Member For 4 Years
Light mail day
Ltd edition dot dual
Dot rda 24mm
Dot trinity glass
2a4d1923b3529f5e356deb1bd86fbe6a.jpg
8c3f8bd09bcb3ce2ffaf238e671f331b.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room
The Trinity bullet cap vapes awesome on the Dot24. As long as you like open airflow.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Trinity bullet cap vapes awesome on the Dot24. As long as you like open airflow.

The Trinity cap I had on a B2K was really nice. Unfortunately, I broke mine the other day trying to get it off the RDA. I am very sad, need to order another one.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you try them soon and tell us if they are good or not. I have been looking at those as they are on sale.
I honestly don't know how soon I'll get to them, but I figured you can't hardly go wrong on 300 mils of popular juice for 23 bucks. Part of my future proofing. The reviews on all those were good and I was short(ish) on fruity stuff.

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tengu RDA.............Really nice and such an easy build deck. Airflow is smooth and real nice flavor. It's a keeper.

IMG_20191021_132354925.jpg

I should have taken a picture of the deck before I put coils in it but this is the deck from an online pic.......

tengu.png

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tengu RDA.............Really nice and such an easy build deck. Airflow is smooth and real nice flavor. It's a keeper.

View attachment 148223

I should have taken a picture of the deck before I put coils in it but this is the deck from an online pic.......

View attachment 148224
I have a ss one...easy build deck. Good flavor on this

Sent from a very cloudy room

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my fucking god I'm about to go ape shit ballistic on Nicotine River. Ordered 36 flavors from them which got to my door October 11th. 10 flavors were missing and 1 was an error. I had ordered TFA Cotton Candy Circus, they sent TFA Cotton Candy. So got ahold of them in spite of all their cute little checkmarks and marker dots, they auto replied Monday (Columbus Day), Replied via email Tuesday the 15th. Resent the missing flavors and corrected the wrong flavor. So the correction order shows up today, 10-21-19. This time they circled their error items in red as a more pungent way of double checking the right items were sent. Guess what I got this time? TFA Cotton Candy, STILL NO CC CIRCUS. What the actual fuck.

I get it, shit happens. But this is twice in a row. Not only did they yadda yadda circle and dot it last time and sign off on it, they did it - again. The fucked up the correction to the fuck up. It doesn't require a special skill set, it doesn't require a doctorate. All it requires is a pair of half assed competent eyeballs and the ability to speaky da engrish kinda gud.

So this is what I sent them to maybe clear shit up. Not much confusion, I've ordered from them twice, ever. The first order contained 1x 15ml tfa CC. The 2nd should've included 1x 15ml tfa CC Circus. The third bottle is the 'correction'. Considering others ship 10ml bottles of flavoring and Nic River does 15ml bottles, maybe they can hire Scooby Doo to figure out how it is then I have 3 fricken bottles of tfa CC. The discolored one on the left being discolored because it's a few months old and has been used a few times, got a little flavoring under the cap. Only change I made to this from the image I emailed them was to block my personal data for posting on a public forum. Thought maybe neon red pointers would nudge them in the right direction. The dark red circles and checkmarks are their own deal showing me how diligent they were in repeating their fuckup. Making it a thumbnail here, the image is pretty good sized. Didn't want them to miss any details.

Nic River Fuckup edited for forum.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh my fucking god I'm about to go ape shit ballistic on Nicotine River. Ordered 36 flavors from them which got to my door October 11th. 10 flavors were missing and 1 was an error. I had ordered TFA Cotton Candy Circus, they sent TFA Cotton Candy. So got ahold of them in spite of all their cute little checkmarks and marker dots, they auto replied Monday (Columbus Day), Replied via email Tuesday the 15th. Resent the missing flavors and corrected the wrong flavor. So the correction order shows up today, 10-21-19. This time they circled their error items in red as a more pungent way of double checking the right items were sent. Guess what I got this time? TFA Cotton Candy, STILL NO CC CIRCUS. What the actual fuck.

I get it, shit happens. But this is twice in a row. Not only did they yadda yadda circle and dot it last time and sign off on it, they did it - again. The fucked up the correction to the fuck up. It doesn't require a special skill set, it doesn't require a doctorate. All it requires is a pair of half assed competent eyeballs and the ability to speaky da engrish kinda gud.

So this is what I sent them to maybe clear shit up. Not much confusion, I've ordered from them twice, ever. The first order contained 1x 15ml tfa CC. The 2nd should've included 1x 15ml tfa CC Circus. The third bottle is the 'correction'. Considering others ship 10ml bottles of flavoring and Nic River does 15ml bottles, maybe they can hire Scooby Doo to figure out how it is then I have 3 fricken bottles of tfa CC. The discolored one on the left being discolored because it's a few months old and has been used a few times, got a little flavoring under the cap. Only change I made to this from the image I emailed them was to block my personal data for posting on a public forum. Thought maybe neon red pointers would nudge them in the right direction. The dark red circles and checkmarks are their own deal showing me how diligent they were in repeating their fuckup. Making it a thumbnail here, the image is pretty good sized. Didn't want them to miss any details.

View attachment 148228
:( I am so damn sorry...............NR just sucks. I read so many bad things about them. Sure, some do okay but not enough. :(

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 148228

Can't even like your post... for they dropped the ball with me also... although not twice in a row and I got the nic for free and refunded.

My buddy also received the wrong flavoring recently too... similar situation as you... inept reading skills :facepalm

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't even like your post... for they dropped the ball with me also... although not twice in a row and I got the nic for free and refunded.

My buddy also received the wrong flavoring recently too... similar situation as you... inept reading skills :facepalm
I'm not even holding my breath for them to get it right. I think what puts it over the edge is all the mundane checking, circling busy work to show it was 'checked and double checked'.. on both orders. Only to have it wrong - twice. Like why bother? All you're doing is wasting ink now. The circles, the checks, nothing's being monitored or checked at all. And you'd have thought ok, an error.. let's be sure to get it right this time. I don't know their business structure, but if this were my dept I was overseeing, at this point I'd be like ok packing/shipping dept.. go and get every single fricken cotton candy flavor and put it in a box since you can't seem to get it right.

It's every damn place anymore though. Went to taco hell last night. What's your big box deal? A double chalupa. What's on it? Ummm.. I'm not really sure. Ok, what's the choice on a regular chalupa? Beef or chicken. Ok. Go through all the b.s., drive up to the order window. Ask was there an option for beef or chicken on the double chalupa? Ummm.. I don't know. Get handed the drink and the girl at the window is like Umm, you may want to check your lid, I don't think I got it on tight. Well you just said something which tells me you're pretty sure you didn't get it done. Sure enough, lid's about to pop off. No name tag. I get they may have been new, but it's a plastic lid on a soda. It's not rocket science, we've all pretty much mastered the concept of popping a lid on a cup of soda since we were like 8. I weep for the future.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not even holding my breath for them to get it right. I think what puts it over the edge is all the mundane checking, circling busy work to show it was 'checked and double checked'.. on both orders. Only to have it wrong - twice. Like why bother? All you're doing is wasting ink now. The circles, the checks, nothing's being monitored or checked at all. And you'd have thought ok, an error.. let's be sure to get it right this time. I don't know their business structure, but if this were my dept I was overseeing, at this point I'd be like ok packing/shipping dept.. go and get every single fricken cotton candy flavor and put it in a box since you can't seem to get it right.

It's every damn place anymore though. Went to taco hell last night. What's your big box deal? A double chalupa. What's on it? Ummm.. I'm not really sure. Ok, what's the choice on a regular chalupa? Beef or chicken. Ok. Go through all the b.s., drive up to the order window. Ask was there an option for beef or chicken on the double chalupa? Ummm.. I don't know. Get handed the drink and the girl at the window is like Umm, you may want to check your lid, I don't think I got it on tight. Well you just said something which tells me you're pretty sure you didn't get it done. Sure enough, lid's about to pop off. No name tag. I get they may have been new, but it's a plastic lid on a soda. It's not rocket science, we've all pretty much mastered the concept of popping a lid on a cup of soda since we were like 8. I weep for the future.

Speaking of Taco Smell....

Moved to San Diego almost 4 years ago from LA... I have yet to see a Taco Smell here... much better tacos here though than in Los Angeles... I remember loving the tacos in LA... moved to SD and had Taco's El Gordo... yeah tacos in LA are trash lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So check this out... DEAL of the year! :stars2:

I got 18 X 4 packs (72 total) UD Zephyrus coils for $1.30 a pack... In the same order I got 2 different UD pre-coiled wires also for a $1.30 each. I thought I was getting a single pack with like 2 or 4 coils in each pack... NOPE! ... There's 5 packs of each with 10 coils in each pack... 100 coils for $2.60!!!!! :vapemail:
Whoever mentioned the sale at iVapeSupply... THANK YOU!!!! :blowkiss:

20191021_181537.jpg 20191021_194954.jpg 20191021_195042.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So check this out... DEAL of the year! :stars2:

I got 18 X 4 packs (72 total) UD Zephyrus coils for $1.30 a pack... In the same order I got 2 different UD pre-coiled wires also for a $1.30 each. I thought I was getting a single pack with like 2 or 4 coils in each pack... NOPE! ... There's 5 packs of each with 10 coils in each pack... 100 coils for $2.60!!!!! :vapemail:
Whoever mentioned the sale at iVapeSupply... THANK YOU!!!! :blowkiss:

View attachment 148236 View attachment 148237 View attachment 148238
Wow with all the goodies you’ve been getting would love to see your storage containers :D

Mucho goodies!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow with all the goodies you’ve been getting would love to see your storage containers :D

Mucho goodies!
Right now, you really don't! :giggle::giggle::giggle: ... My desk behind me is piled up cuz all the new juice bottles don't fit in the rack. So currently I'm in the middle of a vape tornado!! :eek: I've gotta build a new juice rack and get it all off my desk.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i found it, i never even seen that page. nothing there.
What don’t you see? 5FF35B1E-4702-41E0-9CA5-7C2289537A70.jpeg
You have to log in & then click on the pop up & there will be actions. Then click on ways to earn. For example, you get 200 points for entering your birthday.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What don’t you see? View attachment 148255
You have to log in & then click on the pop up & there will be actions. Then click on ways to earn. For example, you get 200 points for entering your birthday.

that is the exact page i never seen. however i got to my cart, wasn't from there. after flipping around, i found it though.

idk if i have ever registered there, though i have bought and also from vaporrange.

VU Sponsors