The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ayyyyy how bout them DOLPHINS! We got caught in a fishing net last weekend but we finally got some W's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh fuck them! I still hate them from the Dan Marino days. I'll never live that fucking fake spike down. Lmao. It sucks to be a Jet fan. I loved my Grandpa and God rest his soul but why oh why did he have to make my first NFL game a Jet game at Shea. Ugh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh fuck them! I still hate them from the Dan Marino days. I'll never live that fucking fake spike down. Lmao. It sucks to be a Jet fan. I loved my Grandpa and God rest his soul but why oh why did he have to make my first NFL game a Jet game at Shea. Ugh!

Jets are always on the wrong side of every memorable play. Fake spike, butt fumble lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And who won a $20 coupon and Free Shipping from Vaping Watch & Mod Envy Show?.....This Kid.....Woohoo.......and lightning fast shipping.....time to rewick the Goon.....:)

And a big bottle of Nic for my new adventure into DIY.....

Attachments

• IMG_20161206_223935.jpg
    IMG_20161206_223935.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 32

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There so awesome lol
2c03d0a021a5c0f2f467b856fdd6ab9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Nice jammie pants!

Sent from the Planet X

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Dang you! lol
I tried and tried to order one during the sale, but it kept having a problem taking my Amex and the wife would've seen the charge if I had put it on anything else.
I hope it is for you everything I hoped it would be for me!

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So after emailing them back a few times, IF they come through on what they said they'll be good in my book. They said that they can get more 7ml tanks in and will send the 7ml at their own expense to people who got the 4ml one's by accident and we can keep the 4ml ones as well

So.........22 tanks and I still get no love? Where's that dang unsub button...... :kickbutt:

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And who won a $20 coupon and Free Shipping from Vaping Watch & Mod Envy Show?.....This Kid.....Woohoo.......and lightning fast shipping.....time to rewick the Goon.....:)

And a big bottle of Nic for my new adventure into DIY.....

Very nice. Congrats!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang you! lol
I tried and tried to order one during the sale, but it kept having a problem taking my Amex and the wife would've seen the charge if I had put it on anything else.
I hope it is for you everything I hoped it would be for me!

Oh it is, the hype is real, now all my other mods seem sub par compared to the vape from the slice, and my other mods I am using are DNA75's, so they no slouch either.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh it is, the hype is real, now all my other mods seem sub par compared to the vape from the slice, and my other mods I am using are DNA75's, so they no slouch either.

You're really not helping me get over the fact that I missed out on getting one for 33 bucks and change shipped during the 1 day sale because their POS (both definitions apply) had issues with Amex cards. :drunk::finger::drunk:

Seriously though, I'm glad it's working out so well for you. I wanted a compact 26650 mod (cheap) and that would have been perfect. I only have 1 26650 mod left and it can only accept 22mm mods, and not even all of those. So, I have several 26650's sitting here with no place to put them, and the place suggested by my wife DOES NOT sound like a pleasant alternative.
Please let me know how the finish holds up, if you would. I saw mixed reviews about the durability of it, and I may find them on sale that cheap again.
I know, I know. At least allow my illusions. :crazy:
Cheers.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're really not helping me get over the fact that I missed out on getting one for 33 bucks and change shipped during the 1 day sale because their POS (both definitions apply) had issues with Amex cards. :drunk::finger::drunk:

Seriously though, I'm glad it's working out so well for you. I wanted a compact 26650 mod (cheap) and that would have been perfect. I only have 1 26650 mod left and it can only accept 22mm mods, and not even all of those. So, I have several 26650's sitting here with no place to put them, and the place suggested by my wife DOES NOT sound like a pleasant alternative.
Please let me know how the finish holds up, if you would. I saw mixed reviews about the durability of it, and I may find them on sale that cheap again.
I know, I know. At least allow my illusions. :crazy:
Cheers.
Pretty sure vaporcube.com is still selling the SE for $30. Code is SLICEPRICE.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pretty sure vaporcube.com is still selling the SE for $30. Code is SLICEPRICE.

Do you have any experience with them? That is the site I tried to order from that doesn't like Amex. Just tried again with same result. It says payment method American Express and/or USD are not accepted.
It makes me a little leery of putting in one of my other cards.
I also wonder if they phasing out the Slice since they are offering it so cheap right now (not that it'll stop me from ordering, lol).
Cheers

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you have any experience with them? That is the site I tried to order from that doesn't like Amex. Just tried again with same result. It says payment method American Express and/or USD are not accepted.
I also wonder if they phasing out the Slice since they are offering it so cheap right now (not that it'll stop me from ordering, lol).
Cheers
Yeah, they're good they're basically the HT factory store. They do all the HT waranty work.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
this was supposed to have been a reply to Nailz regarding his statement that everything is sub par compared to his new Slice.
Sorry, I appear to have broken the forum and it's really acting up. On my end at least.

Can you elaborate on how it's "better" and have you seen any silicone cases for it?
I know, I know google and all that. I'm rewicking my squonker and 2 25mm Supertanks, dang it. Cut me some slack. :p

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this was supposed to have been a reply to Nailz regarding his statement that everything is sub par compared to his new Slice.
Sorry, I appear to have broken the forum and it's really acting up. On my end at least.

Can you elaborate on how it's "better" and have you seen any silicone cases for it?
I know, I know google and all that. I'm rewicking my squonker and 2 25mm Supertanks, dang it. Cut me some slack. :p
The forum is really acting up for me too.

It's hard to explain but once you get the hang of using the FSK board in either the G2 or Slice it is hard to go back to other mods.
If you desire the utmost in accuracy and you want to know if 450f is just that when you fire then the DNA is hard to beat. With the FSK chip it relies more on the user to define what vape they want but it is simply changed on the fly without hooking up to a computer.

For myself the FSK chip is the TC for power or mech mod users. Most of my other mods I use in power mode, with my Hohmtech mods they are in TC 100% of the time. There is also the added benefit of TC for any metal including kanthal, nichrome and tungsten, the xXx mode (any metal mode) is just flat out awesome.

I have a new users thread that talks about it more. link in my sig or if on Tapatalk it is a sticky in the regulated mods section.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Cheers

Are you overseas? If you need help let me know I can re shipped for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This was originally a reply to elis_prx's kind offer of reshipping for me and was lost in the craziness of the server port switch yesterday.
It was also a double post and I'm just editing the one that was deleted and somehow remained on the forum because SirRichard liked the deleted one, and this way no one will know he liked a blank post and he won't look quite so stupid (bet you're rethinking the whole tank thing, huh ;)).
fq06 copied the text from his email to be reposted so this is for him.......

Thank you kindly for the gracious offer, but I have gotten it sorted out.

Thanks to Nailz twisting my arm, DeucesJack 's opinon and info that sale was still ongoing, and the Vaporcube site telling me I couldn't have one and daring me to use the Visa that sends text alerts to wife's phone when I use it, I now have a shiny new black Hohmslice on the way.
I threw caution to the wind, placed my Amex that the site didn't like aside, and withdrew the dreaded Visa from my wallet. I typed in the info carefully so as not to upset the delicate balance between my wife's anger and my shinyitis too early.
I stared at the "place order" button with excitement, fear, trepidation, and a modicum of sadistic glee. Then, as if my mouse had a mind of its own, I saw the button depress.
With giddy excitement, barely suppressed by fear, I sat before my computer screen, in full battle rattle, and waited for...........The Call.

I regret that I have but two ass cheeks to give for my vaping obsession. :slowclap:

Thank goodness all orders are final on sale items. Sorry babe. I'll make it up to you this Christmas. I'll get you some earrings that double as e liquid canisters. I know you don't vape, but they're pretty AND functional. :teehee:

Only question now is, where am I going to live when I get home?

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you kindly for the gracious offer, but I have gotten it sorted out.

Thanks to Nailz twisting my arm, DeucesJack 's opinon and info that sale was still ongoing, and the Vaporcube site telling me I couldn't have one and daring me to use the Visa that sends text alerts to wife's phone when I use it, I now have a shiny new black Hohmslice on the way.
I threw caution to the wind, placed my Amex that the site didn't like aside, and withdrew the dreaded Visa from my wallet. I typed in the info carefully so as not to upset the delicate balance between my wife's anger and my shinyitis too early.
I stared at the "place order" button with excitement, fear, trepidation, and a modicum of sadistic glee. Then, as if my mouse had a mind of its own, I saw the button depress.
With giddy excitement, barely suppressed by fear, I sat before my computer screen, in full battle rattle, and waited for...........The Call.

I regret that I have but two ass cheeks to give for my vaping obsession. :slowclap:

Thank goodness all orders are final on sale items. Sorry babe. I'll make it up to you this Christmas. I'll get you some earrings that double as e liquid canisters. I know you don't vape, but they're pretty AND functional. :teehee:

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

You mean this missing post?

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think you will find it worth it, wish they had more mods with the FSK chip in them.

Is it the FSK Gen 2 that the G2 has or the FSK chip the original Hohm Wrecker had? I've seen different answers from different reviewers and their site leads me to believe that it's maybe an updated version of the original.
On a side note Vaporcube.com is selling the G2 for Under $50. I almost got in a LOT of trouble, lol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is it the FSK Gen 2 that the G2 has or the FSK chip the original Hohm Wrecker had? I've seen different answers from different reviewers and their site leads me to believe that it's maybe an updated version of the original.
On a side note Vaporcube.com is selling the G2 for Under $50. I almost got in a LOT of trouble, lol.
Same board as the G2 just at 101 watts. G1 board wasn't even updateable.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same board as the G2 just at 101 watts.

I thought that was the consensus, but the Hohm Tech website calls the boards by 2 different names, and I confuse easily.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought that was the consensus, but the Hohm Tech website calls the boards by 2 different names, and I confuse easily.

Not to get you in any more trouble, but the G2's going for under 50 now is an absolute steal. I think it's the best value in regulated mods, hands down. That's why I had to get 3 lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not to get you in any more trouble, but the G2's going for under 50 now is an absolute steal. I think it's the best value in regulated mods, hands down. That's why I had to get 3 lol.

Truth!

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

That's funny. Read my post a couple further up.
I said I saw that and almost got in more trouble, lol.
Still considering it too, :devil:
Shinyitis is a bitch!

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just get it. She may get angry but it's just a feeling, it goes away. Lmao.

You guys are extremely dangerous enablers, like I need any more of those, or help getting in trouble.
I don't have to look for trouble, it pretty much knows where I'm located at all times.
My wife scares the living shit out of me, and I used to get shot at for a living!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors