The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice. Your gonna love the pharaoh

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Already "liking" it. I think I need to try a different build to fall in love with it though . Using a 11 wrap 22g SS coil ATM, what build are you running in yours?

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Already "liking" it. I think I need to try a different build to fall in love with it though . Using a 11 wrap 22g SS coil ATM, what build are you running in yours?

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!
Jumbo single clapton

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got my supreme from yeti...
they fucking sent me a 4ml version
WTF!!!

They sent me the 4ml versions too. When clearly on the invoice that came in the box says 7ml. Idiots. I wonder if they just ran out or the guy pulling order's is a total dumass. I have two 7ml versions so I guess I can enjoy these 4ml versions.
20161203_105532.jpg 20161203_105540.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They sent me the 4ml versions too. When clearly on the invoice that came in the box says 7ml. Idiots. I wonder if they just ran out or the guy pulling order's is a total dumass. I have two 7ml versions so I guess I can enjoy these 4ml versions.
View attachment 68247 View attachment 68248

They said
It's was a mistake on their part and they ran out of 7mls...
They will refund if you return ur tanks and if you decide to keep the tanks. They will give you free 30 ml of yeti juice with ur next order!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You could always just list them on ebay for a buy it now price of $25 with free shipping. Double your money and cover the ebay fee. No muss no fuss. Trust me at that price they'll sell all day long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They said
It's was a mistake on their part and they ran out of 7mls...
They will refund if you return ur tanks and if you decide to keep the tanks. They will give you free 30 ml of yeti juice with ur next order!

You could always just list them on ebay for a buy it now price of $25 with free shipping. Double your money and cover the ebay fee. No muss no fuss. Trust me at that price they'll sell all day long.

Yeah I'm definitely not returning them. For 7.50 a piece I'll hang on to them. Maybe sell them in the future. Who knows. Thanks for the update ej1024. For the price I paid I'm not complaining. Still was a steal. Glad I got in on the sale.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Second wave black friday keep it coming!!!!!
eb25d2a3837341615caa8ca464b4feb9.jpg

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The heaviest hitter of all the colors, I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinda sad I think the blue G2 coming is the last of by black fri / cyber Monday purchases. Didn't buy much this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Let me know how that Tarrot is. How much were the Slices at the show?

$35 for the slice LE at the show. I almost didn't get the Tarrot but after haggling for awhile they gave me a sweet deal for buying both the Tarrot and Nebula. The finish on both Vaporesso mods is real nice. There is a lot to get into on these mods but so far I like them both, I have only had them for a couple of hours though. I will let you know when I have had more time with the Tarrot, the SS TC on the Nebula has been good so far.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024, did you go to the show? Tomorrow would be a good day, just go near the end of the show, they will probably be better deals

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got my xtar charger in
18bfb4eaff95e3ef59e680afe55f0fe0.jpg

I received mine about 3 months ago? But...hubby stole it and LOVES it. Now I need to go to him to see if my battery(s) toast. Enjoy!

As for vape mail? Hmmm...I received Om juice, juice from Donny B Vapin...
OH!....I received my2 HCigarYellow" Nanos!!! Anyone get the "yellow" one? Mine looks like a deep GOLD color.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I got the same reply via email. Basically return them or keep them. Kinds BS if u ask me but whatever. Guess I'll keep them

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So after emailing them back a few times, IF they come through on what they said they'll be good in my book. They said that they can get more 7ml tanks in and will send the 7ml at their own expense to people who got the 4ml one's by accident and we can keep the 4ml ones as well

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So after emailing them back a few times, IF they come through on what they said they'll be good in my book. They said that they can get more 7ml tanks in and will send the 7ml at their own expense to people who got the 4ml one's by accident and we can keep the 4ml ones as well
Can't beat that with a stick. They just cost averaged you down to $3.75 a tank. That's definitely doing the right thing on their part, almost to the point of feeling bad by taking them up on that offer. They must be taking a huge loss on that.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Can't beat that with a stick. They just cost averaged you down to $3.75 a tank. That's definitely doing the right thing on their part, almost to the point of feeling bad by taking them up on that offer. They must be taking a huge loss on that.

yup but good for them (if they come through) I've taken losses on jobs to keep customers happy. sometimes shit happens it's part of business.

We used to have a saying (as a joke) for when we lost money on jobs and it's "lose money on every job, make it up in volume"
It's a balancing act for sure. We'd even sell contracts at a loss at times, figuring we'd make up the money in repair work

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Coils from @raymo2u, so pretty I almost don't want to vape them, another 240 of Yohawk (I think I'm almost at 1000mls of it) and this really cool looking Azeroth I got from @Deucesjack . Looking forward to getting back home so I can play with the new toys.

View attachment 68401 View attachment 68402
If Genny style tanks is your thing then you'll love the Azeroth. Basically a higher quality version of the LP with a Goon style deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors