Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol Good luck with the Tomorrow Vape juice. I had 7 or 8 bottles from them and all have been...well, lets say I wont order from them again. Its really too bad cuz the guy behind it is really nice and they have great customer service. When I posted in the thread that I didnt like the juice he sent me a package full of his pre-steeped juice. Replaced all the juice I bought originally plus a couple more. Great guy.
Yea i remember reading that, i ordered juice that same sale, i did like the flavors but i order in 12 nic it was too strong. The thing is, ejuice mafia i vape 12 mg so i thought is all the same so i ordered a few different brands in 12 and holy shit is way too strong, that was a while ago. Now i vape 3 mg lol.
I thing the nic that mafia uses is pretty mild that's why 12 mg is easy on your throat

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Noisy cricket turned up today, along with some heatsinks, from gearbest. I used British Express, they was shipped on Monday, here today, so another great experience with the British express service.

Cricket and heatsinks:
Ahj8dBhl.jpg

The cricket in hand, small mod, even smaller than the Abaddon, very tiny for its raw power!:

1IVTe7ml.jpg

And my first series build, 13 wraps of 24G Kantha. 3MMl, reading around 0.58 in my velocity, still a very powerful experience:

y6UfZc5l.jpg

Very impressed with the device, will definitely be experimenting with builds for this one.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Mr. Vapor, let us know what you think of the juice, I'm very interested in your feedback.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
So far I've tried the cereal one on a dripper and it taste pretty good, but I'm gonna let it steep at least for a week.
I got madcow about a month ago, i just started vaping on it today, patience…...

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I've tried the cereal one on a dripper and it taste pretty good, but I'm gonna let it steep at least for a week.
I got madcow about a month ago, i just started vaping on it today, patience…...
Mad Cow pre-steeps their juice but it can always use some time steeping. They pre-steep it with a heat process, probably like a crock pot type of steeping. Thanks for the feedback, they have good deals just wondering about the juice. Someone posted that they had problems but customer service hooked them up!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mad Cow pre-steeps their juice but it can always use some time steeping. They pre-steep it with a heat process, probably like a crock pot type of steeping. Thanks for the feedback, they have good deals just wondering about the juice. Someone posted that they had problems but customer service hooked them up!

Cow is good shit

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another nice haul for me. I get one of these big vape mail days like once a week seems like.

Got an authentic MCM Underground Series box mod which is crazy nice, a new Efest LUC BLU6 bluetooth 6bay charger, 250' each of 34 and 36 ga kanthal, 5 each of 2 and 4 battery cases,and a 30ml of LV Fried Flurry (freebie). Also, not pictured, are 15 little screw top round plastic cases (the kind that might be used for certain waxes/oils in Cali or Colorado or the ones you might get if you ordered coils from a couple guys here), been wanting to be able to properly organize coil pairs for series/parallel/single/regulated/whatever.
6rivq9.jpg

28vahom.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5162ca310585b574109e4652e8f1731c.jpg
If your into big clouds, big airflow and big flavor then you will love it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Love flavor and clouds, so we will see how it vapes in the near future. About to build it in a few minutes.

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The airflow on it is INSANE!!! I have to cut mine back to about half open and I also use a dotmod drip tip on it. I get the adapter from my Griffin and use it that way. I really don't think there is a wrong way to wick it. I've not gotten a dry hit from it since I've had it. Cheers

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, A lot (A LOT) more than I should. Thats gotta stop though as my car is shitting the bed on my and $600+ later they still cant find the issue to get it fixed. I think Im just gonna buy a new one (not new new, but you know)
That sucks bro, i use a Mexican car shop here in ohio and if the guy can't find what's wrong with my car he doesn't charge me lol

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the best tank ever, it came with all kinds of coils 2 rta one of them is a single clapton love it
a4f05c9711c68b14c9b30a7b0edac2a1.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5162ca310585b574109e4652e8f1731c.jpg
If your into big clouds, big airflow and big flavor then you will love it

Oh man. I just got the limitless set up with dual ss claptons. 1.3 ohms and I was running 6mg nic juice and got the biggest head rush. This things a ripper. Next to my boreas it's my favorite tank. So glad I bought this thing.

Edit: I meant .13... typo

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man. I just got the limitless set up with dual ss claptons. 1.3 ohms and I was running 6mg nic juice and got the biggest head rush. This things a ripper. Next to my boreas it's my favorite tank. So glad I bought this thing...
How the hell you get 1.3 running SS?

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I would have seen that trade offer. Id have jumped on it in a heartbeat. Ive got 3 TFV4s that have been 100% shelved since I got my Boreas.
Wish i knew i got the boreas this week, i didn't care for it i could have shipped with the cherry bomber, i saw this guy on fb local, didnt like the tfv4 so we just trade them. I got a rafale sub ohm that i dont like either like new for trade

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish i knew i got the boreas this week, i didn't care for it i could have shipped with the cherry bomber, i saw this guy on fb local, didnt like the tfv4 so we just trade them. I got a rafale sub ohm that i dont like either like new for trade
What!!!!!! You traded BOREAS ???? Wtf!

VAPE ON

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aok..

VAPE ON
Now i think I'm all set on tanks, i was looking for a sub ohm/rta tank and this just came out of nowhere, i had no idea how nice is the tfv4 i really like it.
I got 19 tanks total, sub ohm rta and rda that is enough i think

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now i think I'm all set on tanks, i was looking for a sub ohm/rta tank and this just came out of nowhere, i had no idea how nice is the tfv4 i really like it.
I got 19 tanks total, sub ohm rta and rda that is enough i think
Hoarder

VAPE ON

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well if you want more keep your eyes open, Im gonna be posting up a for sale thread with a metric shit ton of stuff including 2 TFV4s and a bunch of RBA kits for them, both single and dual (and I think I have a triple or quad) set up.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well if you want more keep your eyes open, Im gonna be posting up a for sale thread with a metric shit ton of stuff including 2 TFV4s and a bunch of RBA kits for them, both single and dual (and I think I have a triple or quad) set up.
Ok let me know i might jump on something you want to get rid of, how is the cherry bomber coming? Looking like new? You probably haven't start cleaning it yet lol

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I finally acid bathed and cleaned up all the contacts and parts of that Bomber, thing was in rough shape. Still gotta polish and buff out the case and it should look and work better than new.

Im gonna keep it moving though, once Im done with it (have a Tres Equis, Point Blank, and a Hexohm VV coming) its gonna getted PIFd to Raymo. Its a PIF Box mod lol

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I finally acid bathed and cleaned up all the contacts and parts of that Bomber, thing was in rough shape. Still gotta polish and buff out the case and it should look and work better than new.

Im gonna keep it moving though, once Im done with it (have a Tres Equis, Point Blank, and a Hexohm VV coming) its gonna getted PIFd to Raymo. Its a PIF Box mod lol
I like the idea keep it rolling, you never know it might come back to me someday

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Limitless is no joke. I thought when I first got it that I wouldn't like the airflow, but you get used to it after a couple of tanks and the flavor is top notch!!!! It can be wicked in no time and never a dry hit. Great tank and I'm glad you like it

brentona

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1465850441973.jpg
Some wire and an authentic Velocity V2 this thing is a CLOUD machine. Wrapped my first flat wire clapton's. Really enjoying this and it will be all the better when my Fuchai 213 comes!
-Brent

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vapemail looked similar to @Nevweezy today. Not all the extra goodies but my first order with v3 came in. 3 30ml bottles and a 100ml. Trying out their keylime pie, banana cream pie and bananas foster with their ry4 as the 100ml freebie. Fingers crossed their ry4 is decent, that's a lot of juice if it ain't haha. Definitely smells like it needs to steep a bit, the downside to a new order of juice. Surprised it hasn't steeped pretty well already considering how hot it's been in Az and the heat here in the midwest.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Argggg! My order from ecig.com was missing the limitless i ordered as well as half the batteries i ordered. Annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors