dca502612085388926024b6c93c92ecc.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
DA385C24-270A-435C-9021-CE181EC3F8D3.jpeg

So...... a search for a cheap price on a Tobeco Super Tank turned into a discount hardware splurge compliments of an unexpectedly generous Christmas gift certificate.

A couple of Super Tanks, couple of ST Minis, ST drip tips, drip tip adapter, simple Smoke 18650 mech mod, just showing one of 20 atomizer stands. (I couldn't help it, they were 25 cents a piece.)
I ran out of things I wanted, so the bounty spilled over to my son with a Vaporesso NRG tank with coils and a couple of replacement tanks with matching drip tips for his Smok tank.

And then, https://www.ecblendflavors.com/ included a liquid sample as if saying, " Ya know, we have liquids too."

44F76F7C-6828-4C79-AF82-E480BEC180E2.jpeg

@Huckleberried noticed a mod I was trying to trade in a different thread and we ended up playing a very short and welcome game of "Let's Make a Deal".

Nectar rdta and a very nice VandyVape Berserker Mini.

Many thanks Huck

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Vapemail 01232019.jpg
BCF order from being enabled the other day by mascarpone cheese, which led to many others. Some of these like "Love" and "Flapper Pie" were curiosities.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That might be a long wait. You might wanna get some sleep in the meantime.

Lol. I meant to post in a different thread but got distracted and posted in this one so I tried posting something relevant...I should have a Ram Box squonker arriving tomorrow supposing the USPS can get it from one side of the city to the other by 10am tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. I meant to post in a different thread but got distracted and posted in this one so I tried posting something relevant...I should have a Ram Box squonker arriving tomorrow supposing the USPS can get it from one side of the city to the other by 10am tomorrow.

I have 2. For what they are, they're great imo. For 10 bucks, a no brainer. I bet you got yours at Breazy too.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 2. For what they are, they're great imo. For 10 bucks, a no brainer. I bet you got yours at Breazy too.

This one came from the Hardware section (TallPines squonk post), and he had an rda I was looking for too which I totally forgot about until now. I have a cart going on Breazy so I guess it’s going to get bigger!

We all love vape mail. We wait anxiously as soon as we get that "your order has shipped" notice and follow our packages via tracking numbers. Well maybe not to that degree. LOL So here is a spot we can post our newest acquisitions. AKA vape mail!!!!

I didn't get anything today but here is my most recent vape mail from a few days ago.

ECBlend Ry7 (125ml) and two different flavor strengths of Dragon's Leaf.

abe4yguh.jpg
Hey guys I'm new here and I have no clue on how to start a conversation? Ugh.. yep. It says add participants but I don't know anyone lol. Help!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered the Smok T Priv 3 Kit last night, which is a 3 battery mod and comes with the Prince tank. I picked the Blue Prism color. :) I also ordered two packages of MAX Mesh coils for the Prince tank (the mesh coils with the highest wattage - recommended range is 70 to 130 watts and best is 100 to 120 watts), three Hohm Life batteries and lastly but not least, Blue Pucker ejuice. I can’t wait for this vape mail!

9D106B9A-D79A-47AC-B94A-D91D6C740ECC.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors