Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After the last broken tank fiasco, I had my apprehensions...

But, I GOT MY FT STUFF from Xmas!
  • Three glass & brass DTs,
  • Brass KF Quartz tank
  • PMMA sectional full Orchid v4 tank and DT.
Nothing was broken this time....polite yelling works.
sign_woot.gif

My Pretttiies.....busy soaking in their nice and warm soapy vinegar bath. =)

Tomorrow, I get my Cigabuye Orchid v4.
I'm gonna bling da sucka out with this stuff and stick it on my Brass/Purple Jinamod's Wood Fairy clone.
pimp.gif

D

Donald Bickers

After the last broken tank fiasco, I had my apprehensions...

But, I GOT MY FT STUFF from Xmas!
  • Three glass & brass DTs,
  • Brass KF Quartz tank
  • PMMA sectional full Orchid v4 tank and DT.
Nothing was broken this time....polite yelling works.
sign_woot.gif

My Pretttiies.....busy soaking in their nice and warm soapy vinegar bath. =)

Tomorrow, I get my Cigabuye Orchid v4.
I'm gonna bling da sucka out with this stuff and stick it on my Brass/Purple Jinamod's Wood Fairy clone.
pimp.gif
are you going to try and polish the orchid tank to clear

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
are you going to try and polish the orchid tank to clear

Nope. I already have a clear KF full poly tank I'm using now and that new glass one. :)

I'll have two Orchids and a spare set of KF SS tank rings, so I can mix 'n match things as I see fit.
Which is the fun ;)

This is how they look after a bath....

yjWiRJ5l.jpg

Last edited:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a foot of ready x wick
30ml tropical breeze (juice mafia)
15ml dr. Green (G2 vapor)
15ml suck it up buttercup (dajajuice, vapalosity)

All juice are/were good. X wick is the shizzznit. Dr. Green is some of the best juice I've had.
That was my mail for the week.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b0cd2c0efe50d9a3df2dd183c6637977.jpg

2 eleafs
Aspire premium kit that came with nautilus mini
Lemonade liquid that came with one of the eleafs

The black tank you see is an emow tank. I thought this tank was junk until I slapped it onto the eleaf. Pretty happy.

Aspire battery is nice too.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, I checked the box a few minutes ago. MY BOOKS CAME YAY. the books I won here on the contest arrived. I am looking forward to reading them. Saving them for next week. Class starts and I have a heavy layover between my 3rd and 4th class. Gives me something to do while I freeze my assets off in the smoke pit to vape. I can understand no vaping in the class or halls, even the cafeteria. The common areas where we hang out and study, that would be nice. I could enjoy myself while I did work and studied instead of trying to type with numb fingers out side. Ohio weather sucks. The high for the last 3 days has been 10. It is 2 right now without wind chill. And yes is vapers at my college grit and bare it. Your mac vg juice goes quick and has the same look of a sinus infection on a person with post nasal drip.

Mini rant over. Peace.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got my Brass Cartel LE mod. I really like this over my Nemesis clone.
Got a Holmes RDA.
Got 4 funnels for DIY.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I checked the box a few minutes ago. MY BOOKS CAME YAY. the books I won here on the contest arrived. I am looking forward to reading them. Saving them for next week. Class starts and I have a heavy layover between my 3rd and 4th class. Gives me something to do while I freeze my assets off in the smoke pit to vape. I can understand no vaping in the class or halls, even the cafeteria. The common areas where we hang out and study, that would be nice. I could enjoy myself while I did work and studied instead of trying to type with numb fingers out side. Ohio weather sucks. The high for the last 3 days has been 10. It is 2 right now without wind chill. And yes is vapers at my college grit and bare it. Your mac vg juice goes quick and has the same look of a sinus infection on a person with post nasal drip.

Mini rant over. Peace.
What books did you get?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Today's vapemail:

Books from @vaperature - Vape Mania and Vape Mania 2 (Angel of Vape). Also a black/stainless Nemesis mod clone from HCigar. I also ordered the magnetic switch upgrade for the Nemesis, because I've heard from a lot of places that the spring switch can be kind of janky. That's your word of the day.

One of these days, I need to remember to charge my camera batteries.

Look for an upcoming review of all of today's vapemail on my site. Link in signature!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Today's vapemail:

Books from @vaperature - Vape Mania and Vape Mania 2 (Angel of Vape). Also a black/stainless Nemesis mod clone from HCigar. I also ordered the magnetic switch upgrade for the Nemesis, because I've heard from a lot of places that the spring switch can be kind of janky. That's your word of the day.

One of these days, I need to remember to charge my camera batteries.

Look for an upcoming review of all of today's vapemail on my site. Link in signature!
You just got those today? Damn, ten days for UPS / USPS to deliver from S. Carolina to Ohio. Glad to hear that you got them though, enjoy!!!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You just got those today? Damn, ten days for UPS / USPS to deliver from S. Carolina to Ohio. Glad to hear that you got them though, enjoy!!!

Yeah, well...the PO here is the model of government efficiency. The sticker on the package shows that it arrived at their facility 2 days ago, so they sat on it that long before deciding I needed it.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The book covers are clasdic. Reminds me of the r**fer madness poster I had in my room as a teen. Yes, I was that kid. We found every scare film we could for every drug and did them while we watched. Well, fear and loathing was kinda a marathon of all sorts. We were stupid kids. Glad there was no sm*ck or m*th films then. No, really we knew better. C*caine fiends was another good scare film. They had them for driving stds drugs you name it.

They incorporated that stuff into all kinds of films. I think it made kids more curious than it helped. I remember seeing dragnet as a kid. This guy took l*d and stared at the sun till he was blind. I said, nothing can make you do that. When it was around as a teen, what do you think popped into my head? Dragnet. I said I am not going to make my self blind these tv people are idiots. So, I took it to see what the big deal was.

Scare films don't work!!!!!! That is like thinking DARE in inner city public schools actually makes a difference.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMG_20150105_172642.jpg 101vapes, MFS, and BCV all the same day. The stars must be in perfect alignment!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Z2okP8M.jpg

Big vapemail shipment today! From L to R:

1) Coil Master Coiling Kit - This is the one Joe pimped on his blog and they talked about on Mod Envy...the one that sold out in a day and is now a pre-order for the next shipment LOL. Eat your heart out, I got mine already!

2) Some 24ga Kanthal. No biggie.

3) 8 bottles of Moshi e-liquid and an awesome presentation folder from the company. Moshi contacted me to do an e-liquid review, so that will be coming up on my site soon. Black bottles, smells awesome...I can't wait to get started on it!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Took awhile, but got my Orchid v4 from the Cigabuye contest win, and my WL order of flavors.
Some for me, some for someone else. ;-)

I got sent a nifty WL sticker too, kewl!!

Ya can't imagine how strong that WL package smelled, what with all this in it:

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG Flavor Concentrate by TFA (0.27oz)
555 Type DK Tobacco Flavor Concentrate by TFA (0.27oz)
RY4 Double Flavor Concentrate by TFA (0.27oz)
Caramel V2 Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
B7VcQzRCQAApYyA.jpg

Today's vape mail:

"The Infected" authentic mech mod from USA Made Mods, which I reviewed here. They actually sent me two mods, so one of them I'm going to PIF in an upcoming giveaway.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iStick mini came yesterday.
I know... nothing exotic and kinda lame but I wanted one anyway.
Pictured next to a AAA battery for size comparison. Paired with an Aerotank.

My one complaint is the display on the top of the mod- it's like a freaking spotlight in the dark. o_O

Still, I like it.2015-01-15 12.39.41.jpg2015-01-15 12.38.37.jpg

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sig 150w (sik as boobies)
Aspire Atlantis (meh)
iStick 20w (so tiny?)
SMPL (so fu*%#ng tiny?!)

Good day today.

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got a MutationX this weekend, in past two weeks a cartel 18650 1:1 clone, a kanger sub ohm tank, building materials and signature juices.

Seriously this needs to stop, it has been only bout 3 months ago I got my first vape which was a Spinner and aspire cartomizer

20150118_221509.jpg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Today's Vapemail:

E-Liquid from Foggy Confections. Vendor contacted me for a review, so look for that on my site soon.

A couple of Samsung 25R batteries from Illumination Supply (Illumn). If you're unsure about where to find authentic batteries, you will always get the real deal from these guys.

u4wXZiT.jpg

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Z2okP8M.jpg

Big vapemail shipment today! From L to R:

1) Coil Master Coiling Kit - This is the one Joe pimped on his blog and they talked about on Mod Envy...the one that sold out in a day and is now a pre-order for the next shipment LOL. Eat your heart out, I got mine already!

2) Some 24ga Kanthal. No biggie.

3) 8 bottles of Moshi e-liquid and an awesome presentation folder from the company. Moshi contacted me to do an e-liquid review, so that will be coming up on my site soon. Black bottles, smells awesome...I can't wait to get started on it!

Did the company provide you any information on Diacetyl / acetyl propionyl content in the flavorings?

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fb37e601f3e44d9c445e1cc16510d24f.jpg

New this week airekclone/subtank and a new kit called ''Ares decepticon'' which I've won on eBay for 5$+s/h=21$cad
Pretty neat only thing is
58ded799da644391dc6496a6bd921d3f.jpg

I'm not sure it an Autobot or a decepticon???

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
10801725_10205840252267003_3774145500960449898_n.jpg

Throat Yogurt... don't hate ;) its awesome!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
#Vapemail - Ultimate Edition

Lazarus Vintage contacted me for a review, and their stuff came today. Holy crap....they sent the farm:
  • 7 Wonders line (7 e-liquids)
  • Valley of the Kings line (7 e-liquids)
  • Christmas 2014 special edition bottle
  • Custom Barrel Series bottle
  • Sir James XO limited edition (bottle #157, wood box on left)
  • Sir James CIGR8 1776 (large wood box on right, w/ e-cigar)
  • Some marketing goodies: business cards and menus
  • Not pictured - a bunch of droppers
These guys are taking packaging to a whole new level with these fancy wood boxes and wax-dipped bottles.

Review upcoming.

qL1I1BE.jpg

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright look,

I'm cool with getting vape mail and all. Getting new juice is like a tasting extravaganza. I chained vaped this morning from a work stress thing then I come home to new stuff! Yay! Tasting Vaping yum yum gimme some.

Well I'm all vaped out now. I think I'm good for a few hours or so. Lol

Anyway pics

f1ad2669ca9fad28bfd10ca0b3e91f35.jpg

Purple evod tank on a backup ego aspire battery
2 acrylic/rubber tips

3 juices from Delaware vapor

Purple fusion
Gummy peach rings
Red tin mints

I have a complaint with the tips and I new it was the tips. It makes the flavors taste weird. Switched back to metal, flavor fine again.

0a8bf7e04d3692d70ea1ada459d426e0.jpg

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d3dc9ef7f281293e2ea86fb3c2d0c98e.jpg
houhaaa
A week later im in love/hate with the tc it nice then the coil ohm go low then i unscrew the Atty rescrew tap up for new coil then the read and puff are good for 5 puff then unscrew again im still in the begini g of my learning curve with nickel so i stay calm
But the shape of the flask and the finish on it is incredible

Last edited:

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
fb37e601f3e44d9c445e1cc16510d24f.jpg

New this week airekclone/subtank and a new kit called ''Ares decepticon'' which I've won on eBay for 5$+s/h=21$cad
Pretty neat only thing is
58ded799da644391dc6496a6bd921d3f.jpg

I'm not sure it an Autobot or a decepticon???

Definitely a Decepticon! Looks nothing like an Autobot. Lol. Good looking mod though.

Sent from my LGL35G

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day for me too. VaporShark arrived. After I've recovered from the sticker shock in month or two, time for a sub ohm tank. I hear NI is on the horizon for those tanks for non builders like me (for now) so I'm ready with temperature protection.

IMG_0901.JPG IMG_0902.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 19

trpxcst

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMAG0268.jpg Small bit of kit from FT arrived today, after being out for delivery since 7:30 am yesterday. Hobo clone with brass, steel, and copper "hats", black Omerta clone (first build on that s.o.b. took almost an hour for some ungodly reason), a couple drip tips, chuff cap for my tobh, and a new set of flush cutters.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
goldbox showed up .... cant decide which to try first

Attachments

• 2015-01-28 19-58-18.688.jpg
    2015-01-28 19-58-18.688.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 30

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20150128_145825.jpg Took some time, but finally got some vape mail in today! Today's batch included:

Limewell Kato Box 18650
Blue CoilMaster Coiler
VaporDNA Silverplay RTA
4x LG HE4's
1x Sony VTC4

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am in heaven, I found my knight in shining armor!!!!
@CaFF !!!!!Thats right, he has perfected my ADV(555)!!!!!!!!!!!
It's coming to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are my HERO!!!!!!

2QXRTy8_zps65be6779.jpg
valentine-kiss-smiley-emoticon_zpsz2k8vxwz.gif
Thanks Caff & Tikii

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am in heaven, I found my knight in shining armor!!!!
@CaFF !!!!!Thats right, he has perfected my ADV(555)!!!!!!!!!!!
It's coming to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are my HERO!!!!!!

2QXRTy8_zps65be6779.jpg
valentine-kiss-smiley-emoticon_zpsz2k8vxwz.gif

Awww, I'm happy that I can do it!

Without you, there's no "Tiki-Kitteh"...can't have THAT... ;)

(*hugs*)

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
8e331f9fed053f3256deb85f3beb8d6d.jpg

First time for everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pope Juice has arrived! Now I wait...... (*Steeping*)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422588459.616767.jpg
PS.: It came with the Twizzlers and Bubblegum!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Forgot to take a photo. :rolleyes:

Kindbright Dark Horse RDA clone arrived today, along with a shipment of Japanese organic cotton. Probably enough of that to last 6+ months.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very nice! is this the mini 2? lemme know how you like it. patiently waiting for mine!

No this is the V1, 30 watts is enough for what I need for now. So far I am liking it and build quality seems good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors