Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
FT shipment came in today, still waiting on a Goblin Mini RTA. Been waiting on this...

K5 v2 (clone) for a couple weeks. @JuicyLucy and @Theboss convinced me to try it. If I like it I might decide to get the real thing.

5pk 510 berserker drip tips
810 wide bore drip tip
Berserker Mini clone
2x led battery testers
(dont work)
a4ead31d76e97d800f4497c786fac897.jpg
9d1fa55ae84c57a84b04f0d86cb4debd.jpg
831c17bb5e42a224a169be06bc2ff89a.jpg
de29efebd91a4985e8db3374c428fb45.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A wonderful friend shared with me today, got a black resin Ram squonker from @debinnv ! Thanks so much, Deb, I love it! :blowkiss:

Am still pondering which atty to put on it. Seems like it might be a good place for the smoke black Shogun I got from @jwill ! THAT is a plan!

Thanks again Deb for your generosity!

ETA: Shogun's built and on the Ram, vapes great!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
FT shipment came in today, still waiting on a Goblin Mini RTA. Been waiting on this...

K5 v2 (clone) for a couple weeks. @JuicyLucy and @Theboss convinced me to try it. If I like it I might decide to get the real thing.

5pk 510 berserker drip tips
810 wide bore drip tip
Berserker Mini clone
2x led battery testers
(dont work)
a4ead31d76e97d800f4497c786fac897.jpg
9d1fa55ae84c57a84b04f0d86cb4debd.jpg
831c17bb5e42a224a169be06bc2ff89a.jpg
de29efebd91a4985e8db3374c428fb45.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

That's the style Berserker I like. Hope you enjoy yours! Thin your wicks! :D

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok. the 20.00 Armageddon V2 black is ordered. $8.60 shipping for me.
these were being sold for over $100 at one time ! wow. but i don't see it being worth that. the SQ topside, yes, thats when i will buy that.
Did you buy anything else for the $8.60 shipping?

I got an email from them saying there might be shipping delays cuz of their clearance sale.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine for 7 shipping..whoop whoop

Sent from a very cloudy room
i also ordered 4 bottles and 3 rolls of mesh wire. thats probably the difference.
but some MF'r bought all of the squonk refill bottles :cuss2:
The shipping on mine was $13.80, Priority Mail was my only choice. I ordered 2 squonks, 10 bottles and a Vital RDA. Also got the email saying shipping would be delayed. Was your shipping priority mail?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a liter of EU nic from Vapers Tek. And a few flavors. I haven’t opened it yet. My freezer is still chock full of stuff like meat, so it may take a while.

After last month’s juice buying spree, I’m trying to chill out. But these sales are going to make me crack for Veterans Day.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Vape mail from FT
The UD Zephyrus V3 sub tank with RBA- got the tank for $8.00
I ordered this on 10/29 and I have it today 11/9 pretty fast for FT- lol!
ivapesupply.com was selling the coils for these for about $1.00 a 4 pack- I bought $20.00 worth

20191109_120212.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail from FT
The UD Zephyrus V3 sub tank with RBA- got the tank for $8.00
I ordered this on 10/29 and I have it today 11/9 pretty fast for FT- lol!
ivapesupply.com was selling the coils for these for about $1.00 a 4 pack- I bought $20.00 worth

View attachment 149440
Nice! That was quick! My delayed for a month FT order was expected today but even though once in NYC it went quickly through 3 points but they couldn’t get from Trenton to my post office in 36 hours hours it’s about an hour away at most :gaah::cuss2: they always do this when it’s a 3 day weekend :tantrum:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice! That was quick! My delayed for a month FT order was expected today but even though once in NYC it went quickly through 3 points but they couldn’t get from Trenton to my post office in 36 hours hours it’s about an hour away at most :gaah::cuss2: they always do this when it’s a 3 day weekend :tantrum:

Oh wow- now you have to wait till Tuesday - ugh! You already waited long enough!
:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
More from the iVape Supply clearance...

View attachment 149477

ivapesupply is having such awesome sales- I have been buying so many pack of coils- can't beat their prices, many of the ones I use are around a $1.00 a pack- they are very nice to deal with their customer service too. A few weeks ago I was supposed to get 20 Juggernaut coils- but only got 8- I put in a ticket- they got right back to me- shipped the coils right out- well that box stopped tracking for a week- I put in another ticket- they ran a tracer- 2 days later I had the rest of my coils plus they threw in 2 more 4 piece Juggernaut coils- all of those were around $2.50 for 28 coils awesome!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ivapesupply is having such awesome sales- I have been buying so many pack of coils- can't beat their prices, many of the ones I use are around a $1.00 a pack- they are very nice to deal with their customer service too. A few weeks ago I was supposed to get 20 Juggernaut coils- but only got 8- I put in a ticket- they got right back to me- shipped the coils right out- well that box stopped tracking for a week- I put in another ticket- they ran a tracer- 2 days later I had the rest of my coils plus they threw in 2 more 4 piece Juggernaut coils- all of those were around $2.50 for 28 coils awesome!
So awesome of them! You got a great deal!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks to @debinnv for this aventador mod...
b889dc062f7c8fd67360437e7ce4cd63.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room
I'm glad you like it but I would thank Pastorfuzz :) He sent me so many awesome mechs and said it was okay to pif the ones I could not or would not use. So a few have new homes, but I still have so many awesome ones here that I just love and are sooooo cool. A couple of them were simply too big for my little hands or the fire button was really tough for me :) Figured I would share some of the goodies with a few buds :)

VU Sponsors