My winning vape Mail.
f28dddd4e7d53cbb2339195f06b555b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got.my limitless ....2 weeks shipping from Cali . Wtf
And some cotton bacon

Anyone know the sizes of the glass orings on this one ? Need some red ones so I can get all matchy-matchy with my vt75
7ae5d9788c57cf188f0fd679b015b22b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I saw this beast for sale in the hardware section for $10 so I had to buy it. The airflow and vapor production is obscene; not anywhere near my speed. The coils are massive and it drinks juice faster than a TFV4. Despite that, it's a very well made tank and fun to mess around with. The best part is the tin it came in. I love containers..

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got.my limitless ....2 weeks shipping from Cali . Wtf
And some cotton bacon

Anyone know the sizes of the glass orings on this one ? Need some red ones so I can get all matchy-matchy with my vt75
7ae5d9788c57cf188f0fd679b015b22b.jpg

Im confused, it comes with red o-rings.

Just ordered a limitless waiting on delivery.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im confused, it comes with red o-rings.

Just ordered a limitless waiting on delivery.

Has a bottom and top tank seal , the round seal orings that are in the bag are black , kind of a bummer until I installed some coils and bacon and I was blown away ! All black one to be ordered soon .

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya im looking forward to getting mine. I went with the black, looks pretty nice with the red rings.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the fuchai 213 is out , says Celsius based tc now ? That is differant from the 213 carbon I assume . Anyone tried one yet ? Love the look but if tc doesn't work it's a no go for me .

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You jealous? I thought you were done hoarding joose?,im getting my tomorrow vapes tomorrow, i think, i let you know how good/bad it is

lol Good luck with the Tomorrow Vape juice. I had 7 or 8 bottles from them and all have been...well, lets say I wont order from them again. Its really too bad cuz the guy behind it is really nice and they have great customer service. When I posted in the thread that I didnt like the juice he sent me a package full of his pre-steeped juice. Replaced all the juice I bought originally plus a couple more. Great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors