Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did you get the minivolt kit?????
No I haven't ordered yet. I was going to but started to think if I will actually use it or will it just sit around. Still in limbo if I should or not? Decisions decisions...

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I haven't ordered yet. I was going to but started to think if I will actually use it or will it just sit around. Still in limbo if I should or not? Decisions decisions...
I was thinking the same until i decided to pull the trigger, its a nice little mod i like it

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not a Nugget?

Why not both? ;)

I debated between the two for a while and ended up getting the Mini Volt. firstly because I love the elegance of the Mini Volt and second, a forum member on here gave me a deal I couldn't turn down. In all honesty, I believe the Nugget is the better mod although more expensive. There is also the target mini that is coming out; it looks really nice and even has TCR functions. If I was doing it again, I'd probably still get the Mini Volt. Mine mod has been working great and I really like the tank that is parrt of the kit.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got this email
dc8eee333cf888b4cd3f201163282e27.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was thinking the same until i decided to pull the trigger, its a nice little mod i like it
Yeah I might still get it. Will see how things pan out. It's such a cheap price, hard not to.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Signature required but you can leave a note on the door with tracking number. They send that in an email from DHL.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always vape safe. It's honestly not that complicated. I am forever mystified by ppl who blow up mods because they either don't lock then or don't turn them off and then stick them in a pocket or purse or bag or whatever and then are surprised that they caught on fire and exploded.

There should be a warning label against idiots.

I spent several years finding that perfect warmth/wattage/flavor profile/nicotine level/mod size/tank/RTA/ etc etc etc combo and now that I have it down I would be horrified if I did something stupid and ruined my set up.

Okay, sorry, rant over.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will only use regulated MOD's. I have NO Desire to be worried about Ohms Law. The protections built in for over firing, accidental fire button pushes and low battery cutoff are adequate to keep most safe as long as you use the correct batteries and proper atomizers. Even with these protections things can happen if you misuse or abuse.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm done hoarding other brands
Lol... I won't miss planet ejuice though

VAPE ON
I just got an email from tomorrow vapes they got 50 ml for $3.75 I'm gonna give a second try, i ordered 12 mg nic was too strong so i gave it away flavor was good, so I'm gonna start hoarding before the Fucking Dumb Asses start the new ruling any advise on juice brands????

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got an email from tomorrow vapes they got 50 ml for $3.75 I'm gonna give a second try, i ordered 12 mg nic was too strong so i gave it away flavor was good, so I'm gonna start hoarding before the Fucking Dumb Asses start the new ruling any advise on juice brands????
I have a flavor apprentice feel for those bulk sizes. Diy tho

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah its 10th Planet...scavengers! Im gonna contact Eddie Bravo so he can sue the balls of them for stealing his name lmao (kudos if you know wtf Im talkin bout)

Hey i shipped that today check your pm i sent you the tracking #.
Fucking nice mod bro
Thanks man, first DNA mod for me. Sorry it took a while to reply to the PM. Work all day, you know, same old shit.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, too bad they only do 50/50. I cant do 50/50 personally, too harsh for me. That Sicilian Gold sounds good as hell too. Damn

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, too bad they only do 50/50. I cant do 50/50 personally, too harsh for me. That Sicilian Gold sounds good as hell too. Damn
They just release 70/30 pg bro,the 50/50 is so fucking tasty... They only have 8 flavors bro...
Coupon is 40%off NEWRELEASE

VAPE ON

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They just release 70/30 pg bro,the 50/50 is so fucking tasty... They only have 8 flavors bro...
Coupon is 40%off NEWRELEASE

VAPE ON
The only one Im really interested in is the Sicilian Gold and that one is only 50/50. Ive got too much juice as is. If I buy more its gotta be something really really creative or exotic or something. Everyone and their moms have strawberry cream and banana cream pie and shit, Ive got tons of those from everywhere. I want something I never had before if Im gonna add to the juice stockpile.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only one Im really interested in is the Sicilian Gold and that one is only 50/50. Ive got too much juice as is. If I buy more its gotta be something really really creative or exotic or something. Everyone and their moms have strawberry cream and banana cream pie and shit, Ive got tons of those from everywhere. I want something I never had before if Im gonna add to the juice stockpile.
Same here bro... There's always next time 8/8/16

VAPE ON

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right, 2 months at least to stock up, but most places probably gonna go on through most of that 2 year grace period. We should be alright for a while.

Lot of people dont even think its a big deal at all, weather they know something we dont or weather theyre just ill informed and ignorant remains to be seen, but the dude at my local vape shop basically said its a load of bullshit. The shop owner is dumping money into expanding the place in the coming months and opening another location up, so either hes really stupid or he knows whats up.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right, 2 months at least to stock up, but most places probably gonna go on through most of that 2 year grace period. We should be alright for a while.

Lot of people dont even think its a big deal at all, weather they know something we dont or weather theyre just ill informed and ignorant remains to be seen, but the dude at my local vape shop basically said its a load of bullshit. The shop owner is dumping money into expanding the place in the coming months and opening another location up, so either hes really stupid or he knows whats up.
I'm good with JOOZE right now, I ain't buying anything till I'm gone, I have a good back up

VAPE ON

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm good with JOOZE right now, I ain't buying anything till I'm gone, I have a good back up

VAPE ON
Im the same, all in all Ive got 5-6 liters of juice sitting around, and thats probably a lowball estimate. Enough to last me a long while. Unless I find some juice I just gotsta have or theres some super amazing deal on amazing juice, Im good. The only juice Ill buy is the Five Fold Carnival because thats my shit and I cant go with out it for too long.

Mods though, I still want some more. Dont know why, Ive got a big collection already, but theres always a new one coming out or one Im finding that looks cool that I just want. Might clear out my lower wattage mods (sub 80 watters) to fund some higher wattage mods. But even then, Ive got an RX200, RX200S, Sig 213, LV Triad DNA200, Hohm Wrecker G2, and 3 series mechs that can keep me rolling for a long time. Still want a M17 tho. Tanks and RDAs Im all set and need to clean house on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors