Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3cfa27ffe1bf7f400768866f6f61358b.jpg

VAPE ON
I need a better build kit. What is that one?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mkmnrm76 very nice. Looks great but I'm a bit scared when things come with auth certs and serial numbers. Kinda like restaurant menus without prices lmao.

@georgemeadal Not a bad way to celebrate father's day! Agree, happy fathers day to all the dads and hopefully there are other vaping dads enjoying some vapemail as well.

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mkmnrm76 very nice. Looks great but I'm a bit scared when things come with auth certs and serial numbers. Kinda like restaurant menus without prices lmao.

@georgemeadal Not a bad way to celebrate father's day! Agree, happy fathers day to all the dads and hopefully there are other vaping dads enjoying some vapemail as well.
Not sure of when you say your "scared"???

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure of when you say your "scared"???

Just meant it looks very nice but expensive. I was joking, 'scared' of the price not because of quality or anything. I'll admire yours, $200 is way out of my price range for a box mod. I like the looks of it.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks great but I'm a bit scared when things come with auth certs and serial numbers
Hi Synphul,

Are you familiar with the Dotmod line of products?

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just meant it looks very nice but expensive. I was joking, 'scared' of the price not because of quality or anything. I'll admire yours, $200 is way out of my price range for a box mod. I like the looks of it.
It's not cheap, I agree. The thing is, most dna200 devices run about $150.00, so and extra $50.00 and you get and authentic Dotbox...imo...is not bad.

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the DNA200 board alone is $80 from Evolv.
This is also a limited run. They are only doing 1000 of them and who knows if they will even get the v2 out before August 8th....worst day ever

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I signed up for the V2 like a month ago now and still no word about what itll be and what the price and when it drops. Hopefully it comes out soonish, but if now, Ive still got a stable of mods ready to roll.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Synphul,

Are you familiar with the Dotmod line of products?
No CrazyChef not up close and personal. I know they're supposed to be really nice and have heard them mentioned. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything about it and I know a lot of people prefer dna mods. Was just admiring it same as I would a car that's out of my price range like an aston martin that ranges $120-150k. I'm more of a $20k honda civic guy lmao.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:D

They have some wonderful products. And were out of my price range for a while, too. I used to drool over the V2 RDAs, and once I finally got one, I realized what all the hype is about. There's nothing super special about them, it's just that they've done EVERYTHING right. Perfect barrel size, perfect juice well depth, great quality and craftsmanship, etc.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just in. Didn't check the mailbox yesterday
8975a18eade1224eed9628bac434cecd.jpg

50837c66f2582db3d9690052d8666bd9.jpg

Size comparison to a kbox160
b47c6bc8851300061064c0bdcacbe3d3.jpg

570f01c74c409c7351b9b10c6a3b072b.jpg

No problems with it like some have reported. Fired right up and started vaping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you get around to testing the tc , let me know how it does . Supposedly they changes something on this one . Really like the looks and would like the tc to work , still may drop the hammer to go with my limitless or griffin .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e0c7eb8c88e582cb260fc3d098fed40f.jpg

First foray into fasttech, drip tips and heatsinks , had some glass for my griffin but they did not survive the trip, couple of tfv4 micro cone drip.tips also , love these things !

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone got a limitless and a 24mm goon or mason that they can try something for me ? Want to know if the top cap fits the body so I can order a chuff cap .
a8dd61fa1a830a25beeb209465ef8f0b.jpg

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That tank doesn't have a rebuildable option does it? Couldn't tell if you had to buy their coils or if there was an option to run your own coils.
That was the main reason i didnt get it, i dont think there is rta option, the one I'm getting tomorrow fasttech sells the rta coil for 4 bucks

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subohm clearo

VAPE ON
Ahh ok, thanks. Nuts. Such a good price too was thinking of giving it a try. Still a good price but don't want to be dependent on them for coils in case price jumps or they stop making them. Like my old clearo tanks if halo stops offering coils for them they're pretty much done. Seems like proprietary stuffs always get me by the short n curlies lol.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh ok, thanks. Nuts. Such a good price too was thinking of giving it a try. Still a good price but don't want to be dependent on them for coils in case price jumps or they stop making them. Like my old clearo tanks if halo stops offering coils for them they're pretty much done. Seems like proprietary stuffs always get me by the short n curlies lol.
Get the ud goblin mini rta, i just got one today from vaporbeast, it is awesome its only 5 bucks, use coupon justadded for discount

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahahaha
Fucking clearos clearing out...
I remember 2 years ago when sub ohm tanks was the shits... They still are but not so much...

VAPE ON
I couldn't pass that offer, i can always use another tank, dont know what's gonna happened with fda

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors