Not open for further replies.

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My newest acquisition is a Lemo Drop. Perfect match for my new Sigelei 30w Mini. Still using the stock coil, but the stock wick popped like crazy. Some new cotton has fixed it completely. I wish I could access the deck without draining the tank but for the price I cant complain a bit. Next week after payday I'll pick up a new 18650 and a charger and then I think I can quit buying for a while. Except juice of course...
0a3be770505a397af903c48b99540869.jpg

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Popped up in the mail today, pretty stoked. Copper stingray and stillare v2 clones. They ended up matched differently though :) The switch isn't anywhere near as smooth as the stingray X's was. Took it apart and cleaned it and lubed it, but still it's a little crunchy and doesn't want to fire every time. Hopefully get it sorted soon though.

st-0012.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of these days, I'm gonna learn what to do with something like that.... ;) .....nice!!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I finally got my goods from @Panther1911 today. :D
We had some delays thanks to the USPS, but that wasn't his fault.

I like the pretties. :cool:

It's a SS KF 3.1 with nano/hybrid kit and a brushed SS Nemmy with the FDV magnet kit. FAIK, both are Hcigar but they could be fake boxes.

Also, got a spare Erlkonigan RTA that came with the DT adapter I've been wishing I had for mine.

I know, it's "old" gear to most peeps, but I've never had a Nemmy or KF before and wanted to try them.

Really happy about finally having that DT adapter for the Erlk.
I paired it with a tiny Pulse-G drip tip and it's sweet.

Took me awhile to figure out how to piece together an 18650 config from the previous 18350 hybrid mode with the KF, but I managed. Very nice mod. :)

Loving the gear...thx for the sale!! :)

Last edited:

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally got all my batteries and such, also picked this up at my favorite local shop, I've been wanting one since I saw it and they had just opened the box so I had to get one before they ran out!
1ca267da91136f3211e48d196cb3211d.jpg
love the flavor and amount of vapor it puts out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
28i5cp4.jpg

Picked up an air control drip tip from AvidVaper.
When I first saw these a while back, thought it was rather pointless, didn't understand the idea of it all. Now, as a genny user, I totally get it.

28vbvw8.jpg

If you have a geneis atty that doesnt wick well or lacks flavor, its likely due to the airflow being too wide.
With the AC driptip, its night and day performance. Best $30 I spent on a vape accessory ;)

nl4ili.jpg

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got these yesterday

Full_2_zpse16e41d7.jpg

Box_2_zps1c5a0289.jpg
Kayfun_3_zps0e99b5eb.jpg

Box_1_zps3fb0968f.jpg
full_zps79a5677b.jpg

Kayfun_1_zpseeace899.jpg
VamoAndKayfun_zpsedc9142e.jpg

LG_1_zpsa5d2d88b.jpg

Got my coil jig too. This little sucker makes awesome coils!!

CoilJig_zps0e4eab1d.jpg

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also got a Nitecore D4 a few days ago but plugged it in and LCD backlight came on but no display. Sent back for a refund and ordered a Foxnovo F-4S instead. Really nice charger with lot of features including capacity testing. Should be here any day.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's my new set up. I have a flagship mod and a hobo v2 but was wanting something different. Its a beast!
IMG_20150214_215615.jpg IMG_20150214_215510.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150214_215510.jpg
    IMG_20150214_215510.jpg
    858.1 KB · Views: 17

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What atty is that? Looks interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the Mako War. I got it at the local B&M for 44 bucks plus tax. Three post design, deep juice well, and big post holes. It comes with a chuff style drip tip that leaves the airflow wide open, and it has a regular wide bore drip tip, top assembly that has airflow control. And it can be set up for single coil.

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

IPV mini 2 just arrived. Now just waiting for this orchid....

Damn i didnt realize that pic was gonna be so big... and upload like that. smh.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aaaannnd the board just died .. great

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
More vape mail today!

Got my Foxnovo F-4S Charger
DSC02896_zps259676a4.jpg

DSC02897_zps26fc485d.jpg

DSC02899_zps2d297de8.jpg

Also got 2 Sony VTC4
DSC02900_zps904d8dc3.jpg

And some more DIY
DSC02903_zpsc382856b.jpg

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Just put on order today the Lemo tank and some various flavors from 3 different companies cause I couldn't get them at one place. Typical lolol

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seriously? After less than 2 hrs?
yep .. contacted angelcigs .. they told me to clean the contacts with alcohol and adjust the center pin XD they know their stuff o.0

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
More vape mail today!

Got my Foxnovo F-4S Charger
DSC02896_zps259676a4.jpg

DSC02897_zps26fc485d.jpg

DSC02899_zps2d297de8.jpg

Also got 2 Sony VTC4
DSC02900_zps904d8dc3.jpg

And some more DIY
DSC02903_zpsc382856b.jpg

Where did you pick up your DIY stuff? I have used rts for base, pg and vg as well as US Vapor shop for flavors for years. I'm always on the look out for deals and different flavors though.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you pick up your DIY stuff? I have used rts for base, pg and vg as well as US Vapor shop for flavors for years. I'm always on the look out for deals and different flavors though.
Are those RTS Vapes flavors and VG? That's my "wish list" in that pic, almost to the letter! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the magnet upgrade on the nemisis is awesome!

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good day for me too. VaporShark arrived. After I've recovered from the sticker shock in month or two, time for a sub ohm tank. I hear NI is on the horizon for those tanks for non builders like me (for now) so I'm ready with temperature protection.

View attachment 13347 View attachment 13346
The Kanger SubTank Ni200 coils are AWESOME! I got mine a few days ago.

N

Newheart301

Nothing special in the mail, just 4 batteries. Great prices, and speedy shipping from IMRBatteries !!! Tracking says my Zmax mini, and new V2, will be here Monday, Tuesday my new Sig.mini. But it is the USPS, so who knows when. lol

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Are those RTS Vapes flavors and VG? That's my "wish list" in that pic, almost to the letter! Lol!

I get most of it from TPA (which is what's in the picture). I also have some nicotine and a few more flavors on the way from Wizard Labs and once in a while buy from Bull City Vapor.

Last edited:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

No, those are not from RTS. That is 2 250ml of pg. The flavors are from US vapor shop. Normally I get all mixing stuff except flavors from rts. I ordered a Gallo of vg some bottles syringes and needle tips from rts. Their shipping is reasonable for anything 1000ml or lower. Once you have to pay to ship a gallon the shipping goes up with everything you add to the cart. Us vapor shop has free shipping over $75. I paid 20 cents more for the 2 bottle of pg at US vapor, but I saved $4 on shipping that I would have paid for a 500ml bottle at RTS. If you are not ordering by the gallon you can pick up pg vg and everything else at a good price at rts. I always get my flavors from US Vapor. They are good, cheap (under 6$ for a 30ml) and if you order a lot at a time like I do shipping is free.

I am a tight ass though. I will figure out how to save a quarter anyway I can. My vape orders take 5 days to plan out. You can order your flavors at rts and they are still reasonable and it would be more convenient. Both companies have really good rewards programs.

edit... If you are referring to the pick with the gallon that I quoted it was another persons order. If you are referring to the pick with the flavors and two bottle on a vape box, they are mine and as described.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU'RE a tight ass? I have a bell strapped to mine that taxes me every time I fart...
I don't blame you one bit, I keep a pad of paper on my desk to go "shopping", write everything down from different sites, compare prices to sizes to shipping to needs to etc., etc......money is too hard to come by for some of us, have to stretch it as far as we can. Good finds! :D

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
YOU'RE a tight ass? I have a bell strapped to mine that taxes me every time I fart...
I don't blame you one bit, I keep a pad of paper on my desk to go "shopping", write everything down from different sites, compare prices to sizes to shipping to needs to etc., etc......money is too hard to come by for some of us, have to stretch it as far as we can. Good finds! :D

People act llike am crazy because I order large amounts at a time. They will ask why do you make $200-$250 DIY orders. I tell them because it is cheaper to buy bulk. I spend about $400 a year on DIY. I make a order about every 6 months. People say $400 is a lot of money. I quit smoking going on 4 years ago. I smoked non filter. They were considered a specialty cigarette. Back then they were almost $6 a pack. I spent $400 or more every 2 months as a smoker. So you figure, I spend the same as 2 months as a smoker and vape 10 months for free.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People act llike am crazy because I order large amounts at a time. They will ask why do you make $200-$250 DIY orders. I tell them because it is cheaper to buy bulk. I spend about $400 a year on DIY. I make a order about every 6 months. People say $400 is a lot of money. I quit smoking going on 4 years ago. I smoked non filter. They were considered a specialty cigarette. Back then they were almost $6 a pack. I spent $400 or more every 2 months as a smoker. So you figure, I spend the same as 2 months as a smoker and vape 10 months for free.
It just makes sense. ;)

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My order was about $80 including shipping. The most expensive thing was the gallon of VG which was around $59. A 250ml bottle of VG has lasted me 3-4 months so I figure the gallon should keep me going for a while. And I still have another 250ml bottle of VG in the fridge that I haven't touched yet. Bought the gallon cause I had some extra cash (which isn't too often) and was ordering the flavors which I need so I thought I should stock up on VG so I won't have to worry about it for a bit.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My order was about $80 including shipping. The most expensive thing was the gallon of VG which was around $59. A 250ml bottle of VG has lasted me 3-4 months so I figure the gallon should keep me going for a while. And I still have another 250ml bottle of VG in the fridge that I haven't touched yet. Bought the gallon cause I had some extra cash (which isn't too often) and was ordering the flavors which I need so I thought I should stock up on VG so I won't have to worry about it for a bit.

Where did you pay that much for VG. I can get a gallon for about 35-40 with shipping from a few places. I vape a lot. A gallon of vg last me 5-6 months tops. I use all vg though. The only thing not vg in my juice is the flavors. 90/10ish.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where did you pay that much for VG. I can get a gallon for about 35-40 with shipping from a few places. I vape a lot. A gallon of vg last me 5-6 months tops. I use all vg though. The only thing not vg in my juice is the flavors. 90/10ish.

Looks like I made a mistake. Just checked it and it was only $25. I must have been thinking of something else I ordered recently. I use all VG as well which is why no PG was ordered. Only the flavoring has PG.

VGPrice_zps4e223716.jpg

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok the $59 was for the 500ml of nicotine I ordered (which is VG base)

WizardLabs_zps66932f4e.jpg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Been talking about this bad boy for awhile now, and it arrived today.

This is an Infected mod from USA Made Mods. They sent me one for review awhile back, and I gave another one away on the Mod Envy 2nd Anniversary show. This particular mod is the Limited Edition Damascus Steel version, which is $250 instead of $100 for the standard version.

Damascus steel is typically used in sword and armorsmithing, and is noted for its cool pattern that is a result of combining metals. Each one will be unique. The El Cabron RDA is sitting on top.

WrMi1jr.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have two packages that are out for delivery today, a kayfun 3.1 from 101vape and a big ol bottle of vanilla cupcake from the vapor room. Of course I live in chicago so that could mean arriving in several days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors