Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahahahahahahahaha
You hit the VAPE WALL BROTHER

VAPE ON

Gotta get past that. Maybe Ill get a MCM Underground series or a VCP Piglet series, or a stacked tube, maybe a triple battery series, ooo or a DNA200. Guess theres still shit to buy, but damn Im already so stacked on mods, tanks, and rdas that 3/4 of them almost never get used. Maybe its time for a garage sale.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta get past that. Maybe Ill get a MCM Underground series or a VCP Piglet series, or a stacked tube, maybe a triple battery series, ooo or a DNA200. Guess theres still shit to buy, but damn Im already so stacked on mods, tanks, and rdas that 3/4 of them almost never get used. Maybe its time for a garage sale.
Garage sale it is HOARDER

VAPE ON

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
01736783c1b375af1c4f77c88bbb5937.jpg

VAPE ON
Welcome to the Calypso Club bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my replacement HCigar VT75 today, this one seems to charge properly, which is good, as vapenw ripped me off basically, but that is nothing new for them though, also 5 more packs of coils for the TFV4, to lazy to take pics today :p

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've decided I can not stop myself ordering juice, but am going to set a rule now, only will buy if in glass bottles, as will store much longer if in glass, that is the hoarder coming out there ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've decided I can not stop myself ordering juice, but am going to set a rule now, only will buy if in glass bottles, as will store much longer if in glass, that is the hoarder coming out there ;)
Or you can save ur empty bottles, wash them, dry them
Fill them with the plastic juice dude...

VAPE ON

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you purchase the mini volt kit for 30 bucks?? I'll buy one at that price??
I just double check it is ecigavenue.com for sure, search mini volt and choose complete kit they have 32 left in black, and apply coupon minivoltdeal it's 12.00 off

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just double check it is ecigavenue.com for sure, search mini volt and choose complete kit they have 32 left in black, and apply coupon minivoltdeal it's 12.00 off
Thanks mr. Vaper..

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we go again, big vape mail day round 2.

Got the RX200S (anyone else got one? Whats with the teal battery sled?), a Velocity V2 with bottom feed pins aka SQUONKS, got another gold Boreas AFC ring, a Noisy Cricket upgrade kit (magnetic switch/button, floating 510 connection cap, and a tube to use the old switch/cap on for a cricket tube mod), a couple battery cases, and a couple bottles of da joooze (The Milkman and ShortShake).

And thats it, no more vape mail for me (cept the Lost Vapes Triade DNA200 I ordered this morning), I swear this time...*fingers crossed*

1630ox.jpg

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we go again, big vape mail day round 2.

Got the RX200S (anyone else got one? Whats with the teal battery sled?), a Velocity V2 with bottom feed pins aka SQUONKS, got another gold Boreas AFC ring, a Noisy Cricket upgrade kit (magnetic switch/button, floating 510 connection cap, and a tube to use the old switch/cap on for a cricket tube mod), a couple battery cases, and a couple bottles of da joooze (The Milkman and ShortShake).

And thats it, no more vape mail for me (cept the Lost Vapes Triade DNA200 I ordered this morning), I swear this time...*fingers crossed*

1630ox.jpg
You have a problem bro, (me too) we should start vapeoholics anonymous lol

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did u order from 123 vapors yet?

VAPE ON
Whats at 123 vapors?

You have a problem bro, (me too) we should start vapeoholics anonymous lol
Yes and no. True, I did just have back to back epic vape mail days 3 or 4 days this week, but before that I didnt get anything for 2 and a half weeks because my bank account got stolen and I had to wait for a new card and for the money to be put back. But yea, I do buy way way WAY too much shit. Ive got 18 mods, 25 rdas 15 tanks and RTAs, 40 100+ ml bottles of juice, and just oodles and oodles of 60 ml and less bottles. Its borderline insanity. Theres bottles of juice and tanks and rdas rolling around all over the place, mods scattered around everywhere like a bomb went off at a vape shop, and juice stains all over everywhere lol.

I think I need to do a spring cleaning sale and get rid of all the stuff I dont use. No sense having 25 RDAs when I really only use about a half dozen of them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats at 123 vapors?

Yes and no. True, I did just have back to back epic vape mail days 3 or 4 days this week, but before that I didnt get anything for 2 and a half weeks because my bank account got stolen and I had to wait for a new card and for the money to be put back. But yea, I do buy way way WAY too much shit. Ive got 18 mods, 25 rdas 15 tanks and RTAs, 40 100+ ml bottles of juice, and just oodles and oodles of 60 ml and less bottles. Its borderline insanity. Theres bottles of juice and tanks and rdas rolling around all over the place, mods scattered around everywhere like a bomb went off at a vape shop, and juice stains all over everywhere lol.

I think I need to do a spring cleaning sale and get rid of all the stuff I dont use. No sense having 25 RDAs when I really only use about a half dozen of them.
I don't wanna know lol

VAPE ON

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome, i think I'm on my way there, i started with vape pens that thankfully i sold most of them and for a profit.
Now i got 8 mods like 12 tanks and 6 rdas that i don't even use, I'm a little more organized but i got about the same amount of juice i think, and you are absolutely right about the juice stains all over lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet bro, just be careful don't burn your lips vaping at 1.0 w lol
Hey how many mods you have now??? Just curious
MODS
2 RELEAUX
Duo
Panzer
Lavabox
2 OG SIG 150 (COLLECTIBLES)
Unregulated wood box
KBOX 120 I still don't know why I haven't tossed it!!

RTAS
2 BOREAS
2 supreme
ALLERIA RTA
Calypso RDTA
Billow v3 plus

RDAS
Clone goon
2 SUCCUBUS RDA authentic
3 vector authentic
Chutlu V1 RDA

And a bunch of juice
That's my arsenal, it's not a lot compare to you guys...

VAPE ON

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok me:

Mods
Laisimo L1
Laisimo 75w
Sigelei 50 w
Kbox
Kbox mini
Eleaf istick
Jomo lite 40 piece of shit
And mini volt i got today

Tanks
2 orchids
2subtank mini
1 subtank nano
1 ohmega pretty nice
Griffin
Rafale
Subtank mini clone
Kanger giant tank turbo i hate it
Velocity
Uwell crown
Jomo tank
Diablo piece of shit
Kanger protank
Nebula rta
And 6 rda's that just sit there I'm not big on dripping
And maybe like 40 120 ml plus a shit load of random 10,30 ml

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok me:

Mods
Laisimo L1
Laisimo 75w
Sigelei 50 w
Kbox
Kbox mini
Eleaf istick
Jomo lite 40 piece of shit
And mini volt i got today

Tanks
2 orchids
2subtank mini
1 subtank nano
1 ohmega pretty nice
Griffin
Rafale
Subtank mini clone
Kanger giant tank turbo i hate it
Velocity
Uwell crown
Jomo tank
Diablo piece of shit
Kanger protank
Nebula rta
And 6 rda's that just sit there I'm not big on dripping
And maybe like 40 120 ml plus a shit load of random 10,30 ml
HOARDER

VAPE ON

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh i forgot i got a cherry bomber i trade for unwanted juice i used it for like 2 min and i hate it, anybody want it it's free

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if you do a sale let me know i think i can help you to get rid of some stuff

Oh for sure, Ive been meaning to make a thread. Ill tag you when I do.

MODS
2 RELEAUX
Duo
Panzer
Lavabox
2 OG SIG 150 (COLLECTIBLES)
Unregulated wood box
KBOX 120 I still don't know why I haven't tossed it!!

RTAS
2 BOREAS
2 supreme
ALLERIA RTA
Calypso RDTA
Billow v3 plus

RDAS
Clone goon
2 SUCCUBUS RDA authentic
3 vector authentic
Chutlu V1 RDA

And a bunch of juice
That's my arsenal, it's not a lot compare to you guys...

VAPE ON

Nice collection tho, a lot of quality stuff. Heres my list...

Mods:
Kbox Mini, SMY 60, Target 75, Treebox, Minivolt, Nugget, Coppervape Squonk, Hohm Wrecker G2, RX200, RX200S, Noisy Cricket, Hammer of God V2, Lucifer, Nemesis clone, Cricket tube, Sigelei 213, Lost Vape Triade DNA200 (on the way)

RDAs:
Mad Hatter auth, Mad Hatter V2 auth, Atty Cubed auth, Omerta auth, Swagg auth, CEO clone, Veritas clone, Freakshow clone, Freakshow mini auth w/ chuff sleeve/cap, Royal Hunter clone, Temple clone, Mason 40mm auth, Twisted Messes Squared auth, Petri V2 clone, Petri V2 auth w/ Dot and Cloud caps, Velocity clone, Velocity V2 clone w/ bottom feed pin, Onslaught clone, Taurus clone, Goon clone, Mutilator clone, Coppervape BF, Cigreen cube clone, Nobunaga mini auth, and 2 more I dont know the names of

Tanks/RTAs:
TFV4 x3, Boreas x2, Alleria x2, Merlin, Theorum, Herakles Plus, Vaporesso Target cCell, Subtank Mini, Moonshot, Diablo clone

More juice than I could vape in 2 years, and thats legit math lol

Really though, I dont use most of that stuff. On any given day I really only use the RX200, the Cricket, HoG, and the Target 75 and the Boreas and Alleria tanks. Other than that everything else gets used here and there just to change up the pace every now and again, but not frequently. The 213, Lucifer, and the Triade will make their way into regular rotation though Im sure.

And like I said, a lot of the stuff will be going up for sale soonish. Probably 95% of the RDAs and most of the under 100watt mods will hit the market, and maybe a tank or 2 and maybe a couple bottles of juice.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh i forgot i got a cherry bomber i trade for unwanted juice i used it for like 2 min and i hate it, anybody want it it's free

Hell Ill take that Cherry Bomber, what you want for it? Always wanted to try one. They series or parallel?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh for sure, Ive been meaning to make a thread. Ill tag you when I do.

Nice collection tho, a lot of quality stuff. Heres my list...

Mods:
Kbox Mini, SMY 60, Target 75, Treebox, Minivolt, Nugget, Coppervape Squonk, Hohm Wrecker G2, RX200, RX200S, Noisy Cricket, Hammer of God V2, Lucifer, Nemesis clone, Cricket tube, Sigelei 213, Lost Vape Triade DNA200 (on the way)

RDAs:
Mad Hatter auth, Mad Hatter V2 auth, Atty Cubed auth, Omerta auth, Swagg auth, CEO clone, Veritas clone, Freakshow clone, Freakshow mini auth w/ chuff sleeve/cap, Royal Hunter clone, Temple clone, Mason 40mm auth, Twisted Messes Squared auth, Petri V2 clone, Petri V2 auth w/ Dot and Cloud caps, Velocity clone, Velocity V2 clone w/ bottom feed pin, Onslaught clone, Taurus clone, Goon clone, Mutilator clone, Coppervape BF, Cigreen cube clone, Nobunaga mini auth, and 2 more I dont know the names of

Tanks/RTAs:
TFV4 x3, Boreas x2, Alleria x2, Merlin, Theorum, Herakles Plus, Vaporesso Target cCell, Subtank Mini, Moonshot, Diablo clone

More juice than I could vape in 2 years, and thats legit math lol

Really though, I dont use most of that stuff. On any given day I really only use the RX200, the Cricket, HoG, and the Target 75 and the Boreas and Alleria tanks. Other than that everything else gets used here and there just to change up the pace every now and again, but not frequently. The 213, Lucifer, and the Triade will make their way into regular rotation though Im sure.

And like I said, a lot of the stuff will be going up for sale soonish. Probably 95% of the RDAs and most of the under 100watt mods will hit the market, and maybe a tank or 2 and maybe a couple bottles of juice.
Geeezuz

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to write it out like that in paragraph form because when I wrote it all as a real list it was gonna take way too much space lol
That's a lot of shit
I suggest start selling stuff u don't use bro
Keep what u think it's gonna be good for a long ass time

VAPE ON

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a lot of shit
I suggest start selling stuff u don't use bro
Keep what u think it's gonna be good for a long ass time

VAPE ON

Thats the plan, been meaning to do it for a while now, just havent had the time or will power to sit down and inventory, clean, and take pictures of everything. Ill do it one day. I really dont need all this stuff, it just builds up so quickly. I havent even used a lot of the RDAs, a bunch of them I bought in groups of 3 or 4 from people here. Im just keeping the 2 Petris, the Mason, Temple, TM2, Mad Hatters, Atty Cube, Nobunaga, Velocity V2, and the Goon. Everything else is gonna go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors