VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
what does the "S" stand for ? I have a regular SKRR, Q and GT coils. its pretty nice.
I honestly have no clue. I tried to look it up on their site and couldn't figure it out. All I know is it's the 8ml version, not the mini.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
we got home from shopping today. the mail truck was out front, very early than normal. I thought "my Cut is going to be here today"

Sho Nuff

nice Mod, the color is great. that tip is actually purple
I'm not using it yet. and I want to get a VV Pyro v2 sub ohm edition black/blue for it. but I can't find one

IMG_3275.JPG

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just checked my mail and these babies showed up courtesy of @Shredtravolta! I can't wait to get these set up.
View attachment 129453
All I've used is spooled and premade wotofos. I won a Drop Solo and got a Aspire Feedlink on Black Friday to try squonk. My problem was not having a good coil to throw in there until now. This is what Shred hooked me up with for my RDA-
View attachment 129454
It's a Fralien if I'm not mistaken.

The Mohawks are a thing of beauty. They are going in a dual coil RDA.
View attachment 129455
bdf34c98-d17b-479f-a226-f69d5814a480-jpeg.128937

The last one is going in a single coil RTA (Ehpro Bachelor X). Five core Alien I think.
3225d6f5-431e-4cd3-b610-c25da5b6f1a0-jpeg.129159

View attachment 129456

I know there's a lot of builders here that probably could do these. But for me this is exciting. If I get on well with these I might try to make some coils myself. I imagine takes a lot of patience, and dedicaction to get good at anything close to these. Thanks again for being awesome Shred!
Dud those a freaking works of art.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I’m vaping the Falcon at 3.3 volts on my Zenith 3 and it’s both flavorful and has awesome, not too turbulent airflow. I tried 3.6 volts (the next notch on the potentiometer) and I got a burnt taste so 3.3 is just right.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We went to Billy the Kids grave in Ft. Sumner, NM. OK Corral is on my list
That's awesome. I would love to go there one day myself. Amazing history we have as Americans LOL
I love history. Tombstone is an authentic piece of the old west. Even though there is a modern city built up around the old downtown area now.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stayed in Deadwood a couple of years ago. I could feel the history in that town it seemed.
Old Town here in Scottsdale Arizona is a shit kicking place too.....

I was driving the other day and saw an 80 year old woman walking a white Clydesdale down the sidewalk......

I was like WTF ....... I was slowing down to take a pic and some woodchuck behind me laid on his horn on his 3500 Dully, sounded like The Titanic sinking.....

Scared the shit out of me......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. I have 3 Falcon tanks. I loved the 1st one so much I bought 2 more, so I could switch juice flavours easily.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Check out The Augvape Skynet Subohm tank..... Tons of air and it handles the Falcon M2 mesh coils....

It's a real tank compact and very light aluminum..... But you have to love air.... The air flow is double compared to a Falcon Resin tank....
5871bc2eb7eedcb0ce77af0074aee755.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
105w , wow. I don't even run my tTt that high.
Yeah it has good air... (3) large slots..... It has amazing air.....

Really no shit when I take a 4 second hit it's sounds like I'm sucking air through a snorkel...

Just fucking around I just took.... 4 straight hits (4 second hits) at 120 watts and no dry hits......
8dc75fd44f5ecdd6ffad75b6c20d051b.jpg

But at that power it empties a tank fast !

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Old Town here in Scottsdale Arizona is a shit kicking place too.....

I was driving the other day and saw an 80 year old woman walking a white Clydesdale down the sidewalk......

I was like WTF ....... I was slowing down to take a pic and some woodchuck behind me laid on his horn on his 3500 Dully, sounded like The Titanic sinking.....

Scared the shit out of me......

Lol!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does it differ from the Falcon tank with the same coil?
It's a 24mm.... It still holds 5.3ml but it has a triple air flow..... If you vape high temps.... It's ideal.....

The air flow is easily double of the Falcons.....

But wide open I swear like sucking air through a snorkel......

I can easily vape (5) hits at 120 watts and 5 second pulls without a dry hit....
822cb7d7e9dc39bac0eb08f6ec4b61f9.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a 24mm.... It still holds 5.3ml but it has a triple air flow..... If you vape high temps.... It's ideal.....

The air flow is easily double of the Falcons.....

But wide open I swear like sucking air through a snorkel......

I can easily vape (5) hits at 120 watts and 5 second pulls without a dry hit....
822cb7d7e9dc39bac0eb08f6ec4b61f9.jpg

Sounds good! Thanks for the help. I may give it a shot. :)

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well my orders from fasttech and 3A didn’t beat Chinese New Year. Add another couple of weeks on to the delivery time.

Carpe Nidor

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m too impatient to order anything from China. Element Vape is only 1 hour from me so I get my stuff very fast. :)

Element isn't near me and is fairly consistent is taking a touch over a week to get to me. If I order on a Friday I usually get the following Monday unless that Monday is a fed holiday. If I order from imr batteries then I get usually next day as they are near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors