Apart from that not much else coming to me in the near future,getting the Orion II from Sourcemore and some disposables from Zovoo (also for review purposes)
My Youtube channel is small but hey its fun to record the videos and i am not getting paid anyway so i take it as a hobby :)
I'll be interested in what you find out about that H40. Not for me, but others that might be looking for a pod. There's an H60 too, maybe same thing only different.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I'll be interested in what you find out about that H40. Not for me, but others that might be looking for a pod. There's an H60 too, maybe same thing only different.

Performance of the H60 will be the same,seems to be almost the same apart from the bigger battery.
The H40 looks good but it only goes up to 40 watts that will leave you unable to properly use some of the PnP coils that require a bit more wattage.

In the small box apart from the 2 cartridges i also got a MTL drip tip,will try it out and see how it affects the flavor.

Sourcemore has been slow this time,on top of that they promised me the Steam Crave Meson AIO which i was curious about plus i haven't done a video review for a AIO yet and they backed down,said well you know the typical excuses...said that ''next'' time.

Meanwhile its almost 3 months and counting since the last item they sent for review,oh well not much i can do.

Will try and review the H40 this weekend,those PnP coils have never let me down,awesome flavor.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whoop whoop chicken whoop. The yellow works but me thinks orange would be much better for the button and tip.
0d8ecbaae8ec71cc8e86e56c101e1ee5.jpg
f6af730335bcf472fc0a75228e8b58aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Whoop whoop chicken whoop. The yellow works but me thinks orange would be much better for the button and tip.
0d8ecbaae8ec71cc8e86e56c101e1ee5.jpg
f6af730335bcf472fc0a75228e8b58aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Signature Tips has several button/dt sets that would look great on your Whoop Whoop Chicken. They have an orange, a red multi, and a pearl.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vapemail just arrived :)

IMG_20230712_125747.jpg

The Orion II that i was sent for review purposes.

Gotta find the time for the unboxing video...but man this heat is killing me.
At the moment its 32 °C with 65% humidity and i feel like the witch of the Wizard of Oz,just melting away lol.

Hey guys can someone "That has actually ordered” from source more.com or element within the last 2 months please let me know if they are actually fulfilling orders or not? I have about a 350 dollar order I need to place but tbh I’m terrified to give these places access to my debit card because none of them take PayPal anymore. So I just want to make absolute sure they will send my stuff to me!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Element has been in bus for years. Very reliable. They use 3rd party shipping, not usps, fedx, ups, so it takes longer than it used to. I'm 2nd day away and last time it took a week and tracking not ideal.

As long as your not ordering preorder from Sourcemore, it takes about the same amount to time for them to get it out of warehouse and on the boat as any other china vendor.

Cool is there any sites that DO get things to you more quickly? 20 days or more is a loooong time to leave hundreds of dollars just worrying about it lol! So I’m always trying to find somewhere or someone that it can be essentially like the old days of a 3 to 5 days turnaround

Oh man lol I checked them out and com
Vaping Delights, is 1.
ing from a person that started vaping when the only items you could get was a cheap cartomizer with basic flavors the prices of things have blown me away! That being said I have seen on vaping delights some items that look like pure usable art and it’s amazing how far we’ve come but damn $450.00 for a mod lol wow! But thanks for your insight because it’s scary out here with all the scammers and frauds!

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool is there any sites that DO get things to you more quickly? 20 days or more is a loooong time to leave hundreds of dollars just worrying about it lol! So I’m always trying to find somewhere or someone that it can be essentially like the old days of a 3 to 5 days turnaround
Not sure what they have as far as hardware,but Ecigmafia is fast.I order juice from them quite a bit,and get my orders in about 3 days every time.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure what they have as far as hardware,but Ecigmafia is fast.I order juice from them quite a bit,and get my orders in about 3 days every time.

I second this ^^^^ I order from them quite often. Chances are, if they have what you want, they have a decent price on it, too. I've bought a couple of pod mods from them within the last three or four months.

Personally, I would not use a bank debit card to order from any Chinese company. There's no way I'd do that. I have ordered from most of them from time to time, but I use a credit card instead of debit.

If you don't have credit cards, try getting a CashApp card or an AmEx Serve card and just put enough on it to pay for your purchase. Those you can fund from a bank account and using them doesn't expose every cent you have to thieves.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I've been waiting over 2 months for this one!
1 of 1 Slam Piece Executioner
Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil
By Matthew Hagermann
2d111651efe590af13853b08a37cfc67.jpg

c2752cf16822656c3f44d39f15933048.jpg

e2926b03b449d60e90ee8b4f9cb3a30b.jpg

eb8ac397f018628a769cc2222caeea0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vapemail today for review purposes:

IMG_20230721_131425.jpg

Been a long time since i reviewed anything for Innokin.
When i left the website that will remain unnamed i did send them pm telling them i would be posting my written reviews here and if they ever wanted to start collaborating again i was open to it.

Gonna be busy this next week,gotta do the written reviews and the video reviews for my Youtube channel.
On top of that i still got the written/video review for the Drag H40 and some written reviews for some disposables from Zovoo.

Oh well can't complain,more content for my Youtube channel.
Gotta stretch the reviews thou,I don't work with many brands and can't afford to buy much stuff for review purposes.

Was thinking of buying this at the end of the month when i get paid:

tauren solo.JPG

It's the Tauren Solo RDA V1.5 By Thunderhead Creations,single coil with honeycomb type airflow.
Looks pretty good and since i only use RDA might buy it and kill 2 birds with one stone,personal use and another video for Youtube hehe

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got a Voopoo Drag H40 (won it in a contest here on VU) Thank you Sourcemore.
I made some DIY lemon tart for a RTA I am going to rebuild but this came so quickly the juice is going in my new toy ;)
The ironic thing is I just ordered Innokin and Vaporesso coils (from Sourcemore BTW) and now (if I like it) will need Voopoo coils (I have heard good things about PnP coils)

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Just got a Voopoo Drag H40 (won it in a contest here on VU) Thank you Sourcemore.
I made some DIY lemon tart for a RTA I am going to rebuild but this came so quickly the juice is going in my new toy ;)
The ironic thing is I just ordered Innokin and Vaporesso coils (from Sourcemore BTW) and now (if I like it) will need Voopoo coils (I have heard good things about PnP coils)

Nice,hope you like it.
I just recorded the video review last night,still got to do the written one,will try to get it done this weekend.
Device was ok...i guess,just had a couple of issues.
Filling of the pod was bad,not sure if it was only with the sample they sent me but 50% of the time i would need to wipe off the e-liquid that would pour out while filling it,didn't matter the size of the nozzle or how slow i went.
That and the kinda ''tallish'' weird looking airflow system but that is just me and my personal preference,all in all not a bad device.
PnP coils are one of the best out there,personally i would rank them above the Vaporesso and Innokin coils but that's just me.
Keep in mind the H40 only goes up to 40 watts so there are some of the PnP coils you won't be able to use properly.

Got some mail today:

IMG_20230729_105634.jpg

Tight on funds so just a small order of my favorite aroma (Shiva from A&L) and some base at 6mg nic,couple of chubbies since i was running low.

Guy who works at the store is a nice guy and he knows i have trouble sleeping (got some pending health issues) so he sent me some Lemon flavored CBD.
Will give it a try tonight before going to bed with one of the Endura S1 i reviewed and see if it helps.

P.S: Gotta wash my mats again,damn coffee stains won't come out :(

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
PnP coils are one of the best out there,personally i would rank them above the Vaporesso and Innokin coils but that's just me.
That's good to know because I'm going on faith and ordering some coils (I also need some Aspire coils anyway) I was very happy ordering from Sourcemore recently (and no stupid "adult signature" charge that is a joke anyway) and 3 weeks isn't bad (with the new shipping BS here in the US, it took that long anyway for Us vendors)
I sometimes use a blunt needle syringe for filling (works great and I just stocked up on them) Now if I could just understand the crazy airflow...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I really like PnP coils, the 0.3 ohm ones (I think the number is VM1). They are one of the very few coil types that I'm actually willing to buy. I use them in a magnetic tank that goes with a Drag H80.

VU Sponsors