Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice! I'll leave it alone and hope for the best. I didn't mention previously, the last package I got from him showed up in a couple days. Awesome guy to do business with! I've got another package from EVciggarettes that's tracking the same and I've been thinking I might have 2 awesome vape mail additions lost in the wind... Not to mention I just received my Christmas bonus check today and am ready to buy another setup but all of this usps bullshit has me apprehensive. Decisions, decisions.....
I have hope, but i will say this is the worst I personally have seen. That package I just got from Koncio is from Poland. I have ordered from him many times, and pay $38 for DHL because the only other option says 4-6 weeks estimated. EVERY other time from him has been 3-4 days. This one took about 14

Edit: Agreed totally on Catman. This is absolutely nothing on him. He shipped same day I ordered.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found something at a US warehouse on vapesourcing.com really cheap and I wanted it, so I ordered it despite negative reviews about the company. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about my order being shipped, so I emailed them. I heard back within an hour, with a tracking number. Of course, they just barely printed the label, but that's still faster and better than I get with other companies.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vape mail day. Some lovely gifts from @Pastorfuzz and @Tall Pines Pastorfuzz drilled out a colt RDA for me ( 2 actually, with different sized holes ) and also sent me a 454 RDA ( authentic to boot! ) Well, so are the Colts. Just love the colts. I haven't built the 454 yet as I need to watch a vid. Very interesting deck and I can tell this is going to be a a flavor delight.

The atty stand was made by @Tall Pines and it is so freaking cool and my favorite color too!

Thank you so very much to both of you. Beautiful gifts that I will treasure.

IMG_20201215_191232208.jpg

IMG_20201215_191241801.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail day. Some lovely gifts from @Pastorfuzz and @Tall Pines Pastorfuzz drilled out a colt RDA for me ( 2 actually, with different sized holes ) and also sent me a 454 RDA ( authentic to boot! ) Well, so are the Colts. Just love the colts. I haven't built the 454 yet as I need to watch a vid. Very interesting deck and I can tell this is going to be a a flavor delight.

The atty stand was made by @Tall Pines and it is so freaking cool and my favorite color too!

Thank you so very much to both of you. Beautiful gifts that I will treasure.

View attachment 174814

View attachment 174815
The 454 Big Block is a GREAT old RDA with shockingly good flavor, especially for the time it came out. Numerous build and airflow options.

One con. It's not easy to build on :) This is an experimental staged vertical quad I have in one of mine. Vapes awesome, but was not my favorite day ever installing coils. :D Also needs a cleaning and a rewicking obviously. lol.
454quad_cr.jpgYou can do dual verticals or dual or quad horizontal builds too. Just have to pay attention to the airflow holes, making sure the right ones are opened and or closed.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have hope, but i will say this is the worst I personally have seen. That package I just got from Koncio is from Poland. I have ordered from him many times, and pay $38 for DHL because the only other option says 4-6 weeks estimated. EVERY other time from him has been 3-4 days. This one took about 14

Edit: Agreed totally on Catman. This is absolutely nothing on him. He shipped same day I ordered.
I will say alone that first week I sold stuff I took 17 packages in two days that week. Three or four were first class. The rest were priority. I'm having the same issues as well. Stuff sitting 45minutes away for a week on one package. 3 were delivered by usps from Amazon but still show arriving late.

This link helped me with one that sat for 6 days locally. They emailed me over night and the package was moving by the next afternoon. I know it sucks for sure. I'm in the same boat with wanting to order a few more but I know they wont get here in time.

Pm me if anyone has any issues. Please.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Vape mail!
f84ac7db49cb97a72f4a1e681e9e6b62.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Translation?

"Nothing has changed."
Myself, I've had really good luck with usps for the most part.
The situation right now really sucks but under the circumstances it's understandable.
My carrier says she's been working 12 hour days for the last two weeks now.

A lot more stuff than usual is being bought online than usual with Covid-19.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The situation right now really sucks but under the circumstances it's understandable.

I totally believe you. And her.

Just be grateful you don't live here :)

THIS one has been sitting on the river 20 miles from here the last 6 days.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I totally believe you. And her.

Just be grateful you don't live here :)

THIS one has been sitting on the river 20 miles from here the last 6 days.
Oh believe me, I'm affected here as well.
I have a Purge Mod that was shipped from Ohio on the 7th and it's still in Ohio.

Another mod I shipped out on 7th Priority Mail that just got delivered today.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yea my buddies wife drives for usps. They're getting trucks in that haven't been sorted from the process facility. She's been on the 12hours shifts too. But they're not leaving out to deliver most days until 11am or so.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's like the scale I have. It came with a calibrating weight. Works fine for me.
I didn't get a calibration piece and it probably does need calibrating because it goes off by a couple grams when you get into the hundreds of grams range, but for 7 bucks it's close enough. It has a calibration function. I'll figure out a way to get it done.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My Johnny's Juice came today from Black Friday order- Johnny sent that package right out and it got caught in all the other thousands of packages and mail that is trying to make its way thru the system. Funny I got the aptly named Blue Ballz- lol Blue raspberry gum. Delicious!

20201218_164044.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Received my Sig Fog 213 today. I'm a fan of the 213. Even though it's dual 18650 it's as small as many single 21700 mods and the weight doesn't bother me. It feels and looks like real suede. I got this color to go with my brass and gold attys. Looks pretty good!
I've considered getting the blue. Looks like blue jeans. Rainbow or anything will look good on it. BTW, they have 20% off.
Sigelei Fog 213.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Received my Sig Fog 213 today. I'm a fan of the 213. Even though it's dual 18650 it's as small as many single 21700 mods and the weight doesn't bother me. It feels and looks like real suede. I got this color to go with my brass and gold attys. Looks pretty good!
I've considered getting the blue. Looks like blue jeans. Rainbow or anything will look good on it. BTW, they have 20% off.
View attachment 174963
Looks great!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yep, same here. I've never had Vapetasia anything before. They make juice I think? Anyways, I've got about 5 different kinds of their stickers, 2 different face masks of theirs, pop sockets, and whatever else. That company is all about freebies.
Vapetasia is actually really good. It took me a while to adjust after vaping TMaxx intravenously for years. I like Royalty II, it's a vanilla custard with tobacco. I also like Killer Kustard and Killer Kustard Lemon. Oh, for summer they have my favorite, Blackberry Lemonade. The blackberry has almost a floral note to it. Excellent. I also have Pink Lemonade (Raspberry) which is more tart. I have a mask too. Haven't use it yet.

For those of you at 12mg, ECigMafia has 100ml of Killer Kustard for $3.99. Free shipping over $50. Yeah, buddy!

Last edited:

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got vape mail from @MrMeowgi yesterday. My everyday work mod, I work outside, is a dotsquonk that is beat to hell but still works like a champ. So I had to grab the black one when available while nabbing the brass Slim Peice during his quit sale. I threw some blue doors (one of the nicest blues around IMO) that I had laying around. This one will will not be heading to work with me lol. I'll have some pics of the Slim soon. I'm waiting for an atty that will live on top of it..... Thanks again to MrMeowgi!IMG_20201220_120420386~2.jpg

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More of a Christmas present from my wife than vape mail, but, it technically did come in the mail, so.... She bought me an opus. Thank you to whoever posted the link to this on sale at 18650batterystore.com back at the end of November. 20201220_132321.jpg

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well... guess I’m lucky

The Vaperz Cloud Sceptre mech and stack section I ordered Friday and shipped Saturday arrived yesterday a day early

[HASH=2172]#twiststheknife[/HASH]
[HASH=2173]#saltsthewound[/HASH]
How do you like it? I think I'm gonna grab one in the next couple days. Here's something I'm sure you'll be interested in, unless you've already got it. Straight from Vaperz Cloud siteScreenshot_20201220-214424~2.png

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you like it? I think I'm gonna grab one in the next couple days. Here's something I'm sure you'll be interested in, unless you've already got it. Straight from Vaperz Cloud siteView attachment 175026

I like it, but I’m a voltage first person when it comes to mechs and it lacks in that department.

Those are .925 silver not pure .999, and tested worse off with me than the factory silver plated copper. (Voltage reads at the atomizer terminals via DMM)

I’ll be listing mine for sale soon... matte black with stack and I’ll be including the series deck for an Asgard mini and both air flow options

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you like it? I think I'm gonna grab one in the next couple days. Here's something I'm sure you'll be interested in, unless you've already got it. Straight from Vaperz Cloud siteView attachment 175026

So I wanted to touch on this again.

I figured out the issue with its nasty voltage loss and remedied it.

What I thought was spotless clean (threads) the Comp S dual springs and its carrier also needed deep cleaning.

I thought I cleaned it well... wasn’t the case...

Fully tore it down removing the springs and hand cleaning them, and polished the grooves which the comp springs rest... this made it go from utter piece of shit 3.59v at .10 to 3.776v at .10 on 30Ts depreciating.

Significant enough to warrant me updating you in case you took my previous response as a put off.

As it stands now I am keeping it

Still not the hardest hitting mod with the factory silver plated copper... the ones you posted are .925 and worse than SPCs in my testing.

Only thing I can fault now is the paint is not the most durable, so consider the brass or stainless when it comes out or one of the custom colors due out soon.

And that it comes filthy

Hi5

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So I wanted to touch on this again.

I figured out the issue with its nasty voltage loss and remedied it.

What I thought was spotless clean (threads) the Comp S dual springs and its carrier also needed deep cleaning.

I thought I cleaned it well... wasn’t the case...

Fully tore it down removing the springs and hand cleaning them, and polished the grooves which the comp springs rest... this made it go from utter piece of shit 3.59v at .10 to 3.776v at .10 on 30Ts depreciating.

Significant enough to warrant me updating you in case you took my previous response as a put off.

As it stands now I am keeping it

Still not the hardest hitting mod with the factory silver plated copper... the ones you posted are .925 and worse than SPCs in my testing.

Only thing I can fault now is the paint is not the most durable, so consider the brass or stainless when it comes out or one of the custom colors due out soon.

And that it comes filthy

Hi5
Thanks for the update, great info! I love the looks so I'll grab one. Shame about the finish, I'm a matte black fan. Like, paint is already chipping on you bad? How do you like the throw? I've never owned a VC tube so I'm a bit curious.

VU Sponsors