Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
are we listing our stuff :) think that should be an entire new thread LOLZ, but what the heck:

Mods :
2 Dicodes Dani extreme
2 Dicodes Dani extreme v2+
1 invader mini
1 Dicodes Dani Box
1 Dicodes No6
1 Sx mini M class
1 Sigelei 213
2 eleaf Pico
1 Xvostick (authentic)
2 Ysticks
2 Aspire Plato
1 athena envy
1 smoant Knight
2 mini volt
1 kangside 15w

And my GF has: 2 mini volt, 3 Xvostick (clones), 1 Provari radius, 1 Evic mini vtc, 1 Dicodes Dani extreme, 3 Isticks 20

RTA:
3 Augvape Merlins
6 Goblin mini v1 (3 auth, 3 clones)
6 Goblin mini v2 (3 auth, 3 clones)
6 Goblin nano
6 UD Bellus
4 avocado 24 (2 auth, 2 clones)
2 Bachelor nano
2 serpent mini
3 Micro TFV4
3 mutanks
1 Merkava

clearomizer:
3 Kabuki (auth)
2 nautilus X
2 GS tanks

And my GF has: 4 Kabuki (1 auth, 3 clones), 3 Nautilus Mini, 2 TFV4 micro

And a shiit load of coils, wire, nicotine, batteries, spares etc. etc.

One of these days I'll put a picture up of all my shit :) I should really stop buying stuff LOL :facepalm:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot about my V3 order. Its been a few days and still havent heard about shipping. Guess theyre busy with all the orders, but youd think the way they exploded in popularity as of late theyd take some of that money and expand to be able to keep up.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I forgot about my V3 order. Its been a few days and still havent heard about shipping. Guess theyre busy with all the orders, but youd think the way they exploded in popularity as of late theyd take some of that money and expand to be able to keep up.
I think it's more about the expanded line, not to long ago they had maybe 15 flavors, now they have 50 but yeah they definitely need to step up the shipping, mine took 3 days to ship and 2 days to deliver.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are we listing our stuff :) think that should be an entire new thread LOLZ, but what the heck:

Mods :
2 Dicodes Dani extreme
2 Dicodes Dani extreme v2+
1 invader mini
1 Dicodes Dani Box
1 Dicodes No6
1 Sx mini M class
1 Sigelei 213
2 eleaf Pico
1 Xvostick (authentic)
2 Ysticks
2 Aspire Plato
1 athena envy
1 smoant Knight
2 mini volt
1 kangside 15w

And my GF has: 2 mini volt, 3 Xvostick (clones), 1 Provari radius, 1 Evic mini vtc, 1 Dicodes Dani extreme, 3 Isticks 20

RTA:
3 Augvape Merlins
6 Goblin mini v1 (3 auth, 3 clones)
6 Goblin mini v2 (3 auth, 3 clones)
6 Goblin nano
6 UD Bellus
4 avocado 24 (2 auth, 2 clones)
2 Bachelor nano
2 serpent mini
3 Micro TFV4
3 mutanks
1 Merkava

clearomizer:
3 Kabuki (auth)
2 nautilus X
2 GS tanks

And my GF has: 4 Kabuki (1 auth, 3 clones), 3 Nautilus Mini, 2 TFV4 micro

And a shiit load of coils, wire, nicotine, batteries, spares etc. etc.

One of these days I'll put a picture up of all my shit :) I should really stop buying stuff LOL :facepalm:
HOARDERS

VAPE ON

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we go again, big vape mail day round 2.

Got the RX200S (anyone else got one? Whats with the teal battery sled?), a Velocity V2 with bottom feed pins aka SQUONKS, got another gold Boreas AFC ring, a Noisy Cricket upgrade kit (magnetic switch/button, floating 510 connection cap, and a tube to use the old switch/cap on for a cricket tube mod), a couple battery cases, and a couple bottles of da joooze (The Milkman and ShortShake).

And thats it, no more vape mail for me (cept the Lost Vapes Triade DNA200 I ordered this morning), I swear this time...*fingers crossed*

1630ox.jpg
Where did you get the NC upgrade kit?

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's yours just send me some juice you don't want, I'm always open to try new flavors. About series or parallel i have no clue here are some pics.
Pm with your address I'll ship it monday morning
e9e64af996fce90befaf6c229afbce5b.jpg
bd0dc76a2bde5de4ffb1ecdcd9501ecc.jpg
10fbb42e1a6eac84a4edefc2669db6db.jpg

Looks like Parallel. Did you have batteries vent in there? Looks black and burnt in that battery bay lol. Ill hook you up with some juice tho.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like Parallel. Did you have batteries vent in there? Looks black and burnt in that battery bay lol. Ill hook you up with some juice tho.
Again no idea this is how i got it i put batteries on vape for 2 min and put it away

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered mine Thursday(9x100ml) and just got shipping info today, maybe yours will be out today also.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
h-priv and micro tfv4 kit. My first dual 18650 mod. 13 puffs in and i'm in love. The juice I have had for a little while. Somichvape's Zerg. It's like sucking on the teet of a mystical berry lol I already have (4) brand new vtc5s, but the seller threw in (2) Sammy 25r's.

Attachments

• IMG_3904.JPG
    IMG_3904.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh i forgot i got a cherry bomber i trade for unwanted juice i used it for like 2 min and i hate it, anybody want it it's free
I'll take it if you haven't gave it away yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors