Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last of black friday
ae3cfc19976a81e698c00bc940bad018.jpg

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought the Cleto when it first came out and could not get it to produce any flavor I tried everything was the worst tank I have a bought. There must be something wrong with this tank from the factory because some people swear by it I don't understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I bought the Cleto when it first came out and could not get it to produce any flavor I tried everything was the worst tank I have a bought. There must be something wrong with this tank from the factory because some people swear by it I don't understand

it's a great tank. IDK what happened with yours. have you tried other coils

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No not yet but I'm gonna cause it's a good looking tank

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I thought it was the coil so I ripped one apart and it is a Clapton coil. Did any new coil come out for it yet

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a cleito ..just got it. It's pretty good. It floods a little with the .4 ohm coil. I don't mean know about the .2 ohm yet. As far as flavor goes it produces a out the same as my Joyetech cubis tank. Not as good of flavor as my avocado 22mm tank. Way way less cloud than the avocado.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have a cleito ..just got it. It's pretty good. It floods a little with the .4 ohm coil. I don't mean know about the .2 ohm yet. As far as flavor goes it produces a out the same as my Joyetech cubis tank. Not as good of flavor as my avocado 22mm tank. Way way less cloud than the avocado.

flooding means your not using enough watts
using the .2ohm at about 60 watts should blow the avocado 22 out of the water TBH

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's similar to an absinthe/anise type flavor. I've seen some recipes with it included, so I picked one up.

They used to make candy and lozenges with it - horehound drops I think it was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now that I look at those search results, I remember I was looking for a Pluid clone recipe. I actually bought a bottle of Pluid last week (finally) to see what all the hype was about from when it first came out. I don't like it at all.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I like it when people scream about how much flavor "x" tank has when in reality it's just shoving "clouds bro, clouds" down your gullet to where you have no choice but to taste it, lol. Drinking your liquid would be about the same.
Still to this day, nothing compares to an old school Kayfun/Russian, and they did it with higher impedances (better battery life) and far less liquid consumption.
I want righteous flavor from design and engineering, not because I'm vaporizing multiple mL's per draw.
I don't want to relive the days of it being a race between my speedo and my gas gauge, i.e. my old high school Challenger, lol.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not to get you in any more trouble, but the G2's going for under 50 now is an absolute steal. I think it's the best value in regulated mods, hands down. That's why I had to get 3 lol.

Thanks to my 2 soon-to-be roommates, I now have 2 G2's on their way (in for penny, in for a pound). I hope your couches are comfortable.
Any savings I got will be completely blown out of the water by the price of the jewelry I will be shopping for tomorrow! Thanks guys. :kickbutt: :finger:
Too bad I can't even vape them while I do it, and I can't unbox them and play if she's home cause she'll just get pissed all over again. :headbang::tantrum:
Say a prayer for me that they are delivered while she's not home as well.
And how the hell am I gonna order the 4 Ammit RTA's I was planning to? :cry:
You guys suck! Lol

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks to my 2 soon-to-be roommates, I now have 2 G2's on their way (in for penny, in for a pound). I hope your couches are comfortable.
Any savings I got will be completely blown out of the water by the price of the jewelry I will be shopping for tomorrow! Thanks guys. :kickbutt: :finger:
Too bad I can't even vape them while I do it, and I can't unbox them and play if she's home cause she'll just get pissed all over again. :headbang::tantrum:
You guys suck! Lol

Any time, brother. Glad we could enable I mean help. My couch is very comfy, big reclining couch in front of a big flat screen mounted on the wall.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any time, brother. Glad we could enable I mean help. My couch is very comfy, big reclining couch in front of a big flat screen mounted on the wall.

Ice the beer, hide the whiskey, and put chastity belts on the pets!
Trix is going to Ohio!!!

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn I love Vapemail......:)
View attachment 68657

Where'd you get your 26650's. My usual vendors don't offer many decent ones, and I prefer someplace I can bundle other stuff.
Just remembered I need more brownies too.
It just never ends, lol.
Wish I could find some of the old 50amp Sony 26650, but they've been out of production so long any left are probably oozing on a shelf.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You guys suck! Lol
Just show her your pimp hand. If that don't work show her the Deuces lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never, ever get with a chick that can kick your ass. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's actually kind hot, lol.

I'm a 2nd Dan in Tae Kwon Do and my middle daughter is a 3rd Dan.
Sparring at the Academy is a blast! It's the only place where it's legally and socially acceptable to beat your spouse and children.

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Using my slice this evening......is everyone else's cover this "rattly"........This could be a deal breaker for an everyday carry.....:(

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Using my slice this evening......is everyone else's cover this "rattly"........This could be a deal breaker for an everyday carry.....:(
Is your ribbon in the way? Mine doesn't rattle at all

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first one was rattly but settled in after awhile, my 2nd one was a little too, my 3rd, 4th and 5th are good.....yeah, I like these mods....lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Either the ribbons in the way or like Mjag said it will settle in. One of mine was a rattler and it settled down but the rest were good.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either the ribbons in the way or like Mjag said it will settle in. One of mine was a rattler and it settled down but the rest were good.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
like I said before cut the stupid ribbon it's not needed.

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Stuffed the ribbon under the Batt, and it still rattles....it's got "play" north/south, and east/west...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors