The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Twinnin
2877f97f7c72875dd963fcd9a14eb9fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Oooo nice!!!! Looks great with the red battery wrap & red DT. Where did you buy the red DT from? I love it! :inlove:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everyone that has the VV Pulse AIO & find the gasket holding the rba section to the vessel not holding it, is advised by Tony Brittan to contact [email protected] for replacements seals. They will send out as soon as the replacements are made at their expense.
I hope to have mine today finally lol. Mail here has been terrible. Mail going out flies but coming in is horrible.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He does very nice work.Ive got a Mission switch set on the way to him now to get coated to match my Mantis,seems like a very cool guy too.
Not only is he a nice guy,damn he's fast too haha.I just shipped the switch set out on Saturday,so he must've gotten them yesterday,and I got a message overnight that they are done,and ready to ship back to me.Cant wait to get this in hand and on the mod.
received_928249617830862.jpeg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not only is he a nice guy,damn he's fast too haha.I just shipped the switch set out on Saturday,so he must've gotten them yesterday,and I got a message overnight that they are done,and ready to ship back to me.Cant wait to get this in hand and on the mod.
View attachment 189856
Ahhh... your the one i was waiting or...lol. needed to do this
35fffe9aeb31b832a6ccce858680df71.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 189856
Yes.. hes awesome. Had the pleasure og meeting him a few times..

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today was a great Vapemail day,finally got my long awaited Borat,by far the absolute best purchase I've made in a long time.I got a spot on the list the first week of November,and it's finally here haha.I also picked up a set of carbon fiber panels for it.I have another set of buttons and drip tip coming for it too,but they aren't here yet.
20220119_122701.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I must be one of the only ones who haven't gotten into the billet box/AIO craze. I know you guys love them (and I probably would too 😁), but I don't see the attraction. I mean no offense to anybody, sincerely.

I've been on a big mesh RDA kick lately. I just made a deal with Tall Pines to get some new ones. Digiflavor Mesh Pros are coming my way, YAY! I was lucky to have spotted some VV Mesh V2's last week at Sourcemore, so those are coming too. I've never in my life had 6 mesh RDAs going at once but it's happening right now lol. Also got two mesh RTAs set up, but they're not as good. Thanks again @gadget! I'm using all the Profiles you sent 🤣.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must be one of the only ones who haven't gotten into the billet box/AIO craze. I know you guys love them (and I probably would too 😁), but I don't see the attraction. I mean no offense to anybody, sincerely.

I've been on a big mesh RDA kick lately. I just made a deal with Tall Pines to get some new ones. Digiflavor Mesh Pros are coming my way, YAY! I was lucky to have spotted some VV Mesh V2's last week at Sourcemore, so those are coming too. I've never in my life had 6 mesh RDAs going at once but it's happening right now lol. Also got two mesh RTAs set up, but they're not as good. Thanks again @gadget! I'm using all the Profiles you sent 🤣.
As much as I like my Billets and other boro mods,I am and will always be a sqounker first and foremost haha.Im right there with ya on the mesh rdas's,the only ones I have used is the profiles,but I was hooked the first time I used one,I lost count,but I'm up to about 30 of them haha,once I knew I liked it,I started stocking up on them.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Nope. You aren't the only one. I don't have a BB, but I do have a Supbox with a boro tank, and it's ok but certainly not spectacular. I probably won't be buying any more boro stuff. At present I'm a lot happier with regular mods and RTAs, haven't even been using tubes or squonkers much lately. They will still be handy to have if the gear problem persists, because these regulated mods will eventually die. Matter of fact, had a Vaporesso Armour Pro die yesterday (no @gadget!, not the one I got from you, it was a 3F purchase I think). I've gotten a lot of use from it, though; it was in the bedroom and I'd use it for hours almost every night.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

They're great, fun, time consuming, entertaining...... But then again we don't get dolls :blah: :teehee: Are they the best vape out there? Not by a long shot, imho. And that's coming from a guy that is so deep in the boro hole, I'll never see daylight again.....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
..... But then again we don't get dolls :blah: :teehee:

I have been four days off my anti-depressant, having weird dreams, so not completely in my right mind, but this little phrase right here almost made me say something very inappropriate. I may have to smack myself! :crazy: Probably been hanging around my crude husband and son too long. lol

Hint: jiggly bits. Much cheaper than a rabbit hole. And that's all I'm sayin. See what you did?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been four days off my anti-depressant, having weird dreams, so not completely in my right mind, but this little phrase right here almost made me say something very inappropriate. I may have to smack myself! :crazy: Probably been hanging around my crude husband and son too long. lol

Hint: jiggly bits. Much cheaper than a rabbit hole. And that's all I'm sayin. See what you did?
Lmao. I have a serious condition. I am unable to enjoy anything unless throwing money at it :wait: Lucky for me they created an antidote, and called it the billet box :tantrum:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nope. You aren't the only one. I don't have a BB, but I do have a Supbox with a boro tank, and it's ok but certainly not spectacular. I probably won't be buying any more boro stuff. At present I'm a lot happier with regular mods and RTAs, haven't even been using tubes or squonkers much lately. They will still be handy to have if the gear problem persists, because these regulated mods will eventually die.
I have resisted building a tunnel from my gopher hole into the BB rabbit hole. If my wife saw what those things cost she'd change her name to Bobbitt... :devil::eek:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors