Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail today! Just the start of many awesome ones to come. I spent some coin on Memorial Day with all the sales, so got quite a few things coming.

But today I gots the Merlin. Thing looks quality as hell. And my Five Folds order. One each of their flavors. The Carnival juice is the best juice on this planet of Earth, period. Fucking love the stuff. And this bottle came just at the right time because I was down to just this.....

27zkp5.jpg

So damn good thing they showed up today. I been nursing the shit outta the last 20 or so ML of this bottle, its lasted me like a week and a half, only dripping it when I really really was craving it. Now Im gonna fill up a big ole tank full and enjoy the shit outta it lol.
rm91de.jpg

I've been wanting to order FFV for some time now but have not pulled the trigger. After the marshmallow man debacle when I should have taken your advice, I'm gonna give the Five Fold a shot. Does it need to be steeped and what's the turn around time?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been wanting to order FFV for some time now but have not pulled the trigger. After the marshmallow man debacle when I should have taken your advice, I'm gonna give the Five Fold a shot. Does it need to be steeped and what's the turn around time?

Ahh the Marshmellow Man lol, I still got my 30ml close to half full haha.

The Carnival is amazing shit, its my all time favorite juice and Ive had hundreds upon hundreds of bottles of different juice. Its very vapable right outta the mail box, but definitely gets better over time. Right out the box its a little heavier on the fried batter kind of flavor, and as it steeps it picks up more on the strawberry and vanilla, but its gooooood at any step along the way imo. Ill say this though, when I first got it, I didnt like it and I looked at the bottle like "I cant believe I spent $30 on this". Its one of those flavors where at first the flavor is so strange and unexpected that it takes some time to get used to it, but once you vape it a little bit, its just fucking amazing. At least thats how it was for me. So if at first you dont like it, stick with it, keep trying it here and there, and youll get used to it and start to really love it.

As for the company, its a small shop probably run outta someone home or something similar, because I havent ever gotten a order confirmation or ship confirmation email from them, and more often than not they dont reply to emails unless youre talkin to them about buying bulk lmao. But Ive always had my juice with in a week of ordering it. So if you dont get any confirmation emails or replies to your emails, dont sweat it too much. If the juice wasnt so good, I probably wouldnt even fuck with them because customer service is usually important to me and I like to have confirmation emails and tracking numbers.

And the Zindulge is pretty good too. One of the better blueberry flavors Ive had. This is my first time having that one.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed, I figured it would be good so I made my 2 free 100mls the glazed donut since I can always add flavoring to it if it gets old but definitely an all day vape

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
howd ya get free shit?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We switched over to this new method to ensure the packages being sent would arrive in a decent amount of time with notification. With the new battery regulations through both FedEx and USPS we were noticing that even if the box contained one battery it would be switched over to ground transport which would take close to 2 weeks to arrive with no updates until it reached the destination city.

Most of the orders that ship from our warehouse contain batteries, and we could not sift through each "free shipping" orders to find which ones do not have batteries. All companies in the vape industry will have to make changes to accomadate these new regulations. This change is our way of combating the extreme wait times and lack of information that came with shipping through the old methods.

I apologize if you are experiencing delays, but please know we are keeping the customers best interest at heart.

If you have any additional questions regarding our Free Shipping method please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Really vapor beast , .....2 week delivery time on my limitless Wtf!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We switched over to this new method to ensure the packages being sent would arrive in a decent amount of time with notification. With the new battery regulations through both FedEx and USPS we were noticing that even if the box contained one battery it would be switched over to ground transport which would take close to 2 weeks to arrive with no updates until it reached the destination city.

Most of the orders that ship from our warehouse contain batteries, and we could not sift through each "free shipping" orders to find which ones do not have batteries. All companies in the vape industry will have to make changes to accomadate these new regulations. This change is our way of combating the extreme wait times and lack of information that came with shipping through the old methods.

I apologize if you are experiencing delays, but please know we are keeping the customers best interest at heart.

If you have any additional questions regarding our Free Shipping method please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Really vapor beast , .....2 week delivery time on my limitless Wtf!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
LIGHTNINGVAPES is switching to
UPS>USPS I will expect longer shipping especially if it's free shipping..

VAPE ON

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How in the world they let you get away from that?

VAPE ON
Had a bottle leak all out when they sent me an order, then emailed them about it. They gave me another email address to email for a replacement bottle..... That was a month ago, no replacement came and no reply. Emailed them this morning telling them I was getting angry and tired of waiting so long so they sent me a coupon for 3 free 120ml bottles and free shipping.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a bottle leak all out when they sent me an order, then emailed them about it. They gave me another email address to email for a replacement bottle..... That was a month ago, no replacement came and no reply. Emailed them this morning telling them I was getting angry and tired of waiting so long so they sent me a coupon for 3 free 120ml bottles and free shipping.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
Wow... Wow....

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now using UPS Mail Innovations Expedited for free standard shipping on small packages
We've all been there, once in a while your USPS package takes a trip around the world when it shouldn't have, or it just plain goes missing. We've found a great solution in UPS Mail Innovations. From the time your order leaves our facility to the time it gets to your local post office, UPS will be handling the transit. That leaves USPS with the small job of getting it from your local post office, to your door. This means less mail lost, quicker transit times (UPS Mail innovations has improved speed greatly over the last 2 years.) and finally, happier recipeints.
Adult Signature to be required on e-liquid & coil head orders soon.
Within the next few weeks, we will be requiring adult signatures on any orders containing e-liquid, coil heads, the 521 Tab, and any other products we sell with nicotine, or which could be used out of the box to deliver nicotine. This does not include wire, batteries, basic tools, or wicking material. What an adult signature means is that a person 21 years or older with government issued photo ID present will be required to sign for the package upon delivery.
LIGHTNING VAPES...

VAPE ON

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was trying to post pic directly in comment but I think I'm doing it wrong.

Last edited:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Now using UPS Mail Innovations Expedited for free standard shipping on small packages
We've all been there, once in a while your USPS package takes a trip around the world when it shouldn't have, or it just plain goes missing. We've found a great solution in UPS Mail Innovations. From the time your order leaves our facility to the time it gets to your local post office, UPS will be handling the transit. That leaves USPS with the small job of getting it from your local post office, to your door. This means less mail lost, quicker transit times (UPS Mail innovations has improved speed greatly over the last 2 years.) and finally, happier recipeints.
Adult Signature to be required on e-liquid & coil head orders soon.
Within the next few weeks, we will be requiring adult signatures on any orders containing e-liquid, coil heads, the 521 Tab, and any other products we sell with nicotine, or which could be used out of the box to deliver nicotine. This does not include wire, batteries, basic tools, or wicking material. What an adult signature means is that a person 21 years or older with government issued photo ID present will be required to sign for the package upon delivery.
LIGHTNING VAPES...

VAPE ON

I also hate when my only choice is UPS They always seem to take double the time in transit. I recently ordered an item and they used UPS Mail Innovations It took 5 days in transit and then after arriving in my city it took UPS 5 days to transfer it over to USPS for the final delivery. It looks like I won't be ordering from Lightning Vapes anymore after they made this decision.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should have a really nice vape mail day when I get home from work tonight. I hate the damn wait tho

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the vt133 and griffin 25. Love this combo!!
20160602_123549_zpsq2tjzozk.jpg

Edit: already posted this just didn't realize it. Too tired.. damn 12 hour work dayzz!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors