Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The search is over!
I've always wanted a Paranormal with the side covers that are replaceable.
I found a used one with only 400 puffs in it, it doesn't even look like it was ever used.
7a2ed1f54838d925a61b47df4eb397bc.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Beautiful. I have the rosewood non-removable panel version. It's been my daily until my Odin DNA250c comes in.

I LOVE the Paranormal but my Samsung 20S even grunt as I'm pushing 150W 🤣

I got some cotton and juice today, signature required but still left in my mailbox. This vape mail ban has been a typical government crock of shit that only hurts businesses.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @debinnv, look what I got sista-
UvKNreT.jpg

These are for the Mongrel RDAs. A friend on Reddit said that the honeycomb airflow was a game changer for those RDAs. They didn't come with any of the earlier releases so I got some from China. If you buy the new matte black one, the honeycomb airflow insert is included with it vs a wide open one. I told Deuces Jack that I want an apology for not including it initially lol.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey @debinnv, look what I got sista-
UvKNreT.jpg

These are for the Morgrel RDAs. A friend on Reddit said that the honeycomb airflow was a game changer for those RDAs. They didn't come with any of the earlier releases so I got some from China. If you buy the new matte black one, the honeycomb airflow insert is included with it vs a wide open one. I told Deuces Jack that I want an apology for not including it initially lol.
Way cool and I have some flavorings set aside for you. You rock

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn, I've had an order take the grand tour around California for 5 days before it finally got to my town , but Damn!
Yeah, this is a really bad one. It has claimed "out for delivery" a couple times in MD, and I have pretty much given up on the idea it will actually get here. The company I ordered this from has already sent a replacement, and I have already gotten the replacement. I keep tracking this one strictly out of curiosity now. Never know where it will pop up next.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, this is a really bad one. It has claimed "out for delivery" a couple times in MD, and I have pretty much given up on the idea it will actually get here. The company I ordered this from has already sent a replacement, and I have already gotten the replacement. I keep tracking this one strictly out of curiosity now. Never know where it will pop up next.
Off topic, but did you get your nic problem handled by River Supply?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Off topic, but did you get your nic problem handled by River Supply?
Yeah. I got a refund just minutes after I contacted them about it. They told me there was no way they could send any replacements since it was past the cutoff date. Not a big deal though, I only bought the two liters because of their sale they were having, and not because I needed it. I still have around 40 years worth of nic without those two liters.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Interesting. (I couldn't find the PO thread so here it is.)
Today I received a parcel from MFS which required adult signature. The mailman didn't ring the doorbell but I met him at the door and asked him if he needs an adult sig. He said, "No. With COVID and everything we're taking care of that for you."

I wonder how the PO can get away with that. Not that I want to have to sign all the time, but I'm thinking of the liability.
PXL_20210415_221842757.jpg

Wait, battery chargers aren't vape paraphernalia. Is it because of the vendor?

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I received a parcel from MFS which required adult signature. The mailman didn't ring the doorbell but I met him at the door and asked him if he needs an adult sig. He said, "No. With COVID and everything we're taking care of that for you."

I wonder how the PO can get away with that. Not that I want to have to sign all the time, but I'm thinking of the liability.
View attachment 180728

My MFS order came last Friday. They wouldn't deliver it to my residence but would to my work. Was supposed to be delivered on Monday but came early on Friday. Well crap we are closed on Fridays lol. Had to go to the PO and pick it up. They did ask for ID and sig.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 180728

I got in two vape-related sig-only packages lately, on both the guy just came to my door and rang the bell, asked if I was me, and just handed it to me.

txgirl3eb

Member For 4 Years
so far, with all my influx of vape mail, no one has asked for a signature much less even knocked on my door, just sit package on porch and run...

this is just from amazon, so my comment doesn't apply to this stuff, obviously :devil:

20210414_135359.jpg
Few more 500ml bottles to store the rest of my nic in the freezer for the long term. Just love the "funnel" they included which is perfect for dumping VG Nic 🍯 .... at least I've got my own Nic only funnel that's perfect for the job...​

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got in my new charger. Pretty spiffy.
It feels light and is smaller compared to the 'ol Opus though.
The user manual is pretty meh, but there's lots of tuts online about the thing. :)

Testing it out on an old 25R, curious to see if it can get more out of it.

And, I got in a bulk pack of Milly's food supplement.
I've been using the packages of 16 pre-measured packets, each little packet is for 1lb of food.
But I'm making larger batches now and this is about $20 and enough to make 40lbs of food. I have a good kitchen scale that goes down to like 0.1 gram, so why not?

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

Figure...40g for six pounds of meat, and I'm doing 2lb batches now. And it is a 180g package of powder.
Soooo, it'll last a looong time. ;)

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SBS kit has this adapter ring you put in for the 510 threads and comes with an 18650 cap and a 2*700 cap. The dvarw is a 24mm and looks like a 25 would be a perfect fit.
3d03ab44e143d7ae685975c0ae64257f.jpg

I bought the kit... only rta i had was a 26mm. Then didnt buy any bridges... comes with one but no coils. That's retarded..im waiting in stuff now to see if the hype is real..if it is...#staytuned

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got some button kits, a couple of spare glass kits and other accessories ordered for this. Wish they would release some complete spare tanks for them. Then it would be more comparable to the billet in that you could have different setups loaded and just drop them in.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got some button kits, a couple of spare glass kits and other accessories ordered for this. Wish they would release some complete spare tanks for them. Then it would be more comparable to the billet in that you could have different setups loaded and just drop them in.

This is all new to me, we'll see where it goes. Needed change from drippin

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got in my new charger. Pretty spiffy.
It feels light and is smaller compared to the 'ol Opus though.
The user manual is pretty meh, but there's lots of tuts online about the thing. :)

Testing it out on an old 25R, curious to see if it can get more out of it.
One thing I can't figure out, or perhaps it can't do...

It doesn't seem to show the mAh, either when you first insert a battery or when done charging.
What good is that if I can't know the capacity as well as the voltage??
I don't care if it's 4.2v if it's only got 800 mAh....:gaah:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a surprise in the mail from @Ms. Trixy yesterday! I got a work mat, mod guard disk and a stainless steel Goon. So nice.
daLddsm.jpg

fPMVdqb.jpg

Awesome friend, thanks again!

I got some wires and ribbon from Coil Society.
ScDRxF5.jpg

I mentioned that my last roll of .3 was kind of jacked up. It wouldn't come off the roll cleanly. They tossed in a free roll of it! That was nice of them.

Also got this mech mod from FT.
KVIsahH.jpg

For $35 this one was well worth it. I don't know if you can tell but it's brass. I got it for my first Goon that @gsmit1 gave to me.

I also got a paper crimper thingy. I'll try it out soon.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One thing I can't figure out, or perhaps it can't do...

It doesn't seem to show the mAh, either when you first insert a battery or when done charging.
What good is that if I can't know the capacity as well as the voltage??
I don't care if it's 4.2v if it's only got 800 mAh....:gaah:
Seems you answered yourself there ;)

If you already know it had 800mAh, then all you need to know is total charged voltage.

25r is a 2500mAh'ish battery... if you slap it on at 3.5v and a full cycle is 2.5v from 4.2v, or 1.7v worth.

Or about 147mAh per .1v ... so if you slap it on the charger and the voltage reads 3.5v, 147x7 = 1029mAh

Then we can talk about batteries and their voltage sag vs usable mAh, but I digress, not even in the mood for that lol

ANYHOO!

The ALL-44 is a basic charger, the Opus is an Analyzing charger, the first having a better charging algorithm current, the later having more available info.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok one of the lost boys came in - my semovar of yore repaired and made it back from Svoemesto. Damn, that makes 3 of them I have now, and I probably do not plan on using all three (wink wink) :)

Also same day cam my Abyss finally direct from Dovpo - took about 20 days but not any real trouble other than it said it was delivered to my mailbox and was not in there. Then 4 days later it was... Ahh will miss USPS...
20210419_220708.jpg

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my crown jewels came a week ago, wasn't even sure if I wanted to open it or squirrel it away. Decided a couple pics were in order then back in the safe! For a while at least, until I sell some of these others I went mad buying up.... The real final vapemail arrives later today, man it's gonna be a good one :)

The XvoStick and Rocket came that I swapped my YStick for - I know, why would I trade a Y-stick? Because I missed my lost red proxvostick THAT much, even if it's not 26650...

20210420_005207.jpg
20210420_005922.jpg20210420_020226.jpg20210420_010313.jpg20210420_010636.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems you answered yourself there ;)

If you already know it had 800mAh, then all you need to know is total charged voltage.

25r is a 2500mAh'ish battery... if you slap it on at 3.5v and a full cycle is 2.5v from 4.2v, or 1.7v worth.

Or about 147mAh per .1v ... so if you slap it on the charger and the voltage reads 3.5v, 147x7 = 1029mAh

Then we can talk about batteries and their voltage sag vs usable mAh, but I digress, not even in the mood for that lol

ANYHOO!

The ALL-44 is a basic charger, the Opus is an Analyzing charger, the first having a better charging algorithm current, the later having more available info.

Not the point though really...I rely on the Opus to keep me aware of my batt's capability.
I wasn't saying that battery had xxx mAh, just saying I don't know if it doesn't tell me.

Most of my batteries are OLD and far less than stated capacity. But, the vapes I run are nearly all regulated and mebbe 0.3-0.8 ohm at under 40W. I don't know the status of anything except I keep the old crap in certain cases and know not to use them in higher power situations. Married batts stay that way too. Not difficult.

I never vape one vape all day nor do I go much of anywhere, if I do I bring certain mods for it.

Should i throw out nearly all of my batteries since 2014 and buy new ones all the time?
Sure...give me the money to vape like you guys. :p

I have 18 mods in front of me just in this room and I might pick one up take a vape and mebbe use another the next. I don't need power or runtime. But, I do need to know when I charge a battery, what it's status is. As it is with the new thing, I have no idea except voltage.

I should've just gotten another Opus.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not the point though really...I rely on the Opus to keep me aware of my batt's capability.
I wasn't saying that battery had xxx mAh, just saying I don't know if it doesn't tell me.

Most of my batteries are OLD and far less than stated capacity. But, the vapes I run are nearly all regulated and mebbe 0.3-0.8 ohm at under 40W. I don't know the status of anything except I keep the old crap in certain cases and know not to use them in higher power situations. Married batts stay that way too. Not difficult.

I never vape one vape all day nor do I go much of anywhere, if I do I bring certain mods for it.

Should i throw out nearly all of my batteries since 2014 and buy new ones all the time?
Sure...give me the money to vape like you guys. :p

I have 18 mods in front of me just in this room and I might pick one up take a vape and mebbe use another the next. I don't need power or runtime. But, I do need to know when I charge a battery, what it's status is. As it is with the new thing, I have no idea except voltage.

I should've just gotten another Opus.
First let me say, I didn't want to come off as if I was patronizing, you like the Opus, I am no one but an avid vaper who owns both the chargers in conversation.

I would like to ask you what the Opus does that the ALL-44 doesn't for you?

I can infer, from the previous chat that you liked the total mAh charged and I will guess you like the internal resistance function to help determine a cells worthiness.

I will say, that the charge-discharge-charge function of the Opus is lacking... it read many of my 30Ts as replenishing 3500mAh... which is funny, since they are only 3000mAh batteries.

I also found the battery charge termination better on the ALL-44 than the Opus... and read on lyte forums the reviews of both, which the main reason I got the ALL-44 besides being a sub $30 charger, was for the termination and charge algorithm was better than the Opus... two things as a mech user I find beneficial...

I also found the internal resistance test on the Opus to not be at all accurate... it was nice to use as a base line the first two times, but when I test my cells, and then a few months later test them and their resistance is lower, I know its fubar ;) ( I vape .08-.10Ω aka 52a or 42a)

Which is why I said, voltage was really only thing needed to know... and I'll explain why.

If I know the cells new are 3000mAh... I care less <ok thats the summation> reason being, even if in a regulated vaping away at 40w or double that at 80w... I am not worried about mAh, I worry more about amp rating and or voltage rebound.

80w/2 batteries = 40w

40w/3.2v cutoff = 12.5a

12.5a/ efficiency (most mods are generalized at 85% unless a DNA200/250+ which is 97%) .85 = 14.7a per battery.

If I chose a higher mAh battery over amp capable at the above wattages, I will never utilize the full mAh before I get the "Check Battery" prompt, which if I stick on the charger at that point, it would more than likely be above the 3.2v cutoff... which is where I said, what else besides voltage do you need to know? Sort of goes hand in hand with the amp rating using watts law above.

And as you wanting to know if using your older batteries in higher wattage settings safely... the rested voltage is a good indicator at cell degradation... Charge up some cells, see where they land a few days later... if its significantly lower than 4.19v, good sign its lost some of its oompf, but regardless, a regulated mod will draw the voltage its wattage call is asking for to the cutoff value set or preset... which the mod doesn't care about the mAh its rated or the total mAh its recently charged... mod only cares about the voltage call at the wattage set, Which is why I always suggest the higher amp rated battery over the total mAh...

Now the other side of the spectrum are those that vape low wattages... there is no real benefit to getting lets say a Molicel P26A 2600mAh 25a battery, vs lets say a Sanyo NCR-GA 3300mAh 10a battery... if you know you are vaping sub 15w... you will probably benefit from that extra mAh, although still probably not the total 700 extra due to voltage sag.

No need to get new batteries, unless you abuse them, or their way past their prime cycle life... which to me, rested voltage can help tell you.

I am sure there are other ways, from those more entrenched in the intricacies of batteries... but vaping where I do on mechs... rested voltage is a strong indicator on top of how warm they get and lastly their age on how I utilize them...

I cycled out 20+ 30Ts cause they abnormally heat soaked the mechs I used them in... and they all sit at 4.17v+... and just a lil patronizing ;) I didn't need my Opus to tell me it was time for them... 42a+ abuse and the heat generated was more than enough.

Wish I had a dual/triple regulated mod that was worth a shit... I use those cycled out 30Ts in them since the duty call would be so low... but for single cell mech use... pass

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a surprise in the mail from @Ms. Trixy yesterday! I got a work mat, mod guard disk and a stainless steel Goon. So nice.
daLddsm.jpg

fPMVdqb.jpg

ScDRxF5.jpg

I mentioned that my last roll of .3 was kind of jacked up. It wouldn't come off the roll cleanly. They tossed in a free roll of it! That was nice of them.

KVIsahH.jpg

For $35 this one was well worth it. I don't know if you can tell but it's brass. I got it for my first Goon that @gsmit1 gave to me.

I knew you were gonna love mechs :D

There was just no way that wasn't gonna happen. Especially once you started building.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Usps can suck it. No updates as to where my stuff is. Just in transit! Since the 19th on a package from a neighboring state. Maybe 7hours away. Grrrrrrr i hate waiting. Lol

But something else coming ups shipped Tuesday and will b delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Usps can suck it. No updates as to where my stuff is. Just in transit! Since the 19th on a package from a neighboring state. Maybe 7hours away. Grrrrrrr i hate waiting. Lol

But something else coming ups shipped Tuesday and will b delivered tomorrow.
Oh they can and they do!

I had quite a few hanging out there, some for over a month, and now all have made it, save for my dicodes sbs I sent to Germany for repair. It's still in limbo. Sent a semovar to svoemesto the same day, got it back already. An Abyss I ordered from Dovpo said it was in my mailbox one day last week, so I was a bit concerned when reality did not agree. Mailbox empty. Sent an email to complain. No word back. 4 days later, it is in the mailbox...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, folks, here she is, my (most definitely not) final vapemail, and she's a looker. This month-long binge has been absolutely ridiculous, but I did manage to get a few items off the wishlist, such as me red xvostick (really wanted the proxvostick), and this one here I have been chasing for six years? Seven? it's hypnotic ;)

20210421_103715.jpg
20210421_104614.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was checking out Temco wire on Amazon. I've never bought wire off there before but heard it's great. For whatever reason 30ga N80 was at an extra reasonable price. I was thinking about getting the big 1000 foot roll but just got a 500 foot one instead. I used to think 30ga was kind of worthless. Not anymore though, I've been using a lot lately.
HWkRzvy.jpg

I got a needle nose pliers for my wire hobby.
vBi49ep.jpg

ywrXKMA.jpg

I should've had one of these a long time ago.

I went to town today and stopped at some rummage sales. At one of them, I spotted something I could maybe use. I looked at the price and knew I had to have it lol. Not vape mail but, 5 bucks:
jELOnM2.jpg

The old guy said he used it around the house and mostly for one bathroom project. He got gifted a fancy cordless set so he sold this one. I've been using the same Wal-Mart drill for about a year now. I might try this one out soon.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was checking out Temco wire on Amazon. I've never bought wire off there before but heard it's great. For whatever reason 30ga N80 was at an extra reasonable price. I was thinking about getting the big 1000 foot roll but just got a 500 foot one instead. I used to think 30ga was kind of worthless. Not anymore though, I've been using a lot lately.
Imo Temco is the best. And made in USA.

txgirl3eb

Member For 4 Years
daLddsm.jpg

fPMVdqb.jpg

ScDRxF5.jpg

KVIsahH.jpg

I'm living for that work mat, wow...Congrats!

VU Sponsors