Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aye, but heres my first vape mail in something like 2 or 3 weeks. It was hell waiting for my replacement credit card in the mail and still havent got my money refunded, but whatever.

Copped another Boreas, this time in black, and got a gold AFC ring for it. Looks dead sexy with the gold on black. Also got a blue Diablo clone from a member here specifically to use on my HW G2. Not an exact match on the color, but itll suffice. Im happy. Now just waiting on the black Merlin rta, some BTB juice, some Madcow juice, and a Cloud Cap for my Petri V2. Waitin game sucks, but you cant win if you aint in.

14lr6ty.jpg

Here they are sittin on the mods (mind the RX, that things been to hell and back and is beat to shit, but still workin like a champ).

2i0usso.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aye, but heres my first vape mail in something like 2 or 3 weeks. It was hell waiting for my replacement credit card in the mail and still havent got my money refunded, but whatever.

Copped another Boreas, this time in black, and got a gold AFC ring for it. Looks dead sexy with the gold on black. Also got a blue Diablo clone from a member here specifically to use on my HW G2. Not an exact match on the color, but itll suffice. Im happy. Now just waiting on the black Merlin rta, some BTB juice, some Madcow juice, and a Cloud Cap for my Petri V2. Waitin game sucks, but you cant win if you aint in.

14lr6ty.jpg

Here they are sittin on the mods (mind the RX, that things been to hell and back and is beat to shit, but still workin like a champ).

2i0usso.jpg
HOARDER

VAPE ON

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They said they ran outta the flavors to make the Sparrow and it would be a long while before they carry it again. I did get the new Splitz and B-Berry Donut though, and another I cant remember.
I can prolly hook you up on some Sperrow mythical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

14lr6ty.jpg

2i0usso.jpg
I got the same diablo clone i like it a lot but it leaks like crazy, maybe not enough cotton on the juice channels?? What do you think?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can prolly hook you up on some Sperrow mythical.

Word, Id appreciate that. Ill Pm you

I got the same diablo clone i like it a lot but it leaks like crazy, maybe not enough cotton on the juice channels?? What do you think?

Havent built it yet, I plan on doin it today though so Ill let you know what I come up with.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My current mech love is continuing, and today a lovely SMPL clone turned up in SS.

It looks great with my velocity, and it really does live up to its name, it is very simple indeed. Put your RDA on (Ensuring there is enough positive protruding), put your battery in, then screw the firing switch in the mod until snug, and away you go. It is also very small for a 18650 device.

Nothing mad in there, a dual coil 26G build at around 0.4 at the moment, and it is very nice indeed.

Even better is the fact it cost me £7.45/$10.89, so for the price, I think every mech user should definitely give one a go. This and my Victoria Bamboo JA are now my favourite 18650 mechs in my collection, and it costs less than a Pizza :).

sky48oCl.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@conanthewarrior Which SMPL is that? Is there a hybrid top cap option for the ja?
Hi @joeyboy , it was from FocalEcig, this one to be exact http://focalecig.com/Product/SMPL-Style18650-Mechanical-ModSilver-23898. It was just a cheap option of the SMPL(Clone), and not owning one myself, I thought I would get one for that price. Very nice indeed, I can see why they are popular.

Regarding the JA, I got myself a copper clone, looking at the authentic it doesn't appear there is a hybrid top cap option, although I must say due to its design it is very good, the fire button makes contact with a kind of shelf the battery sits on, and there was no fiddling to adjust battery rattle, and works well every time, unlike a few other mechs in my collection (Such as a hot fire button, does not happen with the JA, also does not seem to happen with the SMPL clone, although I have only had it for the day so will find out if it does occur in the future).

It also hits hard-I wan't expecting much from it as I got it from FT points for 13 dollars, but was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My current mech love is continuing, and today a lovely SMPL clone turned up in SS.

It looks great with my velocity, and it really does live up to its name, it is very simple indeed. Put your RDA on (Ensuring there is enough positive protruding), put your battery in, then screw the firing switch in the mod until snug, and away you go. It is also very small for a 18650 device.

Nothing mad in there, a dual coil 26G build at around 0.4 at the moment, and it is very nice indeed.

Even better is the fact it cost me £7.45/$10.89, so for the price, I think every mech user should definitely give one a go. This and my Victoria Bamboo JA are now my favourite 18650 mechs in my collection, and it costs less than a Pizza :).

sky48oCl.jpg

Good deal sounds like you did well. I like it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After my package got lost for days in Ohio I finally got my order from Verde valley. I've just tried the strawberry milkshake so far and this shit isn't bad at all, this juice snob is happy, especially for the price.
8497311e8fcb4987668ac52efbfddbf1.jpg

a31f6695c1d8205eff1467d2f981c1df.jpg
Ive being pushing VVV since they joined the forum...glad you finally took the dive

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive being pushing VVV since they joined the forum...glad you finally took the dive
I'm always skeptical about cheap juice, especially after some bad experiences, and the whole juice snob thing lol. I'm dripping blueberry custard right now on an old build since its steeped and I'm impressed as hell. No chemical taste, not nasty nic and not too heavy on flavor.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm always skeptical about cheap juice, especially after some bad experiences, and the whole juice snob thing lol. I'm dripping blueberry custard right now on an old build since its steeped and I'm impressed as hell. No chemical taste, not nasty nic and not too heavy on flavor.
The only thing that makes Budget juices and premium juices what they are is price and customer feedback IMO....VVV Isnt a Budget juice, its a Affordable Premium in my opinion.
They arent "In you face" flavors which I like, Vaping as low as I do I like when flavors arent as strong so they dont fatigue as easily.
My Favorite so far (Ascending order):
Strawberry Milkshake
Tricky Rabbit
Raspeberry Custard
Krunch Berries
Blueberry Custard
Strubbalicous
Banana Cream Pie

I have the new flavorings on their way as they all look to be great....especially the Apple Jerks, ,Glazed Donut, NY Cheesecake, and Pebblez

Last edited:

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing that makes Budget juices and premium juices what they are is price and customer feedback....VVV Isnt a Budget juice, its a Affordable Premium in my opinion.
They arent "In you face" flavors which I like, Vaping as low as I do I like when flavors arent as strong so they dont fatigue as easily.
My Favorite so far (Ascending order):
Strawberry Milkshake
Tricky Rabbit
Raspeberry Custard
Krunch Berries
Blueberry Custard
Strubbalicous
Banana Cream Pie

I have the new flavorings on their way as they all look to be great....especially the Apple Jerks, ,Glazed Donut, NY Cheesecake, and Pebblez
IMO time plays a role too, time to get the flavor right, and time to steep it before sending it out. Also better juices are made with better base ingredients, I'm super happy to see exactly what goes into v³'s juice. Premium stuff. I'm pretty interested to know how the Apple jacks is, I passed it up for the peanut butter custard this time though.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only thing that makes Budget juices and premium juices what they are is price and customer feedback
Not true. There are also R&D costs involved. Anyone can find a good recipe, order the stuff to make it, and BAM! - they're in business selling cheap juice. Made in who knows what "as is" conditions they're dealing with. The juice is probably okay, but... can you be sure? But, if a company is making their own, completely from scratch, with no "help" from places such as the eLiquid Recipes website, then their costs are going to be much higher. I agree that many juice companies have bent their customers over and gave it to them dry, but those days are mostly over. I look at juices the same way I look at food. Anyone can steal a recipe, open up a cheesy restaurant in a cheap part of town, and make money. Or, they can develop their own recipes, hire people with more refined palates, purchase only the finest ingredients possible, and do well with fewer customers than Jose's Taco Shak down the street. Like I tell people all the time - I can buy shampoo at the dollar store, but I'm not going to.

EDIT: And I agree with you about the VVV juices. They're good quality, inexpensive products.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not true. There are also R&D costs involved. Anyone can find a good recipe, order the stuff to make it, and BAM! - they're in business selling cheap juice. Made in who knows what "as is" conditions they're dealing with. The juice is probably okay, but... can you be sure? But, if a company is making their own, completely from scratch, with no "help" from places such as the eLiquid Recipes website, then their costs are going to be much higher. I agree that many juice companies have bent their customers over and gave it to them dry, but those days are mostly over. I look at juices the same way I look at food. Anyone can steal a recipe, open up a cheesy restaurant in a cheap part of town, and make money. Or, they can develop their own recipes, hire people with more refined palates, purchase only the finest ingredients possible, and do well with fewer customers than Jose's Taco Shak down the street. Like I tell people all the time - I can buy shampoo at the dollar store, but I'm not going to.

EDIT: And I agree with you about the VVV juices. They're good quality, inexpensive products.
Thats what makes a good company a good company...but the rule seems to favor that but there are many new brands that compete with quality but offer much better prices. Alot of the overpriced juices Ive tried or seen havent much better then some of the $14/120ml juices Ive had.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok...enough juice chit chAt
LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT IN the mail?

VAPE ON

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got any of the Newer NC Buttons for sale??
Lookin' at 'em...

Crazy
Are you gonna sell the crickets!!
Gonna put 'em on the website. Not very competitive pricing, though. Mostly for convenience. You can get cheaper ones through Fasttech. But I ship much faster.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Diablo. Mine leaked all to hell too and I didn't have much wick on it to begin with but when I opened it and cut the wicks back to just above the juice channels. Just barely touching them it worked fine? I've rewicked it since the same way, still no leaks.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a Diablo. Mine leaked all to hell too and I didn't have much wick on it to begin with but when I opened it and cut the wicks back to just above the juice channels. Just barely touching them it worked fine? I've rewicked it since the same way, still no leaks.
i got mine from from raymo and how he set it up for me was great... i still have the coils he sent to me in it and theyre still going strong but had to rewick due to too many dry hits and possible cotton burn (it wasnt, but ya know, paranoia) and now i cant rewick it right. its a leaky little devil for me. mostly on refills, which it always did, but with raymos set it was very minimal on refill... now its a monsoon.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
$25. $22.50 with the VU10 discount. I still haven't had a chance to put them up there yet.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO time plays a role too, time to get the flavor right, and time to steep it before sending it out. Also better juices are made with better base ingredients, I'm super happy to see exactly what goes into v³'s juice. Premium stuff. I'm pretty interested to know how the Apple jacks is, I passed it up for the peanut butter custard this time though.
Grabbed a hunny of the apple jerks the last order and the almond happiness and all I can say about them is WOW. If you like any of their cereals u will be blown away by the apple jerks it is a delight , the almond is also but I have it in a dark drawer steeping so it will bring out the flavors a little more , but as a shake and vape it is spot on right out the box . Give em a try you will not be disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i got mine from from raymo and how he set it up for me was great... i still have the coils he sent to me in it and theyre still going strong but had to rewick due to too many dry hits and possible cotton burn (it wasnt, but ya know, paranoia) and now i cant rewick it right. its a leaky little devil for me. mostly on refills, which it always did, but with raymos set it was very minimal on refill... now its a monsoon.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yea finally got it set up and it leaks like fuck. What should be a perfect wick on it still leaks like mad. Turd. Think this ones gonna get thrown to the side like the Theorum did and never get touched again. Its such a pain to build too since the screws stick out just enough with any kind of claptoned coil to stop the sleeve from seating properly.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yea finally got it set up and it leaks like fuck. What should be a perfect wick on it still leaks like mad. Turd. Think this ones gonna get thrown to the side like the Theorum did and never get touched again. Its such a pain to build too since the screws stick out just enough with any kind of claptoned coil to stop the sleeve from seating properly.
Wick it like GrimmGreen did in his Goblin Mini Video and fluff the edges as much as you can before stuffing them into the chamber, make sure they are going as far down as they can!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok need some help , anyone that has a vt75 . Where did you order it or do you know anywhere in the states that have it in stock ???

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it back on preorder? I've had mine for a couple weeks already.

Yeah , I have been looking for the last week or so , everywhere says out of stock and vapenw says preorder again

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah , I have been looking for the last week or so , everywhere says out of stock and vapenw says preorder again

Pm me of you wanted a red one.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pre-order code does no longer work on the HCigar VT75, know as I had to send mine back due to the usb being faulty on it. They gave me store credit due to not having any in stock, so I did the new pre-order, and code did not work, so sort of got shafted, as had to pay a extra $10 to get a new VT75 and that doesn't include the $7.50 I paid to ship back to them either.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I have not had much time to mess with it but sure feels good in the ol' hand. I traded for it with the intention of selling due to the fact that it's probably not upgradeable, the TCR is wonkey and it's a Sigelei but I might just keep it as a knock around box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors