today
93b0530ff33ee8e82b6a1898431a68ea.jpg

copper goon
7f409c8682911497193708d257a20333.jpg

lawless drip tip
3eea2132e5b629c9ea9ea185c1170d7b.jpg

setup on the copper rogue
a707fb00f8a78ec1543bf9add113addf.jpg

cant wait to break it in a little so it matches the rogue which has already seen some battle... going to install probly a dual parallel 22ss build until baby wakes up and i can make more noise for claptons.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
today

copper goon

lawless drip tip

cant wait to break it in a little so it matches the rogue which has already seen some battle... going to install probly a dual parallel 22ss build until baby wakes up and i can make more noise for claptons.

My Copper Goon and my Petri V2 should be here Thursday! Im pretty excited to finally have a Petri!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My Copper Goon and my Petri V2 should be here Thursday! Im pretty excited to finally have a Petri!
petri is my go to for series but only w/cloud cap.. i have the v1.5 its pretty sweet im sure the v2 will be better with the single slot post holes instead ofnthe the 2 little post holes of the v1.5... without the cloud cap its way too tight for my liking.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
petri is my go to for series but only w/cloud cap.. i have the v1.5 its pretty sweet im sure the v2 will be better with the single slot post holes instead ofnthe the 2 little post holes of the v1.5... without the cloud cap its way too tight for my liking.

I plan on Filling and Drilling it out...I dont feel the need to waste more money on it unless I screw it up..

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
today

copper goon

lawless drip tip

Been wanting to order a lawless for a while. But I can't stomach the new pricing even though they are probably well worth the price !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been wanting to order a lawless for a while. But I can't stomach the new pricing even though they are probably well worth the price !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
well worth it imo... theyre made to order, so i can understand pricing.. picking material and exactly which rda youre using it on beats your standard 510 tips... the dotmod tips cost almost as much and theyre as generic as they get (theyre not bad either tho, i have 2).

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
well worth it imo... theyre made to order, so i can understand pricing.. picking material and exactly which rda youre using it on beats your standard 510 tips... the dotmod tips cost almost as much and theyre as generic as they get (theyre not bad either tho, i have 2).

I ordered a lawless specifically for a Kanger subtank. I was disappointed to find that it didn't fit all the way in - it stood about a mm off the tank. And when I dropped it nine days later (which was my fault), it snapped at the neck. I can't help but think that if it had fit all the way in, it might have survived (because it would have had more support).

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered a lawless specifically for a Kanger subtank. I was disappointed to find that it didn't fit all the way in - it stood about a mm off the tank. And when I dropped it nine days later (which was my fault), it snapped at the neck. I can't help but think that if it had fit all the way in, it might have survived (because it would have had more support).
sorry that happened to ya, i woulda been pissed if it didnt fit....
as for dropping it, dont think i own anything that can withstand a drop completely unscathed, i dropped my rogue while unpacking it when it came in and it got nicked... i had to sand it out... i think thats just the law of the playground... same goes for anything... phones, tablets, glass, etc. cant be droppin shit.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
oooo they dropped the donut line finally? Guess Ima be makin an order. Let us know how it is.
out of the 5 or 6 donut juices ive tried this is the best one by far... flavor is glazed donut not much more too it not as sweet as i thought it would be either which is nice for me anyway...

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
out of the 5 or 6 donut juices ive tried this is the best one by far... flavor is glazed donut not much more too it not as sweet as i thought it would be either which is nice for me anyway...

Agreed, I figured it would be good so I made my 2 free 100mls the glazed donut since I can always add flavoring to it if it gets old but definitely an all day vape

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The black looks BADASS with dark extra glass
That's a winner, I'm gonna wait for price drop

VAPE ON

For real, now Im happy I bought the black one. I been kinda regreting not gettin the SS version but seein them in the box makes me rethink that. Mine is sittin in my mailbox waitin for me to get off work right now.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For real, now Im happy I bought the black one. I been kinda regreting not gettin the SS version but seein them in the box makes me rethink that. Mine is sittin in my mailbox waitin for me to get off work right now.
The SS is clean looking tank especially with The AUGVAPE symbol it's bad ass.. If this was 25mm that would be super bad ass

VAPE ON

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Anyone seen 5 Buck Chuck?
#smokie #smokie901 #localchuck #chuckvape

Capture.JPGgrght44443.JPG

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Nope, they any good?
LOL Juice, sorry have not vaped them yet always let juices sit for 2 weeks before trying.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea finally got it set up and it leaks like fuck. What should be a perfect wick on it still leaks like mad. Turd. Think this ones gonna get thrown to the side like the Theorum did and never get touched again. Its such a pain to build too since the screws stick out just enough with any kind of claptoned coil to stop the sleeve from seating properly.
Told you mine is in the bottom of a drawer not even worth it to keep trying, mine leaks no matter what, is a piece of shit lol

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How is that loaded juice?? I've seen it a few times I'm curious i almost order it from ejuice mafia 19.99 for 120 ml is it worth it????

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is that loaded juice?? I've seen it a few times I'm curious i almost order it from ejuice mafia 19.99 for 120 ml is it worth it????

It's more than worth it. At that price, buy a few bottles, that's what I did when a fellow member gave me the heads up. I always have it on hand and never get tired of it. It's great in a tank and a joy to drip. I'm commenting on the glazed donut flavor, never had the smores.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail today! Just the start of many awesome ones to come. I spent some coin on Memorial Day with all the sales, so got quite a few things coming.

But today I gots the Merlin. Thing looks quality as hell. And my Five Folds order. One each of their flavors. The Carnival juice is the best juice on this planet of Earth, period. Fucking love the stuff. And this bottle came just at the right time because I was down to just this.....

27zkp5.jpg

So damn good thing they showed up today. I been nursing the shit outta the last 20 or so ML of this bottle, its lasted me like a week and a half, only dripping it when I really really was craving it. Now Im gonna fill up a big ole tank full and enjoy the shit outta it lol.
rm91de.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors