Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
Noooo! My ReadyxWick was delayed! The post office lost my package for long enough for it not to make it onto today's mail truck! :(

That's a bummer. Hopefully they get it straightened out soon for ya.

One of my packages last week was shipped one day priority mail and went from Southern California to Kansas then back to Southern California and took 6 days. And some people wonder why USPS postage rates continue to go up.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm usually only two days from anywhere in the Lower 48. For some reason this one took a little longer (time of year, I'm guessing), and then this. It originally said it was Out for Delivery, but later it said it arrived back at the PO and threw an exception. :(

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally got my FT order in...but had a casualty. :(

Kayfun Quartz tank, Orchid v4 spare chimney & deck, spare KF PMMA tank, Erlgonkin RTA and a Veritas RDA

The main thing I had wanted, the Quartz tank for my Orchid, came like this:

But, fortunately, I'd bought that PMMA tank section, so it worked...

Loving my Orchid v4 now.... :D

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well-packed, I see.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a few days ago from FT & Hurricane

IMG_2431_zpscbd2936e.jpg

IMG_2437_zpsb5a38043.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well-packed, I see.

Yuppers.

Unlike my last tank, that I'd bought for the Aqua off of Ebay. That one wasn't even glass and it was packed bubble wrap + a stiff cardboard tube. And, it had no hunk of loose metal KF chimney just rattling around in there with the GLASS TANK.

SMH...

Last edited:

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll be ordering my quartz from eBay, thank you. Not that it's much more of a guarantee at all.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my Mod Envy win from 101vape.com, a blue carbon fiber FUHattan. Even came with the good box :)

Thanks @Zeus

Oh they let me order a Kayfun Quartz tank and add it to the package so I didn't have to pay shipping on it. The price of the quartz tank was comparable to what you find on eBay, and the packing was good with the tank itself wrapped in foam wrap and the rings and tip for the nano tank that was included in a small ziploc then packed in a small cardbox box and put into another box with the Fuhattan all wrapped up and put inside another priority mail padded shipping envelop. One of the plastic ones, not paper.

FUHattan%20and%20Kayfun%20Quartz.jpg

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My RxW arrived! :thumbsup:

DSC00360.jpg

I'd like to replace the wick I have in one of my tanks and build a new coil and use this as wicking for my new KFL+2! :)

My Kayfun 3.1 is fine, but it's a pain to refill and is pretty messy for a while after I do. I need to get some 20ga needles for refilling it.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice @Nailz. Been eyeing this one . Review please, even better a thread. :)

I'm no reviewer for sure, but know a reviewer who has got this same one and she is planning on doing a review for it soon ;)

But will say in my short time with it, it beats all my other tanks, orchid, lemo and billow to name a few in flavor, and so hassle free, wicked 1st time and no dry hits and not a sign of any leaking at all :)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm no reviewer for sure, but know a reviewer who has got this same one and she is planning on doing a review for it soon ;)

But will say in my short time with it, it beats all my other tanks, orchid, lemo and billow to name a few in flavor, and so hassle free, wicked 1st time and no dry hits and not a sign of any leaking at all :)

That's damn high praise right off the bat! I'll check back with you when you have some time to nit pick a bit. :D Have you dripped with it too?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's damn high praise right off the bat! I'll check back with you when you have some time to nit pick a bit. :D Have you dripped with it too?

No I can't comment on the dripping setup part of it, not sure it is something I will do as not big into dripping, I have 1 dripper I use, but prefer tanks myself.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just received this today:

Squape Reloaded from Ehpro
DSC02847_zpsd30c045c.jpg
DSC02846_zpsd8a84a56.jpg

DSC02848_zpsf8ba937b.jpg
DSC02849_zpsbb962cd4.jpg

Has 6 air hole settings which is controlled
by a locking ball bearing system and goes
from .9 to 3.1mm
DSC02850_zps932b0331.jpg

Also the chimney is threaded so you
can remove the deck without dumping
your juice.
DSC02853_zpsd3e176c3.jpg

DSC02854_zps1d9a89d2.jpg

Edit: Ok I just built this thing and not only does it blow huge clouds but the air flow control is awesome! It's the first Kayfun style rba that I don't need to drill with the exception of my Orchid. One other thing that is a REAL plus is it is super lightweight. About one fourth the weight of both my KFL's and about one third the weight of my Orchid. So when it's on my Vamo it's like I'm just holding the Vamo only and is not top heavy wanting to pull my hand downward. Also I think due to the new chimney and deck style it does not leak at all (at least not yet) and I have laid it on it's side, left it sitting upside down and shaken it vigorously.

Also got my quartz full size tank upgrade
for my KFL+ or my Orchid
DSC02855_zps28484124.jpg

Last edited:

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
Today's vape mail! I've really enjoyed the convenience of the first Reo I got, the OG 14500 mini, so I decided to extend the family with a Grand and a Mini v2.1. I will prolly have to sell some of my other gear now to pay the bills...

There is a possibility that one of them may end up like this... if the temperature limit function of the DNA 40 boards works as good as it sounds for me.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/584809-dna20-inside-reo-grand.html

IMG_0760.jpg

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know where I can get either of these?

IMG_20130511_170821_zps51807417.jpg

DSC_0033_zpsd732a65c.jpg

:D

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those were custom, made from commercially-available prop replicas.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those were custom, made from commercially-available prop replicas.

Well that sucks!! :( Those are really cool...especially the regulated one. I have a replica of the same hilt (handle/grip) from episode 3 that has the same stand as the one in the top pic but is a miniature and much too small to do anything with.

Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

Vape Mail
rCSsL2O.jpg

OK so its not actually Vape Mail,but it holds the cash and cards that allow me to get vape mail
So its associated with Vape Mail....

Delta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WP_20141220_007.jpg i got my Wood Fairy clone on Ebay for $20 the other day.
I'm surprised the sleeves are actually wood instead of plastic lol. I'll probably make my own sleeves though, cuz the finish seems bad on the stock, and has a purple tint.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
waiting on a aspire nuat, and a eleaf I stick, (full kit), and a pack of 1.6 coils. this will be a jump to me. Ive been vapeing a ego 650 with a kanger mini 2, and standard clearos for a few months, my sig reminds me of when I stopped analogs.. Im vaping 18mg nic, should I switch to lower nic? the 18mg I dropped to a week ago, was using 24mg nic.
Only read good things about both the nautilus and the istick. is there any reason why these two wouldn't work together? Like I said, This is a jump for me. My research tells me these two will play nice together.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
waiting on a aspire nuat, and a eleaf I stick, (full kit), and a pack of 1.6 coils. this will be a jump to me. Ive been vapeing a ego 650 with a kanger mini 2, and standard clearos for a few months, my sig reminds me of when I stopped analogs.. Im vaping 18mg nic, should I switch to lower nic? the 18mg I dropped to a week ago, was using 24mg nic.
Only read good things about both the nautilus and the istick. is there any reason why these two wouldn't work together? Like I said, This is a jump for me. My research tells me these two will play nice together.

I started out with 24mg and dropped to 18mg just as you have. I smoked Marlboro Light 100's before I started vaping. I stayed with the 18mg for about a month or so and have dropped to 14-16mg (I make my own juice now so I've been playing around with the nic strength). Will stay at that strength for about the same time 1-1.5 months and then will drop it some more.

What kind of analogs did you smoke? Is the 18mg satisfying your cravings for analogs?

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay! My glass tank for my KFL+ is out for delivery!

I'll finally be able to try out @HeadInClouds' Double Rainbow.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was a surprise.

Our mail carrier just showed up almost four hours early with my tank and a couple of stuffed animals I just ordered on Saturday.

I guess they're putting in a bit of overtime!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Well that sucks!! :( Those are really cool...especially the regulated one. I have a replica of the same hilt (handle/grip) from episode 3 that has the same stand as the one in the top pic but is a miniature and much too small to do anything with.

The nerd is strong with this one. ;)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, too. I didn't want to mod out my lightsaber props so I did the next best thing and got an iTaste 134 LOL.

Well, I knew what a Browncoat was, so I guess that says it all about me. :D

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blue KFL+2 and Quartz Tank.

DSC00361.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The iSticks normally fire hot, so the ones you have might actually be accurate.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out with 24mg and dropped to 18mg just as you have. I smoked Marlboro Light 100's before I started vaping. I stayed with the 18mg for about a month or so and have dropped to 14-16mg (I make my own juice now so I've been playing around with the nic strength). Will stay at that strength for about the same time 1-1.5 months and then will drop it some more.

What kind of analogs did you smoke? Is the 18mg satisfying your cravings for analogs?
Well, funny story really . I smoked from 15yrs old to 32, so 17 years of 1 pack/day of camel 100's. Then when 32 I stopped near cold turkey.
Then, three years ago, I was working on a car with my friend that smokes, others smoking around me never bothered me, He had a lit smoke, had to run inside, so I held it for him.....and smoked it for him. Picked up the habit like I had never stopped. stupid. But hey, here I am, near 2 months without analogs.
I don't call them stinkies, or nails, or try to harass anybody that smokes, I always called them smokes, but I like analogs better. I will wait a month befor dropping nic.
My 24mg menthol wakes me up, and at work, but any other place, 18mg hemi orange, or key lime. The 18mg I find myself chainvaping, so, I will wait.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lemo #1 of my soon to be Lemo collection arrived today. Damn! I'm gonna have to lower the Nic % that lives in my Lemos though. Damn!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Odian

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Atlantis arrived today.....Now....what to put in it....decisions, decisions...:)

Attachments

• IMAG0315.jpg
    IMAG0315.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 18

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, funny story really . I smoked from 15yrs old to 32, so 17 years of 1 pack/day of camel 100's. Then when 32 I stopped near cold turkey.
Then, three years ago, I was working on a car with my friend that smokes, others smoking around me never bothered me, He had a lit smoke, had to run inside, so I held it for him.....and smoked it for him. Picked up the habit like I had never stopped. stupid. But hey, here I am, near 2 months without analogs.
I don't call them stinkies, or nails, or try to harass anybody that smokes, I always called them smokes, but I like analogs better. I will wait a month befor dropping nic.
My 24mg menthol wakes me up, and at work, but any other place, 18mg hemi orange, or key lime. The 18mg I find myself chainvaping, so, I will wait.

I smoked for over 40 years. Started when I was about 9 years old (3rd grade I'm 52 now). Me and my friend use to ride our bikes to this motel up the street which had a machine in the parking lot in the back out of sight. One of us would quickly drop 15 cents into the machine, pull the lever and bam a pack of smokes. We would go back to his house and split them up.

I tried to quit several times over the years but of course all my friends were smokers so I always ended up going back. I smoked Pall Mall Reds unfiltered and Lucky Strikes unfiltered at first. Then Lucky Strikes were not available anymore and Pall Mall Reds were getting hard to find so I started to notice all these people smoking Marlboro's. Everywhere I turned someone had a pack of Marlboros. So I said ok lets try them. Bought a pack of Marlboro Reds and never cared for anything else until a few years ago I wanted to try to cut down and so I tried Marlboro lights 100's and that is what I smoked until October of this year when I tried e-cigs. I still mix me a batch of 20-24mg every now and then cause it just seems I get a craving for that strength. But I do this less and less as time goes on.

Last edited:

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The nerd is strong with this one. ;)

Hey what can I say. We all have our likes and dislikes. Just because I like Star Wars stuff doesn't make me a nerd (or maybe I am! ;)) I collect Star Wars memorabilia and just would have liked to add one to my collection. May the vape be with you!!! :D

Last edited:

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, too. I didn't want to mod out my lightsaber props so I did the next best thing and got an iTaste 134 LOL.

Well, I knew what a Browncoat was, so I guess that says it all about me. :D

Glad to see we have others who appreciate Star Wars!! Impressive!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors